Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing
(Discussion) Barnesville Potato Days Spud Run >

(Discussion) Barnesville Potato Days Spud Run

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Discussion) Barnesville Potato Days Spud Run

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)

just a few more days left to this fun day, getting all the cars ready and building the pit, should be a blast so we will see you guys on the church grass area, like last year
Old 08-19-2014, 08:34 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

cool, looking to coming out to watch at least.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)

what a blast of a day, it did however sprinkle on us a little bit, but nothing major and this years pit was awesome, I believe their is 4 go pro camera's on the cars thru the spuds, so once some editing gets done, we will post some for those who could not make the trip over their, congrats to the winners, and to trouble for having the fastest back to back trips thru the spuds, it was 2.37 seconds thru 23 feet of spuds, but in the end it was watered down very heavily and I don't think anyone actually made it thru, so now for some editing and seeing what spuds look like from underneath, gotta say that my crt.5 can hold alot of that slimmy stuff, but I was nice enough and was sharing with the crowd of spectators

thank you very much Hobby Hut for putting on another outstanding event
Old 08-23-2014, 06:36 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

enjoyed watching the event.

May have to build a vehicle ...
Old 08-28-2014, 05:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Despite the rain giving us a smaller turn out than usual, this event was a blast! We have lots of photos that have yet to be uploaded to our hobby hut Moorhead Facebook page. We loved seeing new faces and especially loved seeing new faces get on the winners list! The last two years Trouble had been trying to get into first place again and he finally did, congratulations to the winners, and we hope to see you all again next year!