For Sale

Old 05-19-2003, 05:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default For Sale

hey guys, i have a unbelieveable sale for you.
a xxx-t sport truck, never even touched the dirt or pavement yet, a hpi(made by futaba)radio, the same one off the savage, works fine.
the box in perfect condition, a mega peak charger, any tools or parts i can find that won't work on my hpi pro 3, but do on the truck, and a integy 2400mah battery for an extra 35 dollars.
i'm selling the truck because i need money for my real car, and i need the money fast.
$$$140, yes only 140 dollars, brand spankin' new, only 140, and 175 with a 2400mah battery.
email me if interested.
i've been in r/c for years, so i know what i'm doing, and tell if a car is good, and this is.
Old 05-20-2003, 05:39 AM
Tech Regular

Hey, wats up? Welcome to the forums. This forum area is just for MARCCA related questions. Try posting this in the "Buy/Sell/Trade" forum area. You will get a lot more replies. And try to post a picture, it helps people get an idea of what they are buying.