Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710 chat

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crashed_1
We must try to see if there are advantages or not...
U tried oledi ka?Whats ur opinion? I think u can do late braking going into corners!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by neutralizer
U tried oledi ka?Whats ur opinion? I think u can do late braking going into corners!!!
Lidat, drive NTC3 lah. The car is light, agile, good pick up and no brake fad. Ask Crash1 lah, ex- NTC3 driver
Old 08-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cow buster
Lidat, drive NTC3 lah. The car is light, agile, good pick up and no brake fad. Ask Crash1 lah, ex- NTC3 driver
Yup seen his NTC3 b 4!!! NTC3 king going 2 b Snake handler now!!! He's got lots of experience 4 S710 now walking side by side with M.SALVEN mah!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 09:57 PM
tornado

Yup seen his NTC3 b 4!!! NTC3 king going 2 b Snake handler now!!! He's got lots of experience 4 S710 now walking side by side with M.SALVEN mah!!!
his shaved head only.

Old 08-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah...we were discussing which hotel got the most babes in Thailand...

Late braking to cucuk people only...but what advantages do you have in overall timing?... Compromise here and there.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tornado
his shaved head only.
Don't say lidat, his knowledge n driving skills oso improve alot oh!! That was after he went 2 Bangkok 4 d S710 race!!! D picture looks like Bros standing side by side!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 02:05 AM
Tech Prophet

Halo camber front tyre 2.0 degree sure got a lot of steering lah
Aiyoh... You set camber according to the tire wear flat in the front lah. Different car different camber. Different track also different camber. I thought you would have known this after driving MANY different cars?

You never mentioned about your braking at the corners when the car throws itself forward, stopping then turn (lost 2-3 seconds aledi) Eh go back to one-way lah at least then your lap time is better
Well, as long as I can follow you around the track enough lor. Anyway, I was braking to avoid you slowing down in the corners. I thought you would have gone faster around the corner but I guess not. Anyway, as long as my car is still on the track and not OFF the track when I brake, I'm happy already.

Like I said, being fast alone in one or two laps is no good. You need consistantcy.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Tech Prophet

Let's put it this way. If the NTC3 was a belt driven car, you would be still driving it.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Tech Master

Yeah...we were discussing which hotel got the most babes in Thailand...

Late braking to cucuk people only...but what advantages do you have in overall timing?... Compromise here and there.
Next time we go 2gether can ah!!! Oso depends on ur driving style mah, Agressive or Smooth!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Tech Prophet

Yes, that was with the old chassis. With the new low CG chassis, the turn in into corners is superb. Very flat. You can tune how much turn in you like by tuning the front diff. Making it hard is generally for off power understeer, on power oversteer. Making it soft is terbalik. But that's where you balance it on the track to get more or less steering which would depend on different drivers and different hands to fine tune lah.

We tune diffs with 2.5mm allen and not play with messy diff / silicone grease.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by InitialD
Yes, that was with the old chassis. With the new low CG chassis, the turn in into corners is superb. Very flat. You can tune how much turn in you like by tuning the front diff. Making it hard is generally for off power understeer, on power oversteer. Making it soft is terbalik. But that's where you balance it on the track to get more or less steering which would depend on different drivers and different hands to fine tune lah.

We tune diffs with 2.5mm allen and not play with messy diff / silicone grease.
ok lah ok lah....

Eh you coming to track Saturday or not?
Old 08-10-2005, 04:45 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by InitialD
...........We tune diffs with 2.5mm allen and not play with messy diff / silicone grease.
Afraid of getting hands dirty, don't play car lah...... .......jangan marah yeh......this statement.....just kenot resist....mesti cucuk you.

Old 08-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by tornado
Afraid of getting hands dirty, don't play car lah...... .......jangan marah yeh......this statement.....just kenot resist....mesti cucuk you.
That's why no buggy for me mah.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hai meh???
Old 08-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Tech Prophet

ok lah ok lah....

Eh you coming to track Saturday or not?
Maybe. Why?

Myself and Crash cannot challenge you already wor in terms of gadgets... New engine, new car and Spektrum some more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.