Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Run time for the Micro T

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile Run time for the Micro T

How long is the run time on a single charge for the Micro T.
Thanks
Parallaxview
Old 03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm getting 12-14 minutes. If your getting alot check to make sure nothing is binding. Out of box I had to loosen the trans case screws a tad on both of mine. Plus one had the pinion gear rubbing the inside the gear cover(just a heads up).
Old 03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile Thanks

Thanks, Is it worth the money for one?
Old 03-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would recommend one, there a blast. I've owned one for a couple of months and when it's to cold or raining out, I just drive it around the house, or in the garage.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Tech Addict

I feel they are worth it big time. First off you get everything needed to play. Just add the batteries which come with the kit, charge it,go! I know some people cry about it being fragile but its a 1/36 scale! All my rc's break stuff when I hit something head on full bore....... I broken some stuff like steering links, center carriers, etc, but that was do to my driving. Alot of these guys in videos are jumpimg them off big boxes and stuff 2-3 feet high. Now If I scaled that up that be like me jumping my revo off the peak of my polebarn...........Yea $#!^ is going to break! Now if your racing around the inside of your house or where ever you want. Use/make smaller jumps like 2-6 inches high. These seems to be a scale for them to me that looks about right.........wow sorry for getting off topic,but I just love these lil' guys
Old 03-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by parallaxview
Thanks, Is it worth the money for one?
Yes, great indoor little truck.

My only complaint are the run times. I wish they had run times more inline with my other micro or minis...which are in the 20-30 minute range...instead of the 8-12 minute range. I suspect the runtimes with Lipos will be great.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Tech Addict

I was happy with the fact you can run them for over a solid 6 minutes. I timed how long a stock pack lasts this morning. I got a little over 7 minutes while keeping the micro constantly moving around. I know I posted earlier
I was getting 12-14 minutes but that was me more or less me goofing around. As a constant on the go-race situation I'm seeming to get alot less run-time......SO I RETRACK MY STATEMENT OF 12-14 MINUTE RUN TIMES>>>>>