Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FEMCA 1:8 BUGGY - On Air

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 02:26 AM
Shacker

Originally Posted by tornado
With the right technique, one could snap clear photos of cars in action.
Helo tornado we are buggy driver not professional photographer lah... next race we will get better photographer to tag along

Old 07-13-2005, 04:00 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by arghh
how..?? explain to us the right technique
friend, photography is not something one could learn from explanation here. one need to show you how to do it, then oni you'll learn. feel free to drop by @ glenmarie this Sat. & I'll show you loh.

Old 07-13-2005, 04:02 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by Shacker
Helo tornado we are buggy driver not professional photographer lah... next race we will get better photographer to tag along
I know......but hey no offence ok.....I did not kutuk......but the technique is very simple to learn.......show you once you'll know how to do oledi.

cheers

Old 07-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Shacker

I know......but hey no offence ok.....I did not kutuk......but the technique is very simple to learn.......show you once you'll know how to do oledi.

cheers
Helo friend , shud see u 1 of these days to learn the technique.. As I realise that without the proper technique, we lost a lot of nice short especially the action part of it.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

With the right technique, one could snap clear photos of cars in action
i'm confuse what a dispossable camera is, is it digital or normal camera. can a digital camera or camera on h/phone snap clear action photo..
Old 07-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Guys! The whole issue is sacker and other driver who bring along the camera is busy at pit. either repair car or discussing.

The only time we really see the race either we have to be our "kaki" mechanic or hara , k.oasaka , group running.

Other than that is quite difficult all this people bring the camera all around to snap photo. I can understand why!

Hope this will clr up the air.... he he he.... myself also race like shit..... under perform plus inexperience!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 04:05 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by Shacker
Helo friend , shud see u 1 of these days to learn the technique.. As I realise that without the proper technique, we lost a lot of nice short especially the action part of it.
I've extended my invitation oledi.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:06 AM
tornado

i'm confuse what a dispossable camera is, is it digital or normal camera. can a digital camera or camera on h/phone snap clear action photo..
please refer to post#48

Old 07-14-2005, 05:26 AM
LKH
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hallo mr tornado,mr arghh we going there to race not to take picture
if you want to see the photos i give you this web site www.team-titan.com.tw if you want see a live one we have the cd you can get it from us at lkh model sports

Old 07-14-2005, 05:37 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by LKH
hallo mr tornado,mr arghh we going there to race not to take picture
if you want to see the photos i give you this web site www.team-titan.com.tw if you want see a live one we have the cd you can get it from us at lkh model sports

jangan lah marah marah..... gua boh kutuk wert........nor did I asked for action photos in here.......please refer to previous postings and see who requested for it......and all that i mentioned was you guys could learn the technique if you want and I shall be more than happy to show you guys.....thats all.......don't get all up tight....ok. .....that is all I meant.....sorry if I did step on your toes or anyone else.

Uncle kok heng.......you know me wan.......I'm one of those boys from ampang park. .........

Old 07-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

jangan lah marah marah..... gua boh kutuk wert........nor did I asked for action photos in here.......don't get all up tight....ok. sorry if I did step on your toes or anyone else.
yeah me too, i'm sorry... i'm not meaning to make you all angry. i'm just asking where are all the action picture after seeing a very lot of drivers picture in this thread. when you have tell your situation that you all are buggy racers and not photographer, i understand that and the issue is over. i'm not request you must snap and post action picture here, not a word..!!

hopefully because of this issue, you all will become a 2+1 buggy racers @ photographer on next race and have plenty of action picture. there's a volunteer photographer 'sifu' right here, isn't it tornado.. heheh
Old 07-15-2005, 01:43 AM
Tech Adept

Default FEMCA 2005 Photos

Old 07-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Tech Adept

Default More FEMCA photos

View more photos here
Old 07-15-2005, 03:29 AM
tornado

yeah me too, i'm sorry... i'm not meaning to make you all angry. i'm just asking where are all the action picture after seeing a very lot of drivers picture in this thread. when you have tell your situation that you all are buggy racers and not photographer, i understand that and the issue is over. i'm not request you must snap and post action picture here, not a word..!!

hopefully because of this issue, you all will become a 2+1 buggy racers @ photographer on next race and have plenty of action picture. there's a volunteer photographer 'sifu' right here, isn't it tornado.. heheh
photographer sifu ? no lah.......just that one of my friends is a pro and he showed me how to do it and I went on practising it and it works. .....and so when these boys said that their camera is not up to it, perhaps I could share what I've learned thats all.