Wiki Posts
Search

Chad Murry AKA Spedtke = CROOK!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 05:45 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default Chad Murry AKA Spedtke = CROOK!

David Did not start this thread. i tried to move some posts to clean the other thread and messed up....sorry, this is all the info from the other thread, and the new.....

again, David did not start the thread or make this post

Are all of you aware that spedtke is a fraud. I paid him almost a month ago for a truck on this site. He never sent me anything. He is a fraud, so you guys really don't want to trust him with anything. Be careful.

spedtke has ripped me off as well, actually my 10 year old step daughter is the one he has ripped off. Paid for a Slash 03/30/09 and STILL have not seen it.

Here is my story. Paid for slash 03/30/09 - http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...xas-slash.html. I requested that he provide tracking/delivery confirmation as soon as it shipped. He replied back that he would ship PRIORITY 03/31/09. I did not get a notice from him 03/31/09 in the evening. I asked on 03/31/09, 04/01/09 and 04/02/09 for tracking info. I finally got it 04/02/09. BUT all I've got is that the PO has been notified of shipment, NOT that it has actually been dropped off at the PO. So he has paid for shipiping, BUT the item has NEVER beed scanned ANYWHERE in the US. Now, I know USPS delivery confirmations may not get scanned at every point along the way, BUT to have NEVER been scanned is fishy to me.

USPS delivery confirmation# - 01038555749765821442

I sure hope I do not have to tell my 10 year old step daughter that her reward for good grades is delayed because of of a freaking crook. She was so excited to be able to race against her brother and has been disappointed 2 weekends in a row because her slash has not arrived from SPEDTKE! Disappointing.......

Oh, if I don't have it by next Monday 04/20/09, and do not have communication letting me know what is going on, I am filing a stolen property report with his local police department.

I paid him for a nitro sport + some other stuff on 3/26/09(Thursday). He told me he would ship it out the next day. I asked him a couple of times to tell me when it shipped out so I would have an idea of when it would arrive. Finally he responded to me telling me he sent it out and it would arrive by the end of the week. The end of that week was over 2 weeks ago now.

I sent him a message today telling him the same thing, about filing a report with his pd. I didn't spend a tremendous amount of money on this, but that isn't the point.

Originally Posted by whitrzac

one thing you all seem to forget, HE"S A PERSON!!! 1 single person, not an ebay business that ships something every day. maybe his car broke down, or he's sick, working overtime, etc.
If he's at the track this sat I'll ask him whats up
Made By desertbird
Yes you are correct, BUT he should communicate that. Not notifying people only adds fuel to the fire.... Oh and if you tell someone that you are shipping priority mail and you find out it's too freaking expensive, fess up and communicate that.

Like I said in my post.... He specifically told me he already shipped my items and they should arrive by the end of the week. That was 2 weeks ago. This doesn't sound like a "straight shooter" to me.

I have been contacted by a couple of other people since I posted on here that have had problems with him offering up their support in this. I am not going to supply any names or information about these people, but I feel like my concerns are validated.

Made By desertbird
Still no slash and no communication.....

^^ Not the place for this ^^

There is a feedback forum in the trading section. This forum is for Marcca race information.

Originally Posted by Davidka
^^ Not the place for this ^^

There is a feedback forum in the trading section. This forum is for Marcca race information.
Made By mr. losi

let the bird be.....if it was your stuff you didnt get you would do anything you could to get your money back also......

dont know what the deal is here, but spedtke was on the site yesterday, and has not responded to these guys concerns.....

this guy is being respectful and trying to get his money back....

Last edited by Matt M.; 04-15-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Chad Murry AKA Spedtke = CROOK!

Just want to let the Wisconsin RC community know that Chad Murry AKA Spedtke is not an honest individual in his trade dealings here on RCTech.

I paid $125 via Paypal for a Slash on 03/30/09; here’s his ad - http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...xas-slash.html. And still have not received it.

This Slash was a gift to my step daughter for straight A's. It was something we wanted to do for her after she had been to quite a few races with me and her brother and always asked when she could race and have a shot at racing her brother.

I promptly paid Mr. Murry on 03/30/09 and asked that he provide delivery confirmation/tracking info as soon as it shipped. Here is our PM on that matter:

03-30-2009, 10:22 AM
desertbird
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+) Re: slash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have funds! Can you please provide delivery confirmation? I'd really appreciate it. Thank You!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedtke
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertbird
If it's not sold, I'll take it!

Send paypal to [email protected]
Will have it out tomorrow via USPS Priority Mail.
__________________________________________________ _______________
As you can see from his reply on 03/30/09 he was going to ship it USPS Priority Mail 03/31/09.

I ask for tracking info 03/31/09. No response.
I ask for tracking info 04/01/09. No response.

