Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
CHECK THIS OUT     1/36 Micro-T >

CHECK THIS OUT 1/36 Micro-T

CHECK THIS OUT 1/36 Micro-T

Old 04-17-2007, 08:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

I did a little modding to my micro-t one day when I was bored. I made the battery door hold inplace with magnets rather the screws and it works great! and I can now change out batterys withouth screws. also, I put a couple pics of the track I have in my garage.
Attached Thumbnails CHECK THIS OUT     1/36 Micro-T-rc-003.jpg   CHECK THIS OUT     1/36 Micro-T-rc-007.jpg   CHECK THIS OUT     1/36 Micro-T-rc-008.jpg   CHECK THIS OUT     1/36 Micro-T-rc-009.jpg   CHECK THIS OUT     1/36 Micro-T-rc-010.jpg  

Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by steelhawke
Is the wife ok with you hijacking the flower garden

Now you got me thinking of a small 10' x 20'
That's exactly the same excuse I gave her...you read my mind. My wife is cool as sh!t, she has her own Micro-T and runs with us all the time. She even goes on beer runs...

The track is 10' x 21'. Good guess! The terrain is all fill dirt and is very rough. Driving this track is perfect for intermediate drivers as it's very challenging. I forgot how hard 2WD really is to drive. When we are not at the real track, we can bring it home to us instead. I will post vids as soon as I format the videos on photobucket. Four trucks at one time is very difficult. Show us pics of your tracks when you complete them...
Old 04-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by micrors4guy
I did a little modding to my micro-t one day when I was bored. I made the battery door hold inplace with magnets rather the screws and it works great! and I can now change out batterys withouth screws. also, I put a couple pics of the track I have in my garage.
That's a great idea for the battery door. Does it stay in place under hard crashes?

I like that garage track. What surface is that? Can you post videos? What size is it?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

the battery door used 1/8th inch rare earth magnets and they are really strong. This was my 1st time trying the mod so everything isnt lined up perfectley to get max holding power out of the magnets, but they are holding up to all the beeting I can throw at them on my track.

my track is 14x8. takes throtal control and is very challangeing to drive one and not make any mistakes. stock motor and batterys is all you need to my track. Not to mention it is indoors so I can run anytime I want. the surface is the interlocking foam mats that can be found at most hardware stores and they offer tons of traction for the little cars.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

the battery door used 1/8th inch rare earth magnets and they are really strong. This was my 1st time trying the mod so everything isnt lined up perfectley to get max holding power out of the magnets, but they are holding up to all the beeting I can throw at them on my track.

my track is 14x8. takes throtal control and is very challangeing to drive one and not make any mistakes. stock motor and batterys is all you need to my track. Not to mention it is indoors so I can run anytime I want. the surface is the interlocking foam mats that can be found at most hardware stores and they offer tons of traction for the little cars.
Great job!
Old 04-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

i gotta get me one of these little bugs,DAM theyre TINY n cute
!
Old 04-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

they are definatley a kick to mess with when you have a little track and a few friends over that have them also.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

they are definatley a kick to mess with when you have a little track and a few friends over that have them also.
i just wana put a bigblock brushless conversion into it hehehehe
Old 04-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

WOW!

First: sick mod micrors4guy!!!!!!!!!!! ^5 I must do this mod, I've been using tape because I lost those teeny tiny arse screws like 2 days after I got it. Also sweet track, simple to make but looks challenging!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second:favOre your wife gets beers for you and plays with rc's too..... a) does she have a single sister thats like her? b) how about a friend of hers thats like that? c) if a and b is a no go, would you consider some clones from her dna for the rest of us?....................
Old 04-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr
i just wana put a bigblock brushless conversion into it hehehehe
I got a Lipo, ESC, and brushless setup New in Package uninstalled for sale. I know you live down under and we can work out the international shipping.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by steelhawke

Second:favOre your wife gets beers for you and plays with rc's too..... a) does she have a single sister thats like her? b) how about a friend of hers thats like that? c) if a and b is a no go, would you consider some clones from her dna for the rest of us?....................
I'm lucky to have an understanding wife. If I get these videos to format correctly, I would show you a vid of her running 1/10th Touring Cars at the track. She's not labeled "track hot" either. (A "low" standard men create when there is only a certain amount of women at the track, but raise their standard when they go back home.) She is fine as hell or else I should of not gotten married.

Just tell your wife that there could be other bad things you could be getting into that is not respectable than RC. It's much cheaper and safer than real car racing...
Old 04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fav0re
I got a Lipo, ESC, and brushless setup New in Package uninstalled for sale. I know you live down under and we can work out the international shipping.
pm me with some prices for each thing and everything as a bundle inc registered express shipping USPS or EMS or w/e it is

if the price is right ill buy it
Old 04-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Default different terrain

has anyone actualy drivin these thing on dirt? because it seems like a stadium truck on an onroad track should be a car
what if associated made an rc36r or t, i figure they will do something like that because of the popularity of the micro t
Old 04-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcjustforfun
has anyone actualy drivin these thing on dirt? because it seems like a stadium truck on an onroad track should be a car
what if associated made an rc36r or t, i figure they will do something like that because of the popularity of the micro t
Yeah, check out my track...it's all "fill dirt".

one18th.com has lots of tracks posted as well...