Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Tech Initiate

cow... where's my ice kacang durian ??? still waiting
Old 07-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Default bentongspeedway race

well well well guys,

theres been a lot of talk in town about the lucky draw that was missed out at the end of race day.

i am open to suggestions, where and when can we hold the lucky draw, for all 4th.- 10th. placings,

my suggestion is, choose a rc track on a no race sunday, all or at least reps from all groups to attend, have the lucky draws and some fun too ! what yous guys think ?

pls drop in a line or two if you have other funny ideas,

thanx,

keep rc racing alive
Old 07-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: bentongspeedway race

Originally posted by gilaspeed
well well well guys,

theres been a lot of talk in town about the lucky draw that was missed out at the end of race day.

i am open to suggestions, where and when can we hold the lucky draw, for all 4th.- 10th. placings,

my suggestion is, choose a rc track on a no race sunday, all or at least reps from all groups to attend, have the lucky draws and some fun too ! what yous guys think ?

pls drop in a line or two if you have other funny ideas,

thanx,

keep rc racing alive
do one more race la.. for all that register on the 11th july...but no entry fee!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 02:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: bentong speedway race

Originally posted by gilaspeed
hi everyone,

Last heat resumed at 5.15 pm and finally all mains completed at 9.15 pm. Prize presentation lasted until 9.45 pm, and hence, the big question!? Why no lucky draw ????????? well guys, i think everyone knows it was getting very late, some even gone home before the finals! The organisers has decided to transfer the lucky draws to the next race, probably new track in bentong town, before year end, hopefully,
so guys, we hope to see more of you at the next race,

!

that was a good idea .....organiser another race at bentong town...hopefully....by this september...don't wait until after hari raya...people...no mode ready to wait.....Chauuuu
Old 07-13-2004, 02:29 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: bentong speedway race

Hey Gilaspeed!
I see you finally got the Bentong track in the map! That's good and I saw some changes in the track layout since the last time I was there. Having a blast of a time,uh?! Well, I may be out of the scene but the news keep coming back esp if you check the forums out. It's also good to know that BENTONG is not some place in a planet called MARS where people don't know. Take care and regards to Steven. Call for drink?!
Old 07-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Tech Initiate

wa ! coolfuel