Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carpet Challenge '09

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Adept

Had a great time this weekend. Fast racing throughout all the classes. Nice prizes and plaques awarded. Thanks goes out to all the people that worked to put this together.

Jim
Old 03-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jim@RCP
Had a great time this weekend. Fast racing throughout all the classes. Nice prizes and plaques awarded. Thanks goes out to all the people that worked to put this together.

Jim
lots of nice 1/1 cars too
Old 03-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

here are some pictures of the carpet challenge.
Attached Thumbnails Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-022.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-016.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-051.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-069.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-071.jpg  

Old 03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

More Pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-001.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-005.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-006.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-028.jpg   Carpet Challenge '09-carpet-challenge-004.jpg  

Old 03-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Carpet Challenge thank you

I would like to extend a very heart filled thank you to the club for their support and encouragement of Jason and his RC racing. This weekend was his first B main win with his modified truck and I do not believe it would have happened had it not been for all the careing members of MARRCA. I know I don't really race myself but if the other members receive half the excitement racing as I do watching I can see why you race, and watching Jason race and improve is a feeling that I do not think I can put into words. As his father I thank you all.

The mini race is another very special event. I would like to thank all the people who helped with shocks to get the mini back up and going so Jason could make all the qualifying and main. I would like to thank the two other racers who made the race a very wonderful event for a very excited seven year old. I think he will carry his trophy with him through life as something very special and my guess would be when he gets older he will realize that the real award that day was the friendship and kindness of two very special fellow racers.

Were the races cool or what. Keith Jason and Cindy.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to Rick and everybody else that helped with my trucks this weekend. Even though i didn't get to finish the open truck a main i still had fun. Thanks.