Wiki Posts
Search

Why i can`t find Thread for mini revo vxl

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Why i can`t find Thread for mini revo vxl

Hello.
From 4-5 days maybe i try to find THREAD for mini revo but i can`t see it is this problem with forum or ?
Thank you.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well, the site has been having some issues with the search functions lately(& the site owner's techs are wroking on it, but I have no idea how long it'll take to fix). But if you keep going some more pages of threads, you should come across it(I believe the main thread was for both the Mini E-Revo & the Mini Slash)....

And in case you still miss it, here's a link to the main thread...http://www.rctech.net/forum/micro-mi...h-may14th.html
Old 08-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Grizzbob
Well, the site has been having some issues with the search functions lately(& the site owner's techs are wroking on it, but I have no idea how long it'll take to fix). But if you keep going some more pages of threads, you should come across it(I believe the main thread was for both the Mini E-Revo & the Mini Slash)....

And in case you still miss it, here's a link to the main thread...http://www.rctech.net/forum/micro-mi...h-may14th.html
thanks i was looking for that
Old 08-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MBX5T
Hello.
From 4-5 days maybe i try to find THREAD for mini revo but i can`t see it is this problem with forum or ?
Thank you.
yeah i don't know whats up with the search bar either because i was trying to find some ideas for speed tests. But i know there are quite a few topics on the MERV because before search went down thats how i found out pretty much everything i know.