R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales

Old 02-12-2015, 03:08 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default RCScrewz kits for Losi Mini 8ight and Mini 8ight-T

Hello, I am thinking about purchasing the RCScrewz kits for my Losi Mini 8ight and Mini 8ight-T. I plan on building my Mini 8ight from the ground up instead of purchasing the RTR set up, as I learned quickly with the Mini 8ight-T that I really enjoy upgrading all the parts I possibly can. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether or not I will definitely need all these screws and if they will work with the Arrowmax Honeycomb Toolset? I noticed that the 8ight-E 3.0 screw kit has a (Metric) kit available as well. I'm almost positive that the toolset is metric and I thought pretty much all new RC's use metric, but the fact that the kit for the 8ight-E 3.0 has two different options is throwing me off on the whole thing. I feel stupid because I realize I should know these things and be able to differentiate but I'm new to the hobby. If anyone can let me know whether or not the RCScrewz kits for the Mini 8ight and Mini 8ight-T will work with my toolkit and whether or not I'll need the M8 kit since I'm building it from the ground up, I'd really appreciate it.

I would think the fact that I'm building the M8 from the ground up means I would need the kit even more, but I just want to be sure before I buy it.
Gaboon is offline   Reply With Quote