Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA >

2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tom2tone
Thanks guys! I think I will pick up the 1900kv.
Yep!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian C.
Yep!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Mhmm :loudabusiveswearing:
Old 03-24-2015, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC8FanBoy
Mhmm :loudabusiveswearing:
Old 03-25-2015, 11:11 AM
Tech Master

Old 03-25-2015, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Old 03-26-2015, 04:59 AM
Tech Adept

It's the 26th !!!!!!! YES.......Crap It's still March
Old 03-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rich A
It's the 26th !!!!!!! YES.......Crap It's still March
I can't wait!!!
Old 03-28-2015, 06:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Good thing I still have a month yet. Need to get a pipe for my nitro buggy and a motor for my ebuggy
Old 03-29-2015, 05:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tretiak
Good thing I still have a month yet. Need to get a pipe for my nitro buggy and a motor for my ebuggy
Better get them soon! This month will go by fast! Then its racin time!
Old 03-31-2015, 06:33 AM
Tech Adept

Hi everyone... It's me Viper LOL well I had a lot of time to think over the Winter if I wanted to Race this year... Last year was a Total Disappointment for me I did all the wrong things & it all started out with me buying an Sworkz Buggy Kit " You all seen it " Last year in May... & went down hill from there... I let 3 people work on my Buggy "They all said they knew what they where doing" They did not... I spent the Rest of the Race Season FIXING & Wrenching on my Buggy & even Breaking stuff in Mid-Races not to Finish...Well Good News After talking to Carlos I Ordered a Mugen Seiki E-Truggy 1/8th scale will be picking that up this week... It just came in Last Week to T&L... Also good news I will able to get parts through T&L & get Support & Help something I never experienced Last Year...So I am looking forward to a Better Racing Year.... Oh yea 1 More thing I want to personally extend a SORRY to everyone for my Anger Last Year I took my Anger out & Vented on some people I should have not Vented towards... SO AGAIN I AM SORRY to Everyone involved "Just wanted to get it off my chest" I Know better & have Matured & just looking to enjoy Racing this Year...& look forward to seeing everyone OHH Yea Can't get it out my Head of DAC Shouting "HEAR COMES VIPER" LMAO.... He did that to me all last year I get a kick out of it..... LOL
Old 03-31-2015, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Viper9er7
Hi everyone... It's me Viper LOL well I had a lot of time to think over the Winter if I wanted to Race this year... Last year was a Total Disappointment for me I did all the wrong things & it all started out with me buying an Sworkz Buggy Kit " You all seen it " Last year in May... & went down hill from there... I let 3 people work on my Buggy "They all said they knew what they where doing" They did not... I spent the Rest of the Race Season FIXING & Wrenching on my Buggy & even Breaking stuff in Mid-Races not to Finish...Well Good News After talking to Carlos I Ordered a Mugen Seiki E-Truggy 1/8th scale will be picking that up this week... It just came in Last Week to T&L... Also good news I will able to get parts through T&L & get Support & Help something I never experienced Last Year...So I am looking forward to a Better Racing Year.... Oh yea 1 More thing I want to personally extend a SORRY to everyone for my Anger Last Year I took my Anger out & Vented on some people I should have not Vented towards... SO AGAIN I AM SORRY to Everyone involved "Just wanted to get it off my chest" I Know better & have Matured & just looking to enjoy Racing this Year...& look forward to seeing everyone OHH Yea Can't get it out my Head of DAC Shouting "HEAR COMES VIPER" LMAO.... He did that to me all last year I get a kick out of it..... LOL

Awesome!
Old 03-31-2015, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Viper9er7
I don't own one but what's wrong with Sworks?
Old 03-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default p

looking forward to some E buggy racing on opening day, couple more Critters building some new buggies. gonna be fun
Old 03-31-2015, 06:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RC-ZOMBIE
I don't own one but what's wrong with Sworks?
My biggest issue was the shocks they kept losing oil & breaking I rebuilt my shocks 4 times & even DAC tried to rebuild them once & they still kept leaking... I finally corrected the issue Late last summer with a set of Koyosho shocks they been working pretty good...Second issue was the Steering was put together incorrectly Something with the steering I had issues all race season with turning issues found out the A-Arms where ever shimmed & steering servo was never centered on steering Arm Properly I kept striping servo's splines out happen in a few races too... & I had an issue with the rear Diff the spider gears inside where put together wrong... But I got my Sworkz buggy running decent now I fixed the shock issue & Diff issue & steering... So we will see how it runs I think I got all the demons worked out...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.