Search

Cebu RC Car Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 02:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J O N
Steph,

Yes, was planning to have shirts made for Team Cebu.

But as always no one wants to help out with the design. I'm busy enough with my work plus helping out Meddy with the transponders and getting sponsors for the event kay negative balance na ang event due to the cost of advertising sa TV and newspaper.

I wish there were more racers out there willing to help out because this is for the hobby and not for personal gain. Otherwise, the hobby will die and the facility will be given up.

The commitment of a few racers to support the monthly costs is only a temporary solution. This will not last long if things don't change and no new people join the hobby. We should thank Meddy for supporting the track despite the negative cash flow since it opened despite the fact that many don't buy from her.

Just airing out!!!

Have been here before....I convinced Meddy to put out capital for the track and the transponders....supported her with minimal rental....all because of the "commitments" made by the racers before.

Anyway, hope you can come this weekend and join the fun run for the television coverage.
bai...will try to ask my friend maka design siya for the cebu racing team. pwede ba design made from adobe photoshop??? also, wala ba limit sa colors??? also, what would be the basic color sa shirts??? as for the race this sunday, will try to come. if not for the plans of my family migrating to the states, i will be still racing with you guys. i've been faithful to the gas category despite nawala na ang original nitro racers. just a suggestion, why not just one category nalang like the last time. daghan kaayo nitro boys. pag sugod sa electric category, na tunga-tunga ang hobbyist and anam kawala ang nitro racers...
Old 03-10-2006, 05:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Mykel & Doki,

Yes, i would appreciate it if you could come up with designs for the shirts as early as possible.

Galen prefers to have the design on a white t-shirt. I think white is also good coz its so hot during the race.

I was thinking of something like a pencil sketch of a car (like when they draw prototypes. See attached example) type of design para one color lang then maybe the text nga Team Cebu lang ang colored.

Remember, the more colors, the more difficult to print, the more expensive.

Lets have a simple yet nice design.

Pls feel free to come up with as many designs para we will just choose the best.

Doki, thats why I'm pushing for gas kay para mo balik nasad ug daghan. Ok gihapon that there is electric but we have to revive gas kay it comes out cheaper in the long run.

See you on Sunday 2pm!
Attached Thumbnails Cebu RC Car Racing Club-sketch1.jpg  
Old 03-10-2006, 06:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Steph,

Yes, was planning to have shirts made for Team Cebu.

But as always no one wants to help out with the design. I'm busy enough with my work plus helping out Meddy with the transponders and getting sponsors for the event kay negative balance na ang event due to the cost of advertising sa TV and newspaper.

I wish there were more racers out there willing to help out because this is for the hobby and not for personal gain. Otherwise, the hobby will die and the facility will be given up.

The commitment of a few racers to support the monthly costs is only a temporary solution. This will not last long if things don't change and no new people join the hobby. We should thank Meddy for supporting the track despite the negative cash flow since it opened despite the fact that many don't buy from her.

Just airing out!!!

Have been here before....I convinced Meddy to put out capital for the track and the transponders....supported her with minimal rental....all because of the "commitments" made by the racers before.

Anyway, hope you can come this weekend and join the fun run for the television coverage.
Sir Jon, if okay pa mag himo ug mga design then i can always ask anyone of my friends sa Sacred Heart. Some of the students there have good drawing ability. What do you think we should write on the t-shirts.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mykel & Doki,

Yes, i would appreciate it if you could come up with designs for the shirts as early as possible.

Galen prefers to have the design on a white t-shirt. I think white is also good coz its so hot during the race.

I was thinking of something like a pencil sketch of a car (like when they draw prototypes. See attached example) type of design para one color lang then maybe the text nga Team Cebu lang ang colored.

Remember, the more colors, the more difficult to print, the more expensive.

Lets have a simple yet nice design.

Pls feel free to come up with as many designs para we will just choose the best.

Doki, thats why I'm pushing for gas kay para mo balik nasad ug daghan. Ok gihapon that there is electric but we have to revive gas kay it comes out cheaper in the long run.

