Chad Murry AKA Spedtke = CROOK!

Old 04-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (95%+)

First, I have been in the mix of travelling to Dallas for work and trying to get over a flu like virus for the whole week. Anyone with small kids knows trying to find emergency day care for 2 small boys on such short notice is next to impossible. My energy was directed to making sure all was in order at home and at work. I am sorry, but a 1.9 million dollar order takes precedent.
Anyone who saw me driving a Slash last weekend was either blind or dis-illusioned. The last one to drive it was Adam, and that was 3 weeks ago when he forgot his ESC and motor. It is in the mail on on it's way to AZ.
Jeremy - you pay too much attention to rumors.
As for the nitro-sport I am refunding the payment. I have looked over the truck more and have seen that the buyer was not getting a good deal. There are too many parts that need to be replaced/cleaned.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

next time i wont use rumors i will say you are just a theft, crook. my favorite you say is drum role... STOOGE isnt that what you call bill?? no more rumors, daryl saw you racing a sold truck is that better. glad to see you doing the right thing. cant wait to see how you drive a nitro vehicle. hope you do better than electric!!! jeremy

Last edited by J.Whiting; 04-17-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hopefully you do refund my money. Here is the last message you sent me on 3/30/2009.

Originally Posted by spedtke
Have been sent. Should see them by end of week at latest.
Hopefully this promise for a refund is a more truthful statement than the last one you sent me.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

WOW! I have been following this thread and I will have to say it has really put my mind at ease. I was afraid that the outdoor track might be more adult oriented and Jason would quickly get tired of it and the work to prepare for it would be for nothing, but I see there are many other 7 year olds who he can play with.

I think it is in everyones best interest to be considerate of others. We need to think about their feelings. We may not know their situation. Lets try to make things better not worse.

Keith.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Chad beat me to saying that I was the last person to drive the slash, and that was a week before this whole thing started. Anyone who thinks Chad is a crook, thief, or anything in that vein hasn't met him and needs to get a grip.

Originally Posted by jer7469
next time i wont use rumors i will say you are just a theft, crook. my favorite you say is drum role... STOOGE isnt that what you call bill?? no more rumors, daryl saw you racing a sold truck is that better. glad to see you doing the right thing. cant wait to see how you drive a nitro vehicle. hope you do better than electric!!! jeremy
This is the kind of thing we should all have had in mind the moment this fracas started and snowballed. Drama doesn't even get this bad at my college
Old 04-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where

mr. beloit racer. you dont even know me. you dont know the things chad has email and pm'ed me. the lies, the crap, the rudeness. if you would like all the pm's i will send them to you. then maybe you would understand things a little better between chad and myself. it wasnt me who said I saw him driving the truck. it was daryl frank that stated this. if guys would just confess up to there mistakes and lies then NONE of this would have been started. mr hill thank goodness outdoor is not this way. the outdoor guys are all very tight and in VERY good standings with each other. very very little problems every take part at the outdoor track. cook outs lots of laughing. almost always we all have a very good time. looks like a week or two we will be racign oudoors. jeremy
Old 04-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Can we just get back to playing with our toy cars now please?
Old 04-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

yup. jeff bring your buggy/truggy with for some jump testing.... as the layout gets put down we can make a few test runs. jeremy
Old 04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Regional Moderator

Dr. J (Jensen) and I began the break in process yesterday on my P5XS. Long way to go yet before I unleash the beast. Someone else needs to bring a nitro truck to do the testing. I would love to but know I can't.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

jeremy I will bring my car thanks.Tim
Old 04-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Tech Addict

OK, I have been out of town turkey hunting since Thursday. My girlfriend said it arrived yesterday Saturday 04/18/09. My last communication from Chad was 04/17/09 said he shipped it when he said he did:

04-17-2009, 10:04 AM
spedtke
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (82%+) Re: slash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-package was shipped on date label was printed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see from the attachment pictures he did purchase priority shipping 04/02/09. BUT you can also see from the second attached picture it did not leave MKE (milwaulkee) until 5:30 04/17/09!

I'm sorry Mr. Chad Murry, but you are a lying sack of crap that you shipped it 04/02/019! That was your second lie because you told me you were shipping Tuesday 03/31/09 I would not trust your word for anything, and the club you are VP for should strongly consider you as un-trustworthy.

To hear a rumor that you were driving this Slash after I paid for is disqusting! My step daughter has been waiting for this for too long.

I will leave negative feedback and hope you never sell something on this site again!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Chad Murry AKA Spedtke = CROOK!-shippingproof.jpg   Chad Murry AKA Spedtke = CROOK!-postageproof.jpg  
Old 04-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Tech Addict

One other thing. Your health, the health of your family, business yada yada yada can not over look the fact that you communicated to me that you shipped it 04/02/09 and there is no way in hell that you did that; be a man and admitt it.... The only way this was shipped on that date is if you dropped it off somewhere OTHER THAN the US Postal Service and they sat on it for two freaking weeks. If you have kids you'd understand what my step daughter went through waiting for this thing. You owe us an apology.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Regional Moderator

Glad you got your Slash.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by marccaracer
Glad you got your Slash.
Seconded. I wish you years of fun racing with it. Now pretty please, with sugar on top, stop flaming our forum.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ICBeloitRacer
Seconded. I wish you years of fun racing with it. Now pretty please, with sugar on top, stop flaming our forum.

I have every right to post here, and I never flamed anyone; I have only posted facts from the get go.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.