1) Post your items once per page and once per day only. Edit your existing post if you have changes. Try to maximize the number attachments per post instead of using several posts. It's not the number of posts that will sell your items, its the price and the demand.
2) Avoid inline images. These images slow down page loading. This poses no problem for those blessed with fast internet access, but it can be frustrating for dialup users and those with slow access. (nakakainis magscroll ng magscroll dahil tinutulak ng pictures yung texts. Using the attachment option let's viewers choose whether to view the pic or not. If you prefer in-line images limit the size..
3) No HUGE IMAGES. Not only do these slow page loading, they ruin the format of the thread. It's frustrating having to keep scrolling up and down because of slow image loading but it's doubly frustrating having to scroll sideways too. If you don't have image editors, search for "irfanview" using google. Download, install and use it.
4) Limit the size of your Signature. Don't use it as an index or listing.
5) Please use the emoticons properly. If you have problems with a buyer/seller, make use of the New Trader's Feedback feature of RCTech. You can still make public announcements if you feel that an offense is really serious. (for example, a dept that is unpaid for nearly 2 years. )
Medyo busy mga moderators sa tutoong trabaho, please don't be surprised/offended if you find your posts edited/deleted w/o prior notice. Feel free to advise offending members of our rules ( it may just be that they are not aware)
Please limit your personal arguments to PMs/email/YM or face-to-face confrontation. Huwag na po tayong makisawsaw pag may nag-aaway. If somebody apologizes then leave it at that. Karamihan naman sa atin dito matatanda na, so please act as responsible grownups. If you want to voice your thoughts, please use your TRUE handle, panindigan mo opinion mo.
eto na naman....
TIP : there's no need to repost your items if it can be found in the previous two pages. Mahihirapan lang ang buyers sa paghahanap pag nag-uunahan tayong makapag-post agad kada page.
Again, the chances of your items getting sold depends on the price and the demand for it, not on how frequent you post the item.
For the buyer :
Use the search thread feature of RCTECH.
Pakibasa na lang po ulit ang rules.