Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maxy's Fuel Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Tech Champion

me only 5mnts driver maa...but its was nice lah!actually when i took d lead from him,after 3-4mnts my rear right uj broken while i m goin into d harpens,thats wht my car flew..then i was running 3 wheels til d end of d race..tired seh...sweating all d way driving like that.i hope i didnt damaged anybodys car...
Old 11-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mavicRR
wah i tought hafis running fwo5!well rrr is hitting d glory now huh..ifmar most 8ths,s'pore most 9ths...poor terence and ipoh guys la..

anyway its a good race,weather ruled the rest of the mains which are not running..

TQ GNC.
TQ Hobbizone boss,baik punya trek marshall!!
Think he was running two cars, o5r for the heats and rrr for the finals. Ah, only if all of us can afford such luxury

Anyway, if was well orgynised and the rain spoiled it. It would be fun to watch the B main race
Old 11-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by BundyMan
Think he was running two cars, o5r for the heats and rrr for the finals. Ah, only if all of us can afford such luxury

Anyway, if was well orgynised and the rain spoiled it. It would be fun to watch the B main race
luxury??he getting to run belt car la..in trial stage yestrday...d fw wil transfer to his young brother nexyear..

mizan did better wit evo rite??!!should do it in d nova cup lah!
Old 11-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Nevertheless, congrats to Hafiz for running a great race, not the fastest (mizan was flying) but damn steady and consistent, certainly has a bright future ahead of him.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Tech Prophet

Wah ! Really? What about engines? One engine per heat?

I guess the person with the most budget always wins in the race.

Agreed it was well organised. Kudos to the organisers. The mashalling of the race was not bad. Car's overturned and more often than not there were people flipping it back and putting it on the track.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Tech Prophet

i hope i didnt damaged anybodys car...
Sabar lah brader... You should change car lah.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Tech Prophet

Nevertheless, congrats to Hafiz for running a great race, not the fastest (mizan was flying) but damn steady and consistent, certainly has a bright future ahead of him.
Yes, congrats to Hafiz. He had all the right luck and combo and he made no mistake on the track. Just like Uncle Yap.

I think somebody should shoot Mizan's pitguy. Mizan could have benefitted a lot with a reasonable pit guy. What was his fuel stop timing? 4.30 minutes? It looked like a number of times the car had to be brought into the pit lane after flame out on the track. No fuel?
Old 11-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by InitialD
Sabar lah brader... You should change car lah.
change car?wei...I was not running evo la..jus driving for fun yesterday,but that car is not bad at all..its jus a bit not durable only or some people say kropok??!! but it was a fast car..just my old standard x12 rb can make the car go like that!at the harpens not stable a bit la,anyway i did geram few times wack full!!damn shiok man...
Old 11-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Tech Champion

I think somebody should shoot Mizan's pitguy. Mizan could have benefitted a lot with a reasonable pit guy. What was his fuel stop timing? 4.30 minutes? It looked like a number of times the car had to be brought into the pit lane after flame out on the track. No fuel? [/B][/QUOTE]

i thought so..starting time i was like 2.++seconds behind him and he goes in fuel bit quick,thats wer i took the lead bout 3-4mnts then troubles.. anyway he was shit fast man..i can stil see his evo catching me up specialy on the backstraight harpens..but i couldnt help it la.. its all in d race rite?
Old 11-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Tech Initiate

I think somebody should shoot Mizan's pitguy. Mizan could have benefitted a lot with a reasonable pit guy. What was his fuel stop timing? 4.30 minutes? It looked like a number of times the car had to be brought into the pit lane after flame out on the track. No fuel?
i thought so..starting time i was like 2.++seconds behind him and he goes in fuel bit quick,thats wer i took the lead bout 3-4mnts then troubles.. anyway he was shit fast man..i can stil see his evo catching me up specialy on the backstraight harpens..but i couldnt help it la.. its all in d race rite? [/B][/QUOTE]

..... oooo
Old 11-30-2004, 05:48 AM
GNC

Originally posted by InitialD
Agreed it was well organised. Kudos to the organisers. The mashalling of the race was not bad. Car's overturned and more often than not there were people flipping it back and putting it on the track.

Some people told me that RM80.00 entry fee is very expensive. But please understand that's GNC is organize the quality race not "kampung", we had arranged 2-4 marshalls for heats and 6 marshalls standby beside the track and get ready to help overturned car.

Great to heard that's most of the participants were satisfied the race.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by GNC
Some people told me that RM80.00 entry fee is very expensive. But please understand that's GNC is organize the quality race not "kampung", we had arranged 2-4 marshalls for heats and 6 marshalls standby beside the track and get ready to help overturned car.

Great to heard that's most of the participants were satisfied the race.
Good race...bad weather...

Whoever thought of this Nova layout should be given credit...best layout so far...not boring at all. Wished i payed more attention that day...
Old 11-30-2004, 07:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ya great race but bad weather, only ran a few minutes in the C main and rain!! when are you guys planning to have another one?
Old 11-30-2004, 08:09 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by spawn
Ya great race but bad weather, only ran a few minutes in the C main and rain!! when are you guys planning to have another one?
Wooi ! Be satisfied with that 5 minutes lah...
Old 11-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

5 minutes, well 15 minutes la (3 heats), dunno when its the next race, but apparently there will be a Kyosho Cup race early next year!

Rgds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.