Wiki Posts
Search

Buggy running on Kepong on road RC track

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Buggy running on Kepong on road RC track

Dear RC enthusiast

May I know if there is a formal rule to prevent non on road rc cars on Kepong RC track ?

My reason for asking this is because i see no sign board indicating the track is restricted to be played by on road cars and therefore i went ahead with my buggy with GT tires with my son .

During the games, my son told me one guy " yell" or " speak loudly" to him to go away with his buggy.

His statement had hurt my son, he said he is not going to come here to play in the future and he felt not being welcome at all.

This is really heart hurting to me as a father who is bringing this hobby for my family, in future, the sustainability of the RC market would be relying from the next generation, if they felt not being welcome, why should they joint ?

Worst still, the guy who treated this manner to my son was a senior who had shared with me what type of on road car to be explored, i was a deep disappointment with poor sportmanship.

Do let me know if there is a formal rule on this and i will be more than happy to follow and respect the community and please put a clear sign board to indicate such regulations to avoid further misunderstanding.

Last edited by BrandonPJ; 09-24-2017 at 06:57 PM.