I finally got tracking info 04/02/09. All it shows is that postage has been purchased. But when asked WHEN and HOW it shipped I have never received a response.

USPS delivery confirmation provided to me is 0103 8555 7497 6582 1442.

It has NEVER been scanned ANYWHERE in the US. Now before you jump down my throat about USPS, I do realize USPS sucks when it come to tracking a package. BUT, I will say that I have NEVER had a package sent to me that did not at least get scanned SOMEWHERE and show an update on USPS website. MAYBE this is a first.

So, as you can see. 1.) I was told the Slash was shipping 03/31/09 PRIORITY mail and it didn't. 2.) The best I can tell he supposedly shipped it 04/02/09, but there is no proof that it has ever been delivered to the PO. 3.) I still do not have the item after 15 days from the the best I can tell it has shipped.

Mr. Chad Murry is not honest in his dealings not only with me, but another individual has not received their goods around the same time I purchased mine.

What's worse is coming home everyday and my 10 year old step daughter asking me when her Slash is going to arrive. A trully disappointing transaction.

Mr. Chad Murry, the least you could do if something has forced you to not ship, not ship on time, or simply made a mistake is to communicate with me. I will be calling your local Police Department Monday 04/20/09 if I do not here from you.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Chad, if you are having troubles please let me know by PM if you would like. I will gladly lend you funds to refund these individuals if you would like. Just let me know how much and give me a PayPal address.

I would be happy to purchase your Slash if that helps you out .

Keith.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I have delt with spedtke 2wice in the past. even trade with no issues and he bought a motor from me and money was there the minute he said it would be. he's not all bad. if there's a problem I'm sure theres a reason behind it. just so I'm clear, I'm not calling u a liar, just trying to help a friends rep.

keith, u sure are a good guy, Jason is a lucky kid
Old 04-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

chad was logged in here and on the marcca website yesterday( per mr. losi's post on the rockpile thread). he should have in fairness given these guys and answer..... hope he is ok but not communicating does not look good on chads part.. knowing that we was on several rc boards with no answers.. makes me start to wonder if something is wrong... jeremy
Old 04-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Addict

WTF mr. Davidka? I had every right to post in the Rockpile 2009 thread. When asked to start a new thread and not post there I did. For you to come and try and remove from the Rockpile thread and put it here without my permission is rude! Far more rude then me posting on the Rockpile 2009 thread.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by desertbird
WTF mr. Davidka? I had every right to post in the Rockpile 2009 thread. When asked to start a new thread and not post there I did. For you to come and try and remove from the Rockpile thread and put it here without my permission is rude! Far more rude then me posting on the Rockpile 2009 thread.
READ THE POST......I TRIED TO CLEAN UP THE THREAD......AND SCREWED UP.....I ALSO STOOD UP FOR YOU......

i was just trying to clean up that thread...oh and i can move your threads without your permission.....

all the info is here.....i just messed up....

i hope you get your cash back....
Old 04-16-2009, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

Still no package, still no communication and still no update on USPS for tracking number 0103 8555 7497 6582 1442.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

It's O.K. desertbird where this post is. Everyone around here already knows about this. Alot of guys on here are being pretty nice to Chad, and although I know and like Chad, I have no respect for a person who would rip off another R/C addict. I see other post about people ripping people off on here and it pisses me off badly. There is no excuse for this. Hopefully Chad will man up and do you right. They always say you never know what a crack head looks like. That last line was a joke for those who take this board to seriously.
Daryl.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dayglo33
They always say you never know what a crack head looks like. That last line was a joke for those who take this board to seriously.
Daryl.
this is funny....very funny.....
Old 04-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Old 04-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GLwagon
you forgot a drink

Old 04-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

i heard from a little birdie that chad was driving that slash that he sold last weekend or the weekend before at a race. i have no respect for our vice president any more. makes me wonder what else he has done for the "marcca club" that make everyone in the club look bad.... jeremy
Old 04-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I do not know anything that Chad has done to put our club in a bad light. I do know he has done good things for Marcca.

He personally contacted tons of RC suppliers and manufacturers asking for donations for the carpet challenge. He then wrote all those back thanking them for their donations after the event. There were several very nice prizes including two spektrum receivers and Proline gift certificates for $35. Someone less honest may have pocketed those. Chad did not. He has also helped new racers with very low cost or free equipment to get them started.

There has to be a good explaination for his lack of contact. Until I hear what he has to say I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

[QUOTE=marccaracer;5694449]I do not know anything that Chad has done to put our club in a bad light.

Except rip a guy off. If the guy paid when he said he did, Chad should not have been driving that Slash last week. We were all there and saw. Well if Chad doesn't post here maybe we will see him at the track Sat.? With a Slash? We will see. Just another joke. Calm down everyone.
Daryl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.