Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby Shops, Race Tracks , Flying Fields, Boat Ponds Listing

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Crawler Area Park and Play Revisited....

Enjoy the outdoors and crawl away....saw a crawling competition video in Thailand and was inspired by their track!
Attached Thumbnails Hobby Shops,  Race Tracks , Flying Fields, Boat Ponds Listing-gedc2511.jpg   Hobby Shops,  Race Tracks , Flying Fields, Boat Ponds Listing-gedc2520.jpg  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default New Indoor Off Road Track - Now Open!!!

Hi guys! The new indoor off road track at Factory 48 is finally open. The area is approximately 500 sqm and is perfect for short course, rally, and any other 1/10 scale or smaller electric vehicles.

We are open from Thurs - Sun, 11am - 8pm. But if you and a group of friends would like to play on days when we're closed, just PM me so I can set it up.

And if anyone would like to organize a race at our venue, just let me know. Thanks.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Jess
Factory 48
48 Howmart Road, Balintawak, QC
0917-533-5377

Old 04-22-2010, 01:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

We just played (bashed) sa Junkyard about 2 weeks ago and we were surprised some parts of the tracks are indeed cemented (jumps) and the straights a bit solid (mix of asphalt/dirt). We enjoyed Junkyard as usual and the track now is really challenging.

It is true though that it's rough (and even damaging) to your 1/8 car if you don't get to really set-up for the racetrack. Traction is better now (we used old worn out tires) and the track is fast like on-road. Actually mas mabilis maupod ang tires mo kung mali ang gagamitin mo (like my 95% crimefighters... isang takbo pudpod na to 50%). Importante lang you learn to race around the track, clear and take the jumps properly and I'm sure your car will remain intact.

May dust and dirt pa din naman di mawawala yun. Advantage is di na kailangan i-maintain masyado yung tracks kasi nga parang on-road na siya. I just don't know how 1/10 off-road can handle the current track.

BTW, yun palang nagsabi eh solo flyer ka pag nag helicopter, sama ka sa'kin pag weekends para malaman mo kung gaano karami nagpapalipad at naglalaro ng helicopter (at planes), at baka sooner or later eh you'll become one of us

Please respect everyone's opinion, this is an open forum and everyone's thoughts are welcome.

Factory48: Very nice facility sir! Indoor pa! We'll visit your track soon, mukhang masarap mag off-road at crawler dyan. Baka pwede din mag palipad ng maliit na aerobatic helicopter dyan sa loob
Old 04-22-2010, 03:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lewd Skywalker
We just played (bashed) sa Junkyard about 2 weeks ago and we were surprised some parts of the tracks are indeed cemented (jumps) and the straights a bit solid (mix of asphalt/dirt). We enjoyed Junkyard as usual and the track now is really challenging.

It is true though that it's rough (and even damaging) to your 1/8 car if you don't get to really set-up for the racetrack. Traction is better now (we used old worn out tires) and the track is fast like on-road. Actually mas mabilis maupod ang tires mo kung mali ang gagamitin mo (like my 95% crimefighters... isang takbo pudpod na to 50%). Importante lang you learn to race around the track, clear and take the jumps properly and I'm sure your car will remain intact.

May dust and dirt pa din naman di mawawala yun. Advantage is di na kailangan i-maintain masyado yung tracks kasi nga parang on-road na siya. I just don't know how 1/10 off-road can handle the current track.

BTW, yun palang nagsabi eh solo flyer ka pag nag helicopter, sama ka sa'kin pag weekends para malaman mo kung gaano karami nagpapalipad at naglalaro ng helicopter (at planes), at baka sooner or later eh you'll become one of us

Please respect everyone's opinion, this is an open forum and everyone's thoughts are welcome.

Factory48: Very nice facility sir! Indoor pa! We'll visit your track soon, mukhang masarap mag off-road at crawler dyan. Baka pwede din mag palipad ng maliit na aerobatic helicopter dyan sa loob
.............thank you for that information,sir
Old 04-22-2010, 03:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

@Lewd - I think pwede magpalipad ng heli. High ceilings naman. And there's still about 1,000 sqm of open space inside for flying.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tuxx
[/IMG]

Last edited by tuxx; 05-09-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Addict

Default group x raceway

sir tuxx congratulations sa bagong tracks, ganda!

seksi ni sir eugene...kita abs

from the looks of it, wala na kayong balak mag on road since nakasalpak na dyan yung transponder bridge na ginamit dun sa on-road challenge nyo way back 2006?
Old 05-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ricky_savage
sir tuxx congratulations sa bagong tracks, ganda!

seksi ni sir eugene...kita abs

from the looks of it, wala na kayong balak mag on road since nakasalpak na dyan yung transponder bridge na ginamit dun sa on-road challenge nyo way back 2006?
sir tuloy pa din ang onroad namin dito sa cabanatuan.. halos every weekend salitan lang ang offroad at onroad races..

Ground X is open everyday, even sundays.. Welcome po lahat dito.. Sana maka-try yung iba maglaro dito..
Old 05-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Nice track
Old 05-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

Nice track mga bradirs. Ikaw bayan sa picture wilson. di ka nagyayaya hehehe.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Tech Regular

Looks good guys!!
Old 05-14-2010, 02:04 AM
Tech Adept

Smile To build an RC Track in Batangas - Offroad or Onroad?

To all Southern Luzon RC enthusiasts,

I'm planning to build an RC track in Bauan Batangas. (10 minutes from Batangas City; 30 Minutes from Lipa City and 60 minutes from Laguna).

Which Track will you prefer; OFFROAD or ONROAD ASPHALT???

Please help me to decide.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

sana magkaron din ng off-road track sa south, Cavite area
Old 05-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by r4rosal
sana magkaron din ng off-road track sa south, Cavite area
onga richie..tagal ko ng hinihintay yan...
Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

To all the racers who joined the Dogbone Part 3 Series 2 race at the Junkyard Race track on May 16,2010: CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ON OUR SERIES 3 RACE.
[IMG][/IMG]

Congrats to the Expert Class drivers!!! Galing nyo talaga clemen n Nani. Swerte kayo, nag overheat engine ko. hehehehe. joke.

To the Intermediate drivers, sarap ng bakbakan nyo. Our guest racer, marcel Bendebel flew in all the way from the U.S to Cebu and from Cebu to Manila just to join our series race. Congrats bro ganda ng takbo mo. Jodey, sa tingin ko iwanan mo na yang intermediate clas. hehe

This is the best of all, Novice class. Ganda nang bakbakan nyo Bradirs Tony, Francis, Dindong. Seryoso si Francis na makuha yung FREE FORCE ENGINE. Bro 1 win away on our series 3, may new engine kana . Ratratan na pero it will be a hardwork bro. hehe. Remember, Tony was on leave for 3 weeks sa RC kaya medyo kinakalawang yan. hehe. Nandyan pa si Sandy the sniper na manghaharang . hehe

For Truggy, Its Jordan Go again. Swerte ka bro, nasira truggy ko or else we have a plan with Rico. sayang tsk tsk. anyway, congrats Rico and Marcel.

Tingnan mo ito si francis, first place agad ang signal. nagka totoo nga.

Ito ang the best . hehehehehehe

Hey its JC Intal playing RC, not basketball. sayang may basketball game si Gabe Freeman. One on one sana sila sa R.C, hehey. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF RC BRO.

AGAIN, THANKS AND SEE YOU ALL ON OUR NEXT RACE.

NOTE: Please check NEOBUGGY website at http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news/. our race is posted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.