Wiki Posts
Search

Minnesota People visit this

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Minnesota People please visit this

Wlecome to this post.

Are you looking for a place to race. Well come to the Team Extreme Club. This club is a good club to join.

Team Extreme is based out of Inver Grove Heights, MN. We are currently looking for more members to join our fast growing club. If you’re interested in joining the club please go to our web site. This club is user friendly.

Here’s the Official Web site to Team Extreme
Team Extreme Web site

also I would like everyone to check out my message board on Team Extreme. There’s R/C forms and club info there. It’s a fun message board. So please take a minute to sign up and start posting. You can also pm the Team Extreme Members. Just look under there name to see if there a club member.

Here’s the link
teambashes.proboards50.com

If you would like to contact me directly please e-mail at [email protected]
I can assist you in anyway to get in the club. Joining is easy all you need is a Monster Trucks. No limitations.

Also, the club travels from show to show. We go to Wisconsin, Cedar lake Speedway. Fargo, to the Metro Dome, when the real Monster Trucks come. Also we have Backyard bashes. We race them for points and have a good time. Also, there’s a banquet at the end of the season.

Once again if you are interested in being part of the growing club please e-mail Nathan or you can contact Bernie through the web site..

Well thanks
Nate

Last edited by zoutlaw; 08-03-2005 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Just to let eveyone now that the teambashes.proboards50.com is not longer working had some issues with it so had to get rid of it.

So these are the new fourms.

The New Team Extreme Fourms