Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trains & Lanes Easton PA

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Trains & Lanes Easton PA

Well I really can't form an opinion of the place, never been there. but I have to say that if the place is anything like the guy that I talked to on the phone today then I don't know if I will go there next race season. But anyway let me get past my little rant and ask the questions that the guy on the phone couldn't answer.

First of all I would like to know if they do 1/10th scale off road racing there? Also I was wondering, I am interested in possibly starting 1/10th on-road and I've got a team losi xxx-s, just wondering if it is still a viable competitive race platform?

Thank you for any and all help you guys can provide.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

their is a chance someone will be putting a new 1/10th / short course track in sometime between now and next season, other than that i dont know much, but please lets not make this a big blow out forum post with posts from every tom dick and harry biting about everything.... Their are no guarantees, nor its it Trains and Lanes Requirement to have a track up..nor should the guy that you talked to on the phone have to know anything about a track.

Not trying to be snappy or ignorant but, it gets real old... If you want to make something happen, keep in touch and we can get a work day started..

xxx-s, im sure would be a great starter car, remember their are guys their with xrays, top's etc, all the best of everything, mini laptops, monitors and pc's(not to mention as well).. im sure they would love to have you come out and race... I will be honest, that from experience, you can't really touch the fast guys unless you have the best of everything, the newest speedo, best "motor", new sorex's every run, etc..

Makes electric offroad a whole lot more lighter on the wallet, ("speaking from experience")

hope to see u out soon,

tenpins77
Old 10-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

what info on 1/10 track at t&l?????? would this be where current track is???
or does it need to be on other side of shop????