Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree595Likes

LC Racing EMB-1H Official Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think you guys are misunderstanding me. I have the buggy converted to long wheelbase, Losi wheels that have a wider offset, Proline Microns (work great on my Schumacher Cat K2) and the truggy motor. My car clears the triple that 1/10 cars barely clear. I was looking for more of a custom piston setup or something. For my sliding issue, a hole in between would have solved the problem.

In my truggy, I am running 35/32.5 shock oils and the standard tires. I think it just needs a much bigger wing to be more stable while jumping.

Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just ordered the buggy, can't wait for it to arrive. What are some decent hard cased 2s lipos that will fit the tray?
Old 04-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Does anyone have the touring car? I'd like to know the difference between the arms vs the other cars. Stronger? Longer? Thanks.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by njmose1
Just ordered the buggy, can't wait for it to arrive. What are some decent hard cased 2s lipos that will fit the tray?
Don't think you'll find any hardcase 2S (or 3S) lipos to fit the tray in this car. The only batteries i've ever found (and i've looked extensively) are all softcase.

That being said with the type of impacts you're going to take in this vs. bigger scales i've never had an issue or felt the need for a hardcase in it.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I did come across some hard cased ones but deffinatly would be hard/expensive to get here in the states. Picked up a couple dynamite speedpacks that have been working great. Having a blast with this buggy. Bad part is that there are no tracks within an hours drive from me.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have the LC Racing brushless SCT and its a total blast. Only gripe is the bodies. I have gone through 2 PVC versions and one of the lexan versions(working for now but will not last).

Ordered one from ebay from some company in England and hoping it is better lasting lexan. I have done everything possible(shoe goo + drywall tape) to keep them together but they just crack very easily.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kevinatfms
I have the LC Racing brushless SCT and its a total blast. Only gripe is the bodies. I have gone through 2 PVC versions and one of the lexan versions(working for now but will not last).

Ordered one from ebay from some company in England and hoping it is better lasting lexan. I have done everything possible(shoe goo + drywall tape) to keep them together but they just crack very easily.
ive found the LC ckear lexan body to be very tough. 2 years of racing and still fine. The rear corners are prone to cracking when you constantly crash
Old 04-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but do any of you know how long it takes for a thread to be approved?
Old 04-13-2017, 06:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lunchie
ive found the LC ckear lexan body to be very tough. 2 years of racing and still fine. The rear corners are prone to cracking when you constantly crash
Did you reinforce it? Any tips? I can keep it off the wall but occasionally it will land on the left or right rear and destroy the rear corners which then lead into the main portion of the body. I shoe gooed and taped everything i could around the body mounts and back of the cab to keep that part together.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

i put a phat bodies LWB buggy body on my LC... it started oout as an SCT..then a truggy...now a buggy. i switch between buggy and truggy bodies just for fun.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

very nice
Old 04-17-2017, 09:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kevinatfms
Did you reinforce it? Any tips? I can keep it off the wall but occasionally it will land on the left or right rear and destroy the rear corners which then lead into the main portion of the body. I shoe gooed and taped everything i could around the body mounts and back of the cab to keep that part together.
i just used some vynal sheet to lay in/over the rear corners and also re-trimmed the rear edges to take away any sharp spots which would encourage cracks to start, but yeah shoe goo and tape is a good idea in the rear. no issues at all with the front.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Have this little beast for over a year. It went through a lot. Im an experienced driver as Im loving RCs for over 10 years, but still, sometimes is finger faster than brain and this car took a beating. And believe me or not, Im still waiting for something to break. If Im not counting some bearings, tires and regular maintenance, it's pretty much stock. I've never experienced this with any of my cars, past or present.

Here are some photos after a biig cleaning with pressed air, refilling everything etc. You don't want to see it from the bottom.
Attached Thumbnails LC Racing EMB-1H Official Thread-4a7mdhi.jpg   LC Racing EMB-1H Official Thread-wvacl5q.jpg  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Looks awesome. I wanted 1 of those really bad but ended up getting a deal on a Losi. Very cool though. They seems so impressive right out of the box.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Had one of these before, with a possible mini class going here I may pick up some again.

Where are the places in the USA to get these nowadays?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.