Wiki Posts
Search

Tmn Metropolitan Batu(TMB)-MyMTRG MFR 17th March and 31st March 2013

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Congratulations!!
Attached Thumbnails Tmn Metropolitan Batu(TMB)-MyMTRG MFR 17th March and 31st March 2013-dsc04614.jpg   Tmn Metropolitan Batu(TMB)-MyMTRG MFR 17th March and 31st March 2013-dsc04617.jpg   Tmn Metropolitan Batu(TMB)-MyMTRG MFR 17th March and 31st March 2013-dsc04616.jpg   Tmn Metropolitan Batu(TMB)-MyMTRG MFR 17th March and 31st March 2013-dsc04618.jpg  
Old 03-31-2013, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

thanks for the posting Bro ChapAyam. thanks cikgu for the word of confidence. Not to forget, thanks to all the racers who participated..a BIG THANK YOU IN YOUR SUPPORT!. Also a big Thank you from Toykar, RCPitstop, DRC Toys and Malaysia-RC as the main/co sponsors.

The MFR objective is simply just that - to have fun with family and friends. And I believe, we have achieve that objective in today's event. In future MFRs, we will definitely improve all known weaknesses to ensure a better and smoother MFR organizational logistics as well as the race itself.

Mother nature has been very good to all of us today to finish all the races including the 1 hour A-Mains.. with a near weather scare of a few minutes of lightning and thunder but no rain - it was just passing through. Overall, the weather was excellent - moderate sun and shade throughout the entire day, the track was also excellent, not too dusty.

I hope the home made food is good. One thing I notice, the rendang was the first to finish..hehehe... i dont blame anyone - it was good. next MFR, we will prepare extra rendang.

i will try to find time to pose the pics taken on my camera soonest.

Edit: Lupa

Most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE MFR #8 1/8 GP BUGGY CATEGORY.

Last edited by aqeel200; 03-31-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Well done
Old 03-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Tech Rookie

tahniah kepada semua drivers..memula ingat nak join race..tapi kereta baru belum siap pasang lagi laaaa..tangan sudah banyak gatal ni hahahaha..
Old 03-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RahmatExpar
tahniah kepada semua drivers..memula ingat nak join race..tapi kereta baru belum siap pasang lagi laaaa..tangan sudah banyak gatal ni hahahaha..
tk per bro. insyallah next MFR keter bro dh siap/ready. Cadangan asal next MFR # 9 akan di adakan pada bulan July 2013. Mungkin akan di awalkan untuk memberi laluan kepada satu special MFR yang sedang dalam perbincangan. I will update the forum when the time comes.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aqeel200
tk per bro. insyallah next MFR keter bro dh siap/ready. Cadangan asal next MFR # 9 akan di adakan pada bulan July 2013. Mungkin akan di awalkan untuk memberi laluan kepada satu special MFR yang sedang dalam perbincangan. I will update the forum when the time comes.
Terbaeek! Insya Allah you can count us in.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congrats on a well run & succesful race.

Please consider adding 1/8 EP buggy class for your next event.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

thanks bro.

honestly speaking, we have been toying with this idea to include 1/8 EP in the last prep meetings that we had for this MFR and would like to explore further to see the possibility of this happening. our biggest concern is the number of participants.

As per our club slogan - we position RC where RC is family and it applies to all category of RC, in our case - its Surface(off-road) RC, regardless of size and brand.

Let us explore the possibility of including 1/8 EP Buggy in the next MFR.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

CONGRATS! to all winners and salute to organizers and those who helped to a well choreograph mfr for a first timer.. it was a great event to be proud in association with the club MYMTRG.. 5] 6] 26]
Old 03-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Thanks to the Organizer & DBKL Support

Good day everyone,

First and foremost, thanks for a great event well run! Great hospitality, good food and most important nice track. Simple eye looking layout but great demand on both man and machine, surviving the 1 hour A-main was certainly an uphill task. Surrounding was awesome "Go Green" was the mantra for the day, each time a silly driving mistake i made, i just look down to the pond across the driver stand while waiting for marshall to un-flip my car. Relax and chill looking at the pond and surrounded by nice green grass, before i re-charge to make up those lost time due to my own mistake.

Nonetheless, had a great time enjoying myself after almost a month of rest since MNL 1. Once again big "THANK YOU" to the organizer, working committees and most importantly DBKL for supporting such healthy event.

Cheers to all the winners!

Regards,
David Lim
(SWorkz/ AKA/ O'Donnell/ Max Racing/ Upgrade RC)
Old 03-31-2013, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

video - MFR # 8 winners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWqaMm5HUY
Old 03-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aqeel200
thanks bro.

honestly speaking, we have been toying with this idea to include 1/8 EP in the last prep meetings that we had for this MFR and would like to explore further to see the possibility of this happening. our biggest concern is the number of participants.

As per our club slogan - we position RC where RC is family and it applies to all category of RC, in our case - its Surface(off-road) RC, regardless of size and brand.

Let us explore the possibility of including 1/8 EP Buggy in the next MFR.
Bro, your concerns are certainly justified. However, being an electric class the heats & mains are short.

Perhaps you can set a minimum number of participants and see if that target is met.

Looking forward to the next edition of MFR
Old 04-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Tech Master

from the op of my head, we can include 1/8 Buggy EP into the MFR and execute it the simplest way possible...similar way as what we did on the 17th March race - hailer instead of a full PA system, as is against no tents, semi manual, against a full MyLAP system, basic lunch, racers not racing are marshals, just 2-3 5 minutes heat with 1 5 minute final - all done in a full 'gotong royong manner' with the same objective - Fun Factor - semi manual is still manual and is subject to human error...then it is possible. If some of the racers are expecting more than that, then it cannot be done 'the MyMTRG way'.

If the crowd gets much bigger with several groupings, then it has to be a day by itself - similar to the race that we did on the 31st.

Lets see how it goes and feedback on suggestions for this inclusion is very much appreciated - all in the interest of the club members, its TMB track and rc community.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Tech Regular

Cool

congratulations MyMTRTG MFR for a well run race. heard i missed out all the fun and everyone had a wonderful time. i am looking forward to your next race.

congratulations to the podium of david lim, lai kok heng and kenneth loh. well done.

pictures can be viewed on RC Revelation on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7477060&type=1

will send the pics to aqeel to post up on this thread.

kelv
Old 04-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Tech Master

From the club members, thanks kelvin. Next time maybe we can see you amongst the racers.

It was a very valuable experience for the club MFR team to organize this pilot event in this scale/magnitude. It is also for sure a valuable experience for the first timers and newbies racers to experience this race 'the MNL way'. From this MFR event, a couple of potential and willing first timers maybe entering the MNL round 2 for added experience. At least that is what i hear. They have been snatched under one manufacturer brand already in preparation for the MNL. And that is one of the main objective of this event anyway. Lets hope all is well for them. They still have a lot to learn about RC racing.

Hopefully the next race will be done in a better and more challenging track, with better facilities. DBKL management has stated firm support for MyMTRG to develop the track to host one special MFR soon. MyMTRG Club who has been officially entrusted to develop, operate and manage the TMB track, will do the best to ensure that any benefits from DBKL active involvement will be channeled to the club members, the rc community and the racers in future MFRs. DBKL missed any participation in this MFR #8 event. Nonetheless, we still include them with the unofficial speech and prize giving ceremony.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.