Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IMPORTANT NEWS ITEMS

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The board met this past Sunday and here is the outcome of the meeting.

We will be renting a bobcat and a roller for this Saturdays work day at the track. We felt we needed the help of the machinery to lessen the load on the same few workers we seem to get every time. We hope more people will come and support their club so we can avoid this high expense.

We will be purchasing an air compresser for the club. It will be used to clean cars and trucks during the summer and winter months. Exact location of the unit at the track will be decided. $300 was approved for this expense.

Discussion took place on finding a place to race this winter. Looking for a bigger place since we have outgrown the place we have had the past few years. Please turn in all leads to Jeff Mann so he can start the negotiations. Our issue as always is space vs money. We need to find somewhere that is willing to discount our rent.

Lastly we discussed changing the membership requirements. Memberships have benefits and also responsibilities. The board is considering making work days mandatory in order to get a membership or increasing fees to help offset the added expense of renting machinery or possibly having to pay for peoples time to help. Ideas were kicked around but no decisions were made at this time. Most seemed to like the idea.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default 2012 Membership and Race Fees

2012 Membership and Race Fees

Membership:
Yearly Marcca Membership $50 -- Additional Family Member (Children, Spouse or Siblings 18 & under) $20
Membership Expires January 1st every year --See us at the track to join--

Benefits:
- Member's Receive a Discount at Performance Hobby Center(w/ current membership card and proof of racing)
- Member's get FREE Practice
- Discouted Race Entry Fees

Race Fees:
- First Class - $17
- First Class (member) - $12
- Each Additional Class - $10
- Each Additional Class (member) - $5
- Under 14 Years Old - $2 Discount off each Class
- Practice - $5
- Practice (member) - Free

Last edited by RMKinWI; 01-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

The scoring system will remain at the indoor track, for racing this entire weekend.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by hoofer
The scoring system will remain at the indoor track, for racing this entire weekend.
Is there practice today 4-15-2012?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Any practice Sunday the 15?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Default indoor/outdoor

thanks to all of our racers it has been another fun indoor season.But it has come to an end.Not to worrie outdoor has arrived.To the best of my knowledge we will be raceing outdoor 4/22/2012 We also need help moveing the following weekend 4/28/12 packing up indoor to storage we would appreciate as many as many hands and trrucks as possible.
thanks Walt
Old 04-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Regional Moderator

Where is the storage this year? Start time for moving? Any pre-moving work being done and when? I have some time possibly this weekend.

I put the locks by the computer with the key in case I can not show. Brian Roberts has the other key to those padlocks.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Does anyone have an address to the outdoor track please
Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Tech Initiate

still looking at cheaper location so i will update soon.Time for starting the move i would say 9am ish. Any time any board member has time and desire to start packing up it could start as soon as you wish and thank you .I have talked to our tech guy and he will be setting up outdoor system on sat. with intentions on raceing Sunday.I will try to organize a pre-moveing day packing party without the party. Thanks again and hope see everyone outdoors this summer.This does mean indoor is done for season.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Initiate

our website should have location.Another option would be NELSONS CROSSING in deansville a tavern we are on his property behind his location go around buildings to the left there is a sign to show you from there. thanks and practice should be on if weather holds today.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default need tires for the 4x4 slash truck ?

Hey guys I need some help, I have a traxxas slash 4x4 and I was yesterday at the new track outdoor and it was awsome .. well I need someone to tell me what kinda of tires are needed on my front tires and back please help me . Thank you guys alot
Old 04-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello everyone I need some help to guide me on what kinda of tires I need for the outdoor track? Please help I need front and rear. Thank you guys so much
Old 04-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Default outdoor race sunday

the loop is installed the track was wet this morning it dried fairly well with low temps and clouds. I think will be ok for raceing tommoro if no rain or very little. See you all in the morning!

Walt
Old 04-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Be there or be square!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Regional Moderator

Anyone know if we are moving the indoor stuff this weekend? I would like to show but not driving that far without a plan. Time/place decided yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.