2011 Schedule LRT Raceway Evansdale, IA

Old 04-04-2011, 06:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default 2011 Schedule LRT Raceway Evansdale, IA

Here is the schedule for the 2011 season at LRT Raceway. I tried my best to stay off all major events in the Midwest and it worked out pretty well. The September date is the only one I can see that conflicts and that is the Midwest Nitro Series race at Joliet. Only other thing is I couldn’t find any dates for the HobbyPlex Summer Series yet, but if it is like last year the nitro races were on Sundays so any dates that are the same weekend you can race here on Saturday and @ the Plex on Sunday!

My goal is to have everything ready to go for racing on May 14th; this is going to entirely depend on the weather cooperating to get the track done. We are in full rebuild mode right now and have the track 80% stripped down to the bare ground. We are working on doing some grading to the land to increase the run line slightly and improve drainage and run off.

Dates:

May 7th (tentative) Test and Tune Day

May 14th

June 11th

July 9th

August 12-14 Hawkeye Classic Off-Road Challenge

September 17th

October 1st Roast N Race Season Finale