Wiki Posts
Search

NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SiRay6
Hello, this is my first post here...I just got back not too long ago from Net Zone RC. This was my fiancee and my first time doing any RC car driving at a track with our new Dnanos. It was great to meet Grant and Sam and my girl and I had a really fun time (four hours blew by fast).

James, if you are on here...it was great talking with you and learning from you!

We will definitely be bringing our little dnanos back and maybe participate in a Dnano class...if it ever happens

-Ray

Ah man I missed it, wish I was there . I've been really wanting to see a dnano running up close. Hope you'll come by the track soon, like Sunday.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Tech Adept

Siray6 thanks for visiting us. Your Dnano are super we would like to see more of them.

Grant reconfigured the track and here are some pics of the action.
Attached Thumbnails NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-line-up-fast-guys.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-expert-class-fighting-out.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-before-start-fast-guys.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-one-them-will-get-hung-up.jpg  
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you for visiting us, here are more pics.

Unfortunately we did not get any pic of sportsman class cause I was racing too.
Attached Thumbnails NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-another-line-up-before-race.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-during-race-expert-class.jpg  
Old 01-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Tech Master

Wow full house and 2 classes of racing again!! Looking forward to have the same on Sunday too.

Speaking of new layout, thanks for posting pics...looks really wide open, lots of space for passing even in chicanes!
Old 01-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by SiRay6
Hello, this is my first post here...I just got back not too long ago from Net Zone RC. This was my fiancee and my first time doing any RC car driving at a track with our new Dnanos. It was great to meet Grant and Sam and my girl and I had a really fun time (four hours blew by fast).

James, if you are on here...it was great talking with you and learning from you!

We will definitely be bringing our little dnanos back and maybe participate in a Dnano class...if it ever happens

-Ray
Ray it was great meeting you as well today. It was neat trying your car out, I hope we have a Dnano class real soon! Keep coming back Ray there are a great bunch of Guys at NetZone that are always willing to help with setups and other questions that you might have.

James
Old 01-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

It was great getting out there on Friday, it was cool seeing new and old faces. the track is big and fun, I cant wait to go back!

P.S. Thanks for the free Pizza, it was mighty tasty!!!!

Last edited by CHRIS CHAVEZ; 01-02-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Tech Regular

Wink

All I know is, Gran't has got that place dialed. Sweet track and a new pro shop. The owner Sam is really cool as well, he even gets out there and mixes it up with his own car.

Alex, you're the man, you kicked my but fair and square. I'm just a poor loser. Can't help it I take after Doug. Doug's cool for an older guy. I don't know how he's so consistent at age 59, pretty amazing.

Anyway I'll dispense with the plentries. Hope you guys have fun out there. I'll be working on Simpson for the next 2 weeks trying to get the track set up.

See ya soon.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Bruce, I have to admit i had help from master Grant dialing in the car so not all my art the rest was just warming up on the track all day long & oh yeah the new 2.4 and PN AA arms didn't hurt either...I know you can throw down some mean laps with that 98wb when you're dialed in.

Looking forward to your grand opening at Simpsons.

I'll be @ NETZONE tomorrow all day long, looking forward to a decent turnout of racers again & some good racing action.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What time does racing start on Sundays? I may stop by and get some more practice in before the racing begins.

-Ray
Old 01-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Track will be open at 12:00 noon. The race should start at around 7:00 Pm.

WARNING!!, Grant just can't stop fiddle with the track so he decided to bring his own track(clean and high grip) down to Net Zone and started to lay out new configuration. Just to keep you guys in the loop the finish lay out should look like these.

Hope to see all you guys tomorrow, thank you.
Attached Thumbnails NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-warning-new-lay-out.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-should-i-resize-pot-hole.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-chicane-car-trap-little-more-pronounce.jpg  
Old 01-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Tech Regular

That track looks nice and flowy! Maybe I'll have to make a trip out there next week after all.

Again, I want to thank Sam (Mr.P) for having this facility open for all of us to enjoy! Mr.P you duh man! By the way can I borrow your "The best of the BeeGee's" album?

Thanks, Bruce
Old 01-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Tech Addict

headed out to netzone rc for some set up and practice....and RACING!!
come on out and try our rentals and have some fun!!
see ya @ the track!!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

Satisfying Sunday session. James I busted out a 6.873 after you left Not with pan car body either, good ol ASC Enzo but with the 2.4 car. I was running my AD band with the pan car body with you.
We also got to test run a couple of dNanos thanks to Ray and his fiancé which probably put those things on a few people's purchase radar! we already have 2 racers need only 2 more peeps to buy to have a 4 car race.

Let's have a another race night going on Wednesday (I'll be there) before the weekend's national event up north.

Last edited by mugler; 01-05-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: found exact fastest lap time after original post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

Default NetZone Mini-Z Weekly Race results

Here's some race results:
Old 01-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Tech Master

One more result:

BTW the new layout is very entertaining with a good mix of different type curves. Totally enjoyed running on it all day on Sunday.
Attached Files

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.