Rapid City Rc Club

Old 02-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Tech Initiate

The car show race on feb 17 -19 will now be held at the Rushmore Mall right next to Fuddruckers. and will be called the carpet challenge. all class will be the same
Old 02-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do we need to pre-register, or can we just show up and race? Also, I noticed there is no specific buggy class. Is it worth bringing in case enough show up?
Old 02-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Frank,
For clarification I think we might have our weeks mixed up. This week should be normal and next week should be Tuesday.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by samnelso
Do we need to pre-register, or can we just show up and race? Also, I noticed there is no specific buggy class. Is it worth bringing in case enough show up?
You do not have to pre register you can just show up. as far as buggy we have not had much interset so far so i would say no need to bring it
Old 02-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Tech Initiate

we will be racing this tuesday febuary 7 and the follwing week we will be getting ready for the big show at the mall we will be setting up thursday the 16
Old 02-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by samnelso
You do not need to pre register for are big mall race you can pay when you show up. as far as buggy no big intersest but you never know .
Old 02-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Weekly Racing

Are weekly racing is held at the Fine arts buliding at the central state fair gounds on Thursday nights. The cost is $10 for your 1st class ,$5 for your 2nd and any other class. and we have a rookie class that is $5 to race.
Are race season runs September through May everyyear .
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Default more info on our big mall race Feb 17-19

We will be racing our big race at the Rushmore Mall this year on Feb 17-19 . It will be where old Navy used to be it is a 10,000 sq ft room. The track size will be 36x72 . we ask that you bring your own table and chairs as well as an extension cord . we are also going to have some tables for people coming out of town to help them out so they dont have to bring so much. there is talk of someone bring a crawling course so people can check that out so if you have a crawler you should think of brining it. also if you have stuff to sell this is the place to sell it so bring that also. The racer entrace is located next to Fuddruckers on the front side of the mall . we will have a bright sign on the door so you can locate it better . if you have any ? you can post on here or email us at [email protected] . Thanks Frank
Old 02-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rich57702
we are cutting oval to 1 week and 3 weeks of roads.oval seems to be fadding out,4 10th scales sprint cars tonite.we are gonna try vintage class next year,hope it works.also starting a rookie class.we are gonna try racing up to september twice a month as long people show.everyone welcomed.we are going to rubber for sedans next yearand hopefully world gt class.
Oval faded out when the schedule was cut to once a month. IMHO
Old 02-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by spankinfrank69
We will be racing our big race at the Rushmore Mall this year on Feb 17-19 . It will be where old Navy used to be it is a 10,000 sq ft room. The track size will be 36x72 . we ask that you bring your own table and chairs as well as an extension cord . we are also going to have some tables for people coming out of town to help them out so they dont have to bring so much. there is talk of someone bring a crawling course so people can check that out so if you have a crawler you should think of brining it. also if you have stuff to sell this is the place to sell it so bring that also. The racer entrace is located next to Fuddruckers on the front side of the mall . we will have a bright sign on the door so you can locate it better . if you have any ? you can post on here or email us at [email protected] . Thanks Frank
Way to go!!!! Not racing at the Civic Center (tables and chairs provided) to racing at the mall (which I recall you and others thinking was a good idea last year and the year before) with no tables or chairs.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Default The carpet challenge at the rushmore mall

We are just a week away from our big race and i just want to let everybody know that we will be setting up track on thursday night around 5:30 or so. On friday feb 17th am hoping to be ready to practice at around noon or so till when ever and we ask you to start signing up for your classes. On saturday feb 18th we will have open practice from 7:00am to 9:00am and drivers meeting to follow. Then concourse juding after drivers meeeting. 1st round of racing to start at 10:00 . there will be three rounds of qualifing on saturday. On sunday we will have open practice from 7:00am to 8:30am and will have one last round of qualifing starting at 9:00am sharp and mains to follow.
We will have water, Monster, chips, and crackers for sale for some thing to snack on. We will give trophys out after mains and then we need everyone to help teardown if everybody helps it only takes 10 to 15 min. then you can go. Please try to bring your table ,chairs,extension cords,and power strips
If you dont have a tabel please let us know a.s.a.p so we can get some. For you people coming from out of town we will have you coverd so you dont have to haul more stuff. If you have any ? you can write on here or email us at [email protected].
Old 02-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Cool, looking forward to it. CO should be representing pretty well. I think we have at least 6 drivers that are coming.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Tech Initiate

I glad to see you guys come from CO and i will for shure be coming down for the roar race
Old 02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

We leave in the morning ,should get their by 2pm for some practice. See you suckas tomorrow
Old 02-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Default Carpet Challenge

RCRCCC, thanks for putting on a great event. It was super fun.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.