See you on Sunday 2pm!

ang sponsor sa event bai front side or sa luyo?
Old 03-10-2006, 06:52 PM
oca
Tech Master

RACE RESULT MARCH 10 STOCK RACE (SPONSORED BY MEDY)

1. WEWENG
2. OSCAR TQ
3. NINO
4. DENZ
5. JULZ
6. CHRISTIAN
7. GALEN DNF

NEXT RACE WILL BE ON MARCH 17 EP MODIFIED
Old 03-10-2006, 07:06 PM
oca
Tech Master

JON,

TNX ALSO FOR STARTING TO BE ACTIVE AGAIN. URGING EVERYBODY TO HELP SUSTAIN THIS HOBBY.

RCDY,

LOOKING FORWARD TO RACE WD YOU AGAIN
Old 03-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Tech Adept

mga sirs, can anybody post the kinds of races Cebu Happy Valley offer for the sake of some newbies hu have never joined anyraces like me? I only know the stock race and nothing else.

Just wondering if team Cebu City has its own personal insigma. just want some more stickers on my car's body.

Thx... Xtianlo
Old 03-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Tech Adept

The only electric race is friday ra gyud. Either Stock or modified. Next week modified na daw decided by sir oca. As of know, wala pay symbol/insignia.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Major,

Yes, we are still open for designs since there is none up to now. If no designs will be submitted or selected soon there might not be enough time to print the shirts.

Design on the front with the text "Team Cebu".

Mykel,

Since there is nobody sponsoring the shirts for now and whoever orders has to pay for it so there is no need to put the sponsors on the shirts. If ever naa mo sponsor, the sponsors will be at the back.

Reminding all racers to be at the track tom at 2pm for the TV coverage. Thanks!

Chancellor,

Electric - every Friday night. Stock or Mod. will be decided by the EP racers the previous wk.

Nitro - reviving the GP to be held on Sunday afternoons.

Official races for both that will be sponsored by Tamiya will be held once a month (1 race for EP and 1 race for GP). All other races will be for fun.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

SUP GUYS

Was wondering if any body in cebu play bashing around with their off road truck or buggy?

And anybody have a hobao buggy?
Have never own one of this buggy before
Would like to know what's the up and down on this buggy

Found a different hubby store in manila. His name is ricky. so I can get a onroad car anytime

Thanks a lot guys for trying to help me
Sad thing is will stay a month in manila
Old 03-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HARDRIVE
SUP GUYS

Was wondering if any body in cebu play bashing around with their off road truck or buggy?

And anybody have a hobao buggy?
Have never own one of this buggy before
Would like to know what's the up and down on this buggy

Found a different hubby store in manila. His name is ricky. so I can get a onroad car anytime

Thanks a lot guys for trying to help me
Sad thing is will stay a month in manila
Ricky Tangan from Dogbone Industries? you have no problems with that guy. got my Hobao Onroad kit from him. Totally supportive. Anyway, i hear the Hobao Hyper kit is quite good and is competitive like the Kyosho777.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Would you say a hobao buggy can handle a 20feet jump? I do that to my k2 with no problems

I'm thinking nobody bash around in cebu with their trucks or buggies?
Old 03-12-2006, 01:50 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HARDRIVE
Would you say a hobao buggy can handle a 20feet jump? I do that to my k2 with no problems

I'm thinking nobody bash around in cebu with their trucks or buggies?
regarding that matter, you can ask ricky. hes more experienced with those kits.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:50 AM
Tech Adept

Gud day mga Sirs!

Sir Oca:
Sir, pede lang novice race n stock race this comming friday? me n my bro(Major) want to join the upcoming race this friday to celebrate the end of the skull year and we r not yet so good at Rcing. Thx for your consideration sir.

Mykel, Fritz, CSD, Major, Glen:
Bai, Do u guyz want to put the AMDG Symbol of our skul on ur cars?
It would be cool to have it on our cars. Be proud to be Sacred Hearters!

Peace out u guyz!

Last edited by Chancellor6630; 03-12-2006 at 06:04 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Reminding everyone to come up with the T-shirt designs soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.