Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 02-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Fellow Racers, I have been somewhat quiet the last few weeks (therefore the track has also been somewhat quiet...) because:

1. I have a new baby

2. We are negotiating a possible new venue for a race track

Please note the word possible.

I will keep you all posted as soon as we have developments ( I expect a decision no later than 10 days from now...)

If NOT, we will RESURFACE Capitol Speedway ASAP

Thank you for your patience and support

but either way... new track or new surface...

WE WILL BRING BACK GOOD OL' RACING SOON

Thank you
Old 02-12-2004, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Fellow Racers, I have been somewhat quiet the last few weeks (therefore the track has also been somewhat quiet...) because:

1. I have a new baby

2. We are negotiating a possible new venue for a race track

Please note the word possible.

I will keep you all posted as soon as we have developments ( I expect a decision no later than 10 days from now...)

If NOT, we will RESURFACE Capitol Speedway ASAP

Thank you for your patience and support

but either way... new track or new surface...

WE WILL BRING BACK GOOD OL' RACING SOON

Thank you
Old 02-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Tech Initiate

pitshop: congrats sa bagong baby!
Old 02-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

Talking Attn: Carbin

Pards paalala ko lng ung meeting ntin bukas ha Rain or shine tyo bukas kc alam mo nmn mahirap ang sked ko s work..
Old 02-13-2004, 01:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

thn
Originally posted by sup
di ko sure sir!! nabasa ko lang kasi post and link na pinost ni sir lem and ito mga nakita ko dun:

One of the chemical components of Paragon Ground Effects traction compound is methyl salicylate. Methyl salicylate is also found in common items including muscle pain relief (e.g. Theragold, Icy Hot, Ben-Gay).

Sarap talaga mag rc. di lang technical and electrical aspect matututunan mo pati CHEMISTRY hehehe thanx bro
Old 02-13-2004, 01:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: RE: Mga Anak

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ricky_savage
[B]
Originally posted by barug
BLP - Why not gather racer's sons and get them into this hobby as early as possible. I think it would be real fun to see our juniors running within their age group. Problema lang dami lalo tayo gastos when it comes to parts breaking.

Seriously, i would encourage those young fathers like us to encourage na rin their beloved sons to play and see what they have in store for us. Galing nun di ba.

Pitshop Boss - Simulan mo na pa race, "RACE of Juniors"

...and that would give us another good alibi...... eh kasi si junior ang kulit, race daw kami, hindi ko mahindi an eh

hehehehe may palusot na agad!!!

Old 02-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Happy Valentine's Day!!

Have You kissed your Wife/GirlFriend Already? You Should para mag kita tayo tomorrow at Montalban!!!!!!! Wag masyado mag puyat mamaya ha!!!!!

Have a new Body for tomorrow!!!! Car is Almost Ready!!
See you There!!!!

Lem
Old 02-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Tech Regular

racenut: the race is this sunday at montalban. hopr you can make it. i'm sure they'll open a novice class..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello guys! Im just new here.

Im also new in the hobby but and im looking forward to join you guys minsan.

So far this is what I have..

I have a tl01-la, ball bearings, type r motor, esc futaba mc. Skyline carbon look body.

As for the nitro, I have an old school Kyosho Super 10 that I just finished rebuilding again since I got it back in 97..

Hope you guys can keep me posted for happenings. Hope to learn and develop my control skills as well. hehe!

Salamat!
Old 02-14-2004, 09:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by Inspire
Hello guys! Im just new here.
Im also new in the hobby but and im looking forward to join you guys minsan.
So far this is what I have..
I have a tl01-la, ball bearings, type r motor, esc futaba mc. Skyline carbon look body.
As for the nitro, I have an old school Kyosho Super 10 that I just finished rebuilding again since I got it back in 97..
Hope you guys can keep me posted for happenings. Hope to learn and develop my control skills as well. hehe!
Salamat!
Welcome!
Old 02-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Rs4 3 nitro rtr

I just bought a HPI Rs4 3 Nitro RTR at action hobbies and its great out of the box! I should say this is good for beginners since it comes with simple parts with simple tuning in it. Im quite greatful for its less maintenance and the speed is not too fast or too slow. For short its just right for me.

Good thing about it it costs less than the conventional nitro car thats super fast. I got mine at 13K without radio since I can use my old radio and since im joining the Hpi cup coming up this March Im selling my kyosho V1R to add more funds on my new Rtr.

Hell im not a beginner but at least I can join in a rtr class with limited skills
Old 02-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Rs4 3 nitro rtr

Techno... That's a famous class here in Melbourne as well. Those little kids drivin that sweet lookin beetle and Elise is such a whirlwind in the eye... It's all laugh when I saw that class in the HPI Cup here in Victoria.. Where are you located by the way?

I used to have the Nitro RS4 2, it still runs but I'm concentration on my EP Race carrer (do I have one?) hehehehe...

Anyways, Good day mate!
Old 02-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

MOT-MOT: how come u know me, hav we met?
Old 02-15-2004, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Post Valentine's Race

It was really a blast running at Montalban!!!! Hanep sa laki!!! and great traction!
Grreat Race Jason and Sonny! Sa Uulitin!
Really Need lower wind motors, nakakain ako eh!! Car was great, just really could not concentrate, mukha kasing i-bablood transfusion na naman yun anak ko!! Di ako maka concentrate sa gastos hehehehehehe!!!

Peace Guys and Happy Racing!!
Old 02-15-2004, 05:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Non-Pro Beginner

Good day to all!

Im just new here at rctech (thanks to Sir Aaron for web info.). Ive been more than a year in this hobby but still I cant drive my rc perfectly fast (always smashing the barriers), maybe Im still lacking of knowledge how to tune and tweak my car and admitting that im a reckless rc driver, that is why I joined here to get some tech info based on your experience. Honestly I seldom practice at the track due to the nature of my work coz it sucks most of my time. (kapag di naman ako nagwork wala akong pambili ng rc ) During practice and racing what is the highest temp does your engine can reach because Im worried with my RB12XT I always got 290F, is it normal for this kind of engine? I used venom onboard temp, Sidewinder fuel, Medium RB glow plug and rich setting.

Thanks in advance,

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.