R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers

Old 08-15-2007, 02:35 AM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Saudi Arabia RC Club

Hello moderators , can we open a thread here for our group in the middle east. We want to gain exposure as much as possible so that Filipino expats working in the middle who have the interest in the r/c hobby will discover us and join our group.

We will wait for your approval and then we will start posting some information regarding our group.

RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Hoping for your consideration .... Cheers ..

Last edited by grizzle; 08-15-2007 at 03:03 AM.
grizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:21 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default forum

maybe we can start posting some pictures in this thread....
GP reactor, Hacker Superzomm XXL, mini funtana, mini ultrastik, bmr-2, e-hawk 1500, trex 450v2SE black, trex 450v2SE silver, Trex 500cf, trex600nsp, Thunder tiger 1/5 Ducati Desmo, revo3.3, HB cyclone ms, cyclone black, Tamiya volkswagen beetle, Mugen MBX6, X2 CRTpro
diozxlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 06:26 AM   #3
jpn
Tech Master

Guys,

Why don't you post some pics, etc, the moderator hasnt deleted your thread yet so I guess its ok, he usually deletes the threads that is not allowed on the same day.

Anyone there have the MCD Baja 1000, post some pics!

HIROBO EAGLE3 SWM Y.S.91 SR - HIROBO Freya EX2 Y.S.91 SR - HIROBO Turbulence D3 90 O.S.91HZ - HIROBO LEPTON - ALIGN Trex 600N PRO Novarossi C50-H2 - COPTER X V2 - Futaba 12MZH
jpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:01 AM   #4
Tech Master

Default track installation

here's picture of the track being installed ...
Attached Thumbnails
Saudi Arabia RC Club-william-norman_2402.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-norman-gen-william_2401.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-norman-william-gen_2403.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-gen-elmer-william_2406.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-norman_2407.jpg  

Old 08-18-2007, 07:06 AM   #5
Tech Master

Default more pics.

more pics ....
Attached Thumbnails
Saudi Arabia RC Club-gen-elmer-william-angel-norman-kid_2404.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-gen-edwin-elmer_2395.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-rolan_2398.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-norman_2397.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-william_2396.jpg  

Old 08-18-2007, 07:11 AM   #6
Tech Master

Default the finished track.

the finished track... small but we are having fun with it.

we use 1x2 wood as barriers and some garden hose for the edge and corners. The lanes are 3m wide. We can run 15 laps races.

Attached Thumbnails
Saudi Arabia RC Club-img_2527.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-img_2528.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-img_2526.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-img_2525.jpg   Saudi Arabia RC Club-img_2523.jpg  

Old 08-18-2007, 07:24 AM   #7
Tech Master

Default MCD Baja 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpn View Post
Guys,

Why don't you post some pics, etc, the moderator hasnt deleted your thread yet so I guess its ok, he usually deletes the threads that is not allowed on the same day.

Anyone there have the MCD Baja 1000, post some pics!
I'm not familiar with the MCD Baja 1000, can you please give more info.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:46 AM   #8
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzle View Post
Hello moderators , can we open a thread here for our group in the middle east. We want to gain exposure as much as possible so that Filipino expats working in the middle who have the interest in the r/c hobby will discover us and join our group.

We will wait for your approval and then we will start posting some information regarding our group.

RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Hoping for your consideration .... Cheers ..
grizzle.
welcome to the tread
NiNo Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:54 PM   #9
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNo Lopez View Post
grizzle.
welcome to the tread
Thanks NiNo....

Guys... Friday is nearing again, get your rc ready and will have a trial race again... one local kid will bring a videocam. His will be organizing a race soon. He might be the one we need to propel our hobby here in the eastern province, KSA. This will be a great exposure for our rc group.... Cheers...
Old 08-20-2007, 09:54 PM   #10
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sirs :

Welcome to Manila RCTech. May I suggest that you use this thread instead of the one linked by grizzle, yung international. Kasi pag naging inactive itong thread nyo, malalaglag sa ibaba ng forum, baka mawala bigla.

Yung mga nasa iba pang bansa na gustong mag-post ng tungkol sa tracks/races nila, pakigamit po muna ng thread na ito o di kaya yung ibang sinulid na angkop sa katangian ng laruan nila.

Salamats!
rough512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #11
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default re

Hi Grizzle,

Mohammad can't make it this Friday, i was just talking to his Dad and they have a family gathering this coming weekend but his brother and some of the al-hasa boys are planning to go to the field.
Hesham also mentioned that he will be coming with his friend from qatif who just bought a 120kph nitro car (he want to test it against the pro4 after seeing you smoked his friends Associated).
i forgot to mention a feedback from the EP flight group that a lot of saudis wants to try the track but reluctant to do so thinking that we built the track for "pinoy only", i explained to them that everybody is welcome to use the track, i hope that these guys would bring their cars this weekend.
GP reactor, Hacker Superzomm XXL, mini funtana, mini ultrastik, bmr-2, e-hawk 1500, trex 450v2SE black, trex 450v2SE silver, Trex 500cf, trex600nsp, Thunder tiger 1/5 Ducati Desmo, revo3.3, HB cyclone ms, cyclone black, Tamiya volkswagen beetle, Mugen MBX6, X2 CRTpro
diozxlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #12
Tech Master

Default speed run

diozxlive....

Good to hear that there will be a speed run competition this Friday. I'll prepare the pro4 for the challenge ... I'm waiting to test the electric against the nitro on the straight line... .... let's see... do I have to increase the gearing...

We will make things clear to them, the local guys, that they are most welcome to join us on the race track. The track was built to bring us all together in this hobby... all in the spirit of fun and some friendly competition.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:58 AM   #13
Tech Initiate

Send a message via Yahoo to c-brain

Aww man. How I wish I can join you guys.... too bad I'm in the other side of the kingdom. Oh well, silip-silip na lang ako dito sa thread na 'to.
c-brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 07:25 AM   #14
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-brain View Post
Aww man. How I wish I can join you guys.... too bad I'm in the other side of the kingdom. Oh well, silip-silip na lang ako dito sa thread na 'to.

c-brain, how's your FF-01 Civic... did you assemble it already? Sana nga malapit ka dito sa Khobar para join ka sa amin every Friday.

Guys... how about doing spec class racing. Everything is open, except use only Mabuchi or silver can motors to level the playing field. We will talk more about it this Friday.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:57 AM   #15
Tech Regular

Default rc racer

Thanks for allowing us bro for using this thread mabuhay!!!!

Grizle
for me dont change the gearing anymore coz it is okay now, baka mag thermal shut ka mas mahirap try to challege muna ung gas with your existing set up tingin ko okay naman yan saka gamay mo na set up mo, Electic VS Nitro whoooooow, I wish its friday already!!!!!!!!

C brain
When can we see that civic of yours, mukang madami kami sa sunday bro post nalang namin mga picts oki,

To Everybody
FYI we put up the tracks not just only for the kababayan but for all nationality which love to play and race RC cars, so guyz bring your kits on friday and lets have fun fun fun , EVERYBODY IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!
dacz is offline   Reply With Quote