Wiki Posts
Search

KM Racing Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 03:34 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We have the great news from JMRCA Japan National!
KM H-K1 got 2nd place by Meen!!

It was the hardest battle we believe and pretty similar to the world championship.
Because all top 10 are very fast & very famous Japanese drivers with world’s champion title,top 3 & A main finalist in the WC.
But Meen did a great job to proved that H-K1 has the ability to compete with all famous brand and win!It was the amazing victory!!

[/FONT]

[CENTER]We have Total three victories last weekend in three different countries—Japan,Brazil and Czech Republic!!!

Here follows the report of 6th round of regional championship in Santo André:
Double win and 1st title for KM!

KM H-K1 dominated the 6 th round of Santo André championship! Not enough, with one round to go Sandro Martines is already champion in Expert class after winning the race ahead of Serpent driver (with KM transmission!) Fabricio Zamperetti and KM driver Anderson Becheli, who is racing in expert class to gain experience, in 3rd.
In Sportsman class Anderson had a mix of bad and good luck. In the middle of the race an incident caused made the side belt come loose. Anderson lost about 2 laps to get the belt replaced and was cruising to finosh on 2nd place when with 3 minutes to go the race leader had a carburettor problem and left the race. Also drivin g a KM chassi, Geandre Rollin took advantage and finished 2nd a few seconds behind Anderson, so we had a 1-2 for KM!

[CENTER]
Good news from Czech Republic!
H-K1 took 2nd place in 2011 KWC!!!
Below our Czech Republic race report :
In saturday(17.9.2011) was the last race KWC(Kyosho world cup). My first ride and race with the chassis H-K1. After qualifying I was the second. The chassis functioned perfectly from the start. No technically problem. After the final, I finished second. Good race for me and good experience with the chassis H-K1.

Qualification :
1. Michal Abrahámek (Xray) 24 laps time-5:08.200
2. Michal Jansa (H-K1) 24 laps time-5:10.550
3. Pavel Jansa (Xray) 23 laps time-5:02.201

Final results :
1. Michal Abrahámek (Xray) 135 laps time-30:08.149
2. Michal Jansa (H-K1) 134 laps time-30:07.361
3. Jaroslav Neubauer (Kyosho) 132 laps time-30:05.861

[CENTER]Great news again from Italy Novarossi tropy!
Christian won Champion Title!!
Date: Sept,3~4th
Place: Fiorano, Italy
H-K1 Title:
Champion — Christian Costanzo

Race report:
as I told you before this weekend Novarossi trophy was held and, how I hoped, I HAVE WON THE RACE! The race was held in a track with new asphalt and on which it was the first time that we turned so there was little grip, but after many changes on the car I was able to make it “perfect”. From the first TQ the level of my performance was undeniable, perfect car, I could not get the pole position because in the last TQ, during the refuelling stop, the engine had an anomalous stop but at the beginning of the final race the problem did not presented.
The 30 minutes final race was held with unstable weather: it rained and stopped constantly so we had to establish a strategy concerning in the choice of tires. The final ended with our victory with a lap up on the second pilot and 2 laps up on of the third.
We got the best lap in the TQ and the best lap in the final race. I am really happy and satisfied both of the car and of your support and I hope to get the same results in the final race of Italian championship that will be held in late September.
Our goal is to win and to make KM reach the highest levels.

Up to now,H-K1 won three times Novarossi Tropy by Ciro,Dario and Christian and made it a great victories in this big race.

Last edited by JSA; 12-05-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:00 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

You may like to visit the website here:-

http://www.racerhobby.com/

Old 12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

World Champion H-K1 Meen version.
Our target release date will be early Jan with limited production of only 180 kits.
Each kit we will engrave the serial number on the chassis.

Available in Jan'2013.......Place your order now...................price to be announced.....

Old 12-26-2012, 07:30 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:30 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

We have big news to announce!

Double world champion for 1/10 & 1/8 Adrien Bertain join KM!!

He will not only race for KM for both 1/10 and 1/8 categories in EFRA & IFMAR,and he will also be helping to upgrade the H-K1 and the development of the coming KM new machine K8—Killer Eight!!!

He has below command:

I am really pleased to join the world champion brand KM Racing as at first Kenny and Hang are my friends for a long time and it was just a matter of time for us to work together . I know how hard it is to create a new brand and make it successfull and when I got the opportunity to help them for the 1/8 on road project , it became an evidence for me to jump into this new adventure . My experience with the J-max project will help a lot to be quickly competitive !

KM’s facility and power of development are just amazing so it will be for sure a great feeling to get ready for the coming world championship and fight for the victory again !!! With Fukuda and Meen , we will be 3 world champions to take part in this new project and all our team work will help to establish KM Racing as the major brand in the on road nitro market .

I am exited to be back on racing and will be more than happy to support KM customers all over the world .

see you at the track !

Adrien CRF Bertin