Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Minnesota Monster Truck Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Minnesota Monster Truck Racing

Does anyone do it anymore? Where abouts? I'd love to come check it out. Got a few nice clods built and would like to run em
Old 10-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I have a couple also, Let me know if you find anything.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Tech Rookie

The club I was a member of (MMTR: Minnesota Monster Truck Racers) used to race Clods every Wendesday night in the metro area from 1998 to late 2006. In 2004/05, we lost a lot of members for various reasons (tracks closing, locations changing, new jobs, etc). The few core racers kept on racing until late last year, 2006. We haven't completely quit the club, but we stopped racing for the time being. We kind of all got burnt out and are taking a break from racing. I am not sure when/if we will start racing clods again. Our site is still on-line, http://www.teamprpracing.com/mmtr

We do attend the NR/CTPA World Championships and Spring National events in Ohio, and have remained champions since '05. We just won it again this past weekend

I think there is another club that might still be racing here in MN. I think they are called the extreme team, or something like that. They run a lot of emaxx's indoors. They used to race on Sundays at a church in Champlin. I am not sure if they are still running or where, but maybe they'll see this thread and post some info for you guys.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

whats up B.P. .... Long time no talk.. talk to dougy lately? tell'em i said hi.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey JK! Tekin is keeping me very busy. I'm having a great time working for them. I'm in crank mode right now getting ready for iHobby!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

cool !! have been running brushless oval lately and josh is racing dirt oval karts..
check it out! www.joshuaklein11k.com
Old 10-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool. Hopefully we can pull the racing back together. I know I am down for some weekend racing!