Like Tree30Likes

Twin Cities Rc Club Winter Carpet Season

Old 03-28-2017, 12:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VicUmboh
Hello all,

One more question. I am trying to buy a transponder that is compatible with your timing equipment. Are they fairly universal? Do I need to buy a certain brand, or is there one that is recommended?

Thanks!
Any of the mylaps transponder works on the timing system
Old 03-28-2017, 03:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hello all,

One more question. I am trying to buy a transponder that is compatible with your timing equipment. Are they fairly universal? Do I need to buy a certain brand, or is there one that is recommended?

Thanks!
The 2 wire AMB or mylaps work best. The 3 wire hybrid mylaps can skip a lap here or there.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRnotEwing
The 2 wire AMB or mylaps work best. The 3 wire hybrid mylaps can skip a lap here or there.
Thanks guys!
Old 03-28-2017, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Hello all,

Thanks!
I'll have one for ya Sunday if ya wanna
buy one. It's the original red one The Best One
JRnotEwing likes this.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hello all,

Thanks!
We have the most current decoder system so most any transponder will work. Mr. Bubby above I will say is a good seller and the one he is offering up is proven to be the most bullet proof style!
Old 04-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Well friends the racing season at TcORC has come to a close for the season! What a great season it was! We added a few new members that have caught on quickly. We saw mass improvements among many drivers at the club. This year we have decided it is time to make many changes to the club. With that being said at the start of the next racing season we will basically be starting from square one as TcORC Version 2.0

For the start of the 2017-2018 racing season we will be starting with brand new fast track 2 (Black carpet), all new tubing for track barriers, and a brand new PA system to go along with the live time scoring system we have already started using this season.

We are currently accepting memberships for next season! The membership fee is $25. The member ship does come with some perks!

Membership race fees will be as follows. First class $20, second class $5, third class $3

Non-Member prices will be. First class $20, second class $10, third class $5

Along with your member ship you will also receive a discount at one of our tracks sponsors store! Brandon Skewes at Genesis RC Raceway has offered up a discount program for our members! You will receive 10% off on parts, and 5% on electronics and kits! So as you are getting ready for your summer season and if you’re a paid TcORC member see Brandon and he will get you hooked up with what you need!

We have many other things in the works for the upcoming season! Including a possible hand out spec motor program for our USGT class! So stay tuned for updates on more great things to come!

If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message!

If you would like to purchase a club member ship you can send the membership fee to the clubs paypal account [email protected] please send it as a friend. We are in the process of designing a member card and you will receive one as soon as we have them ready! Also Brandon will have a copy of the member list to know who receives a discount or not.

Also if you would like to donate to the club to help the club for some of the upgrades you can also send those donations to [email protected] any amount would go a long way!

Those of us a TcOCR would like to thank all of you for your participation this season and we look forward to seeing you all next year! I know we are looking forward to a awesome year of racing on the new rug!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Well the old carpet was packed up and shipped out today! On its way to PA. Now we got room for the new stuff! Twin Cities Rc Club Winter Carpet Season-img_1362.jpg
Old 05-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Tech Rookie

OK just saw your flyer at a LHS and am interested in racing but don't know where the rules are and don't want to waste time going thru 340 pages of who knows what to try and find them.
Anyone have a link or more info they can send me about it all? I live 2 miles away from the CG armory and am getting my 5yr old into RC and I'm sure he'd like to see the races at a minimum once you all start running again.

Thanks all!
Old 05-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by CATALYST651
OK just saw your flyer at a LHS and am interested in racing but don't know where the rules are and don't want to waste time going thru 340 pages of who knows what to try and find them.
Anyone have a link or more info they can send me about it all? I live 2 miles away from the CG armory and am getting my 5yr old into RC and I'm sure he'd like to see the races at a minimum once you all start running again.

Thanks all!
If you find us on facebook the information is much easier to find on that page. We are in the process of rewriting the rules to make them more current with national specs. With that said you should see something up here pretty quick
Old 05-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

The clubs got a new look! Stop by the Facebook page around 9 to see the new logo!
Boostinswifty38 likes this.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by onroad dude
The clubs got a new look! Stop by the Facebook page around 9 to see the new logo!
Nice
onroad dude likes this.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I know it's still a little early, but is there any news for this fall? Schedule? Classes? Is anyone running 17.5 touring? At one point there was talk of a handout/spec motor...

A few weeks ago I wasn't even sure if I would run onroad this winter. I got that dumb idea out of my head! Can't wait for things to start up again!
Old 07-25-2017, 06:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have submitted the dates to the armory, just waiting for them to finalize them. I know some were interested in running 17.5.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Id be 17.5 touring assuming others show. And when the race schedule and dates are available that I can figure scheduling.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Boostinswifty38
Id be 17.5 touring assuming others show. And when the race schedule and dates are available that I can figure scheduling.
Nice Swifty, gonna come down to The Grove this season Great bunch of people to race with down there. Love it!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.