Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finally some respect!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Finally some respect!

I have been an avid fan of the mini and micro cars for some time. I have even raced my mini z at a kyosho sponsored race. I have been emailing different magazines to see if they could do more articles on mini cars. I was told they do, and there is just not a need to have them in every month. Ok, so then I emailed the british show rcracingtv and they told me they are not doing anymore shows for a while. Then onto rctv. They said they will be having a show featuring some mini z stuff. When was my big ? I was told in as little as three weeks. If not email them and tell them you want to see some respect for the mini racers outthere. Mini racers unite!
www.rctvlive.com
Old 07-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Adept

Default mini racing

I just go into the mini and micro scene. I want to get the new Losi RTR that comes with the special spektrum radio. I would like to see that car reviewed on the show as well as the mini zs. Mini's should be on every show.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

They are pretty good about answering emails. I just want them to do more mini and micro stuff. The new losi would be great on the show. They better get with the program