Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing > MARCCA Discussion
Will RC Performance Indoor Dirt kill MARCCA? >

Will RC Performance Indoor Dirt kill MARCCA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will RC Performance Indoor Dirt kill MARCCA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 10:43 AM
R/C Tech Founder

That's not a problem, I have quite a few. You can take your pick, XXX-S, TC3, Yokomo SD, Mission 2, Evo III, the beat goes on... haha
Old 03-31-2004, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

i have a few thing to say bout the stuff earlier, first yes marcca does make some stupid desicions, but we need to do some work to get the club back on its feet. I may only be in only eigth grade, but i have an I.Q. of 134 (certified genious) as of a few months ago. Now, Where is trackside is located is everything, ITS IN MILWAKEE, there is also a SINGLE LOCATION they have all in one, unlike marcca. They also have a hobby store IN their building, therefor, they have no indoor dirt tracks at RCP to possibly compete with. Second thing, the host a handful of big events, and have BIG name racers race there. Marcca has none of this. mostly, due to no money. We need to cut back on spending. now, if RCP gets a track, people will race there, break there, and buy there. Marcca will indeed suffer, so we need to im guessing (mostly because i know a lot of people with r.c. cars only they dont know where and when to race it, since the cottage grove track closed. my point, save up, AND ADVERTISE, but where, im not sure, EXEPT FOR MY PARADE FOR MARCCA IM TRYING TO ORGANIZE. but we could probably try to get maybe, justin williams, from nbc15, to come to the track one morning, or buy a few seconds of air time, because i could gladly make a commercial, and i'd do it for free. i have been taking classes for it to, but im not sure how it would work.

AND I DONT WANT A CRAP ABOUT MY INTELLIGANCE EITHER!!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:24 PM
Tech Adept

Buster, See my earlier post about building. Marcca could have it's own with whatever indoor tracks the club wanted. Your leaders lack vision so nothing will change. Go ahead plan all you want but the board will only support the status quo. This is one of the only clubs I have seen where the board isn't acountable to it's members, that's a good place to start. The members should have some control and some say how the club is run. Not complete, that's what the board is supposed to be fore, so you can have some long range goals. If you have forty racers on sunday riad corse and the board doesn't want to provide racing this summer for you then chalange them. Vote with your dollars. You could race at Verona. MARCCA does not have any rights or garuntees to the place. As a matter of fact they can't even take the drivers stand away with out permission from the town. The town owns all improvements made to it's property. If you move it you can bet some of the people MARCCA has pissed of will see to it the town knows who did it.
Old 03-31-2004, 07:30 PM
Tech Addict

How about your spelling "genious"?

MARCCA had boatloads of money a couple of years ago, but they frittered it away (or maybe it was embezzled [look it up "genious"]). making it impossible for the on road guys to race has helped to drive it down the tubes.

Last edited by Racin Rev; 03-31-2004 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:16 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Racin Rev, you're a genious.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally posted by Racin Rev
MARCCA had boatloads of money a couple of years ago, but they frittered it away (or maybe it was embezzled [look it up "genious"]). making it impossible for the on road guys to race has helped to drive it down the tubes.
Huh, anyone know where it went?
Old 04-01-2004, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

up in smoke?????
Old 04-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by futureal
Racin Rev, you're a genious.
Thanks Shane, but no:
I may be generous,
And I may be a genius (though I have no intentions of posting my IQ, I’m smarter than that. lol), but I am certainly no “genious”.

Old 04-01-2004, 05:58 PM
Tech Addict

Old 04-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default AMB-RC system for rent or sale

If you all are going to run...and need a lap system, I have an AMB-RC system, with 10 transponders, charger, and software. Available for rent or I may just sell it.

E-mail [email protected]

I'm in the Madison area.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Tech Master

Where is rcp located?When is the offroad track going to be done?
Maraca sounds like a real soap opera.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Administrator

the last i heard, (a month ago) was that it would be fall.....

rcp is located by stoughton road, back by the park and ride....

i am ready for some dirt...
Old 04-21-2004, 06:26 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

you can come and run with us Matt. We have a newly expanded track with a couple of big air jumps and hopefully will have our brand new amb digital system up and running with rc scoring pro software by the time of the first race (though, in truth no one knows how to run it yet.) We will be starting on first weekend of may and go every other week beyond that until the first week of October.

http://www.reedsburgracers.com
Old 04-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Administrator

rev, do you guys race elect buggies???
Old 04-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Tech Addict

Matt I got a xxx-4 i will run with you !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.