RM800 Nitro Touring Car for SALE!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RM800 Nitro Touring Car for SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2002, 11:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default RM800 Nitro Touring Car for SALE!

Hey, anyone interested in a good basic Nitro TC kit? Well, I've got a Duratrax Street Force GP nitro touring car for SALE! Kit only or with Radio (AM 75mhz Channel 74 or 84). Take a look at the items for sale list;

1 x prebuilt Duratrax Streetforce GP kit (w/original box)
(incl. original tyres and wheels, Velocity .15 (bigger than .12 size nitro engines!) pullstart (don't need starter box!) engine, OPTIONS (kit doesn't come with these parts, they are upgrades): side belt tensioner, rear 2mm stabiliser bar, stiffer front RED shock springs and rear YELLOW shock springs, spare side 4mm belt and spare front right bulkhead.)

RM800 (condition: slightly bent tuned pipe)

for more info on the car, check this URL; http://www.duratrax.com/cars/dtxd50.html

EXTRAS:
1x Futaba 2PH 75mhz AM radio (Tx & Rx) with standard servos (TowerHobbies System3000)
1x 1000mAh Rx battery pack
1x Glow Starter

RM250

FREE:
1x painted Volvo S60 bodyshell (pics below!)
8x AA cells for Transmitter

Basically, if you get all items, you're ready to go! Just add fuel (about RM50-RM100 depending on the quantity and nitro% you get, recommend 25% nitro as this car has been tuned and setup for it (try GammaLube 25%!))

I am in JB and can deliver/demo (upon request) to anywhere in JB FOC. Interested, please PM me or send email to [email protected]

Some of the regulars at Dataran might recognise this car as it is frequently tested there. Just last week, my bro. smoked a poorly tuned/setup HPI Proceed (a 1/8th scale .21 powered beast!) on the roughtly 40m straights at Dataran! but thats another story...
Attached Thumbnails RM800 Nitro Touring Car for SALE!-streetforce-gp.jpg  
Old 09-21-2002, 04:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: RM800 Nitro Touring Car for SALE!

Originally posted by Morpheus2be
Hey, anyone interested in a good basic Nitro TC kit? Well, I've got a Duratrax Street Force GP nitro touring car for SALE! Kit only or with Radio (AM 75mhz Channel 74 or 84). Take a look at the items for sale list;

1 x prebuilt Duratrax Streetforce GP kit (w/original box)
(incl. original tyres and wheels, Velocity .15 (bigger than .12 size nitro engines!) pullstart (don't need starter box!) engine, OPTIONS (kit doesn't come with these parts, they are upgrades): side belt tensioner, rear 2mm stabiliser bar, stiffer front RED shock springs and rear YELLOW shock springs, spare side 4mm belt and spare front right bulkhead.)

RM800 (condition: slightly bent tuned pipe)

for more info on the car, check this URL; http://www.duratrax.com/cars/dtxd50.html
Welcome to the Forum. Not to be Sarcastic but do you know that there is a RC equipment for sale forum? please post your items for sale there. Please do not mess the forum with many duplicate threads.

I am not the moderater but please self moderate to ensure that this RC in Malaysia forum is tidy and easy to read.

In addition, a .12 smoking a .21, the .21 surely has some defect. no way have I seen a .12 smoking a .21 not even a RB .12 5 port race.

Thank you.

EXTRAS:
1x Futaba 2PH 75mhz AM radio (Tx & Rx) with standard servos (TowerHobbies System3000)
1x 1000mAh Rx battery pack
1x Glow Starter

RM250

FREE:
1x painted Volvo S60 bodyshell (pics below!)
8x AA cells for Transmitter

Basically, if you get all items, you're ready to go! Just add fuel (about RM50-RM100 depending on the quantity and nitro% you get, recommend 25% nitro as this car has been tuned and setup for it (try GammaLube 25%!))

I am in JB and can deliver/demo (upon request) to anywhere in JB FOC. Interested, please PM me or send email to [email protected]

Some of the regulars at Dataran might recognise this car as it is frequently tested there. Just last week, my bro. smoked a poorly tuned/setup HPI Proceed (a 1/8th scale .21 powered beast!) on the roughtly 40m straights at Dataran! but thats another story...
Old 09-21-2002, 07:26 AM
Tech Regular

Well, the way I see it, a single thread to sell things isn't practical. It may not be too many pages now, but how to sift thru/search everything when there are many more pages. I agree the forum should be managed and 'tidy'. I posted this in the for sale thread but decided it should have better visibility.

Also, maybe you should read the rest of my sentence regarding the 1/8th experience, I did say it was POORLY TUNED. Besides, the makeshift track that day at Dataran is way to small for a 1/8th to really open up.
Old 09-21-2002, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

Aiseh, forgot to add, the Street Force GP is powered by the Velocity .15 engine, NOT a .12. Its no real performer, but good enough in a 1/10th. Try it out if you wanna feel how it handles

Old 10-02-2002, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

hmmm...
sometimes it's just too hard to keep everything neat & tidy and everything into one thread...