Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEED AN FOR THE RACE THIS WEEKEND!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default NEED AN FOR THE RACE THIS WEEKEND!

The ESC in my 9 y/o little boys Associated t4.1 brusheless 3300kv apparently just went out. It powered up fine, chimed, then popped loudly and puffed some smoke.

He was ssssoooo excited to race at Tea's this weekend, so if there is anyone who has a Team Associated SC450-BL ESC they would be willing to sell cheap, we would sure appreciate it.

Or, worst case scenario, if someone has a complete brushless system (velineon/ez-run) that they would be willing to sell cheap, please let me know.

call, text, email or pm me if you have anything.

Thanks,
Rick Miller
Old 09-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I have a complete Speed Passion Short Course setup (Sensored and very smooth!) that I've been thinking about selling, complete with the programming box and USB interface. It's got an 11.5T 3600kv motor, and I believe the ESC is a 60A or so which will handle down to 9.5T.

Here's a link to the combo: http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...r-Combo-3600kV

I only bought it to see how competitive it would be as a low-budget alternative to the Tekin systems I've been running. Its performance is very comparable to the RS Pro 13.5 combo (using all the fancy timing boost features it provides) I was running until I went to a 10.5 this last weekend. I picked it up in June and only ran it for two or three race days.

You're welcome to run it on Sunday at the very least, and if you like it or just want to buy straight out we can work out a price.

I'll be at Tea's on Sunday. Just send me a PM ahead of time if you're interested. It's always in my pit box, but that way I can solder up a battery adapter (I use EC5 connectors) ahead of time.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

Sent you a PM Rick. Let me know.

Thanks!

John