Search

BUNDYMAN (Wong KK)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default BUNDYMAN (Wong KK)

[/QUOTE]

This thread is dedicated to Bundyman Wong KK. Do you guys know him? What do you think of him? Why is he creating so much *#@&^@ in our small RC community? Appreciate your comments.

Last edited by jets; 06-06-2005 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jets
This thread is dedicated to Bundyman Wong KK. Do you guys know him? What do you think of him? Why is he creating so much *#@&^@ in our small RC community? Appreciate your comments. [/QUOTE]

If I say sumthin' to your tune got 7 chit if I buy buggy from you? Josh & Bryan recommended your CL1. kekekeke!
Old 06-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

Talking

This thread is dedicated to Bundyman Wong KK. Do you guys know him? What do you think of him? Why is he creating so much *#@&^@ in our small RC community? Appreciate your comments. [/QUOTE]

I know he got no.1 in Penang Race - C main!
Old 06-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

I know when you call the HP nos. Its not him (Bryan pulling fast one on me again). Its a female voice.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

At this time - he must be wondering wht the F... I know so much about him! B'cos he has a lot of Fans - and his fans are waiting to celebrate with him!
Old 06-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Redalert
This thread is dedicated to Bundyman Wong KK. Do you guys know him? What do you think of him? Why is he creating so much *#@&^@ in our small RC community? Appreciate your comments.

I know when you call the HP nos. Its not him (Bryan pulling fast one on me again). Its a female voice.[/QUOTE]

SOreee Bryan, to give you the benefit of doubt, the voice I herd could be him??!!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

If I say sumthin' to your tune got 7 chit if I buy buggy from you? Josh & Bryan recommended your CL1. kekekeke![/QUOTE]

Mr.Jets, looks who is creating trouble here??? Birds of the same feather flock together, finally the Master Puppeteer has spoken But then again, like your ball carrier Tornado, you two are losing the plot already Need not worry Jets, won't char you anymore many people already told me you are losing it to the extent that you can't even get along with your business partner.

Redalert, I am cool with you. You can sing any tune as long as it pleases Mr.Jets and get some discount from him (see everyone wants discount! ). Just buy me a teh tarik Dunno whether you can rap or not, but you should sing the song from Cypress Hill to Jets something like...Insane in the Main Brain!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:15 PM
tornado

I know when you call the HP nos. Its not him (Bryan pulling fast one on me again). Its a female voice.
Hey!! that is a jolly gay time line.......if call up to main-main surely female voice mah...............get it ??

Old 06-06-2005, 06:28 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by BundyMan
If I say sumthin' to your tune got 7 chit if I buy buggy from you? Josh & Bryan recommended your CL1. kekekeke!.................................Need not worry Jets, won't char you anymore many people already told me you are losing it to the extent that you can't even get along with your business partner.

Ouch!! this statement has thorns in it...... KK Wong....... you think you're very slick with ur words eh ? On one hand you say "peace bro...me no char you...." on the other hand you say "........you poor guy.........just bungkus ur biz and leave da market bro...."......................."ko chew".......is this the newly improved Bundyman we all use to know ??............I think not. Its a pitty that "El cheapo" thread has been deleted......else........everyone here could see who this chap really is. .....in not so many words...."obnoxious, rude & siew hei"

I'm tired of all this. As far as I'm concerned my score with this "handsome" guy here is even.

Hey ! C main first eh....finally did not tapau.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Redalert, I am cool with you. You can sing any tune as long as it pleases Mr.Jets and get some discount from him (see everyone wants discount! ).
Mr. Wong, of course you should be cool with me-mah. You been going around asking who I am-mah! Its hard to find out rite ??? - I know because even Mr. Jets doesn't know who the hell I am!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:35 PM
tornado

............................... But then again, like your ball carrier Tornado..................
Orang ni nampak sudah jeles lah......sebab saya ada pengampu (friends)

..... you two are losing the plot already
what plot ?? got good imaginations......always imagine people are against him...... ...............

You should be proud of yourself as this thread is dedicated to you, You and oni you. "BUNDYMAN" popularity gauge.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:38 PM
tornado

Mr. Wong, of course you should be cool with me-mah. You been going around asking who I am-mah! .................
Be careful amigo......he sees you as his type.....

Old 06-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Mr. Wong, of course you should be cool with me-mah. You been going around asking who I am-mah! Its hard to find out rite ??? - I know because even Mr. Jets doesn't know who the hell I am!
No lah, i only asked tomato during the Mugen Cup Its okie now i know who you are.

Rgds
Old 06-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tornado
Orang ni nampak sudah jeles lah......sebab saya ada pengampu (friends)

what plot ?? got good imaginations......always imagine people are against him...... ...............

You should be proud of yourself as this thread is dedicated to you, You and oni you. "BUNDYMAN" popularity gauge.
Thanks tornado, owe you one for enhancing my popularity and judging from the applause I had when Double R announced Bundyman won the C main, I think I am getting the celebrity status despite winning just the C main
Old 06-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=

Hey ! C main first eh....finally did not tapau. [/QUOTE]

Yeah the Gods of RC are finally smiling on me....somemore won a team magic bag. Wuhooo!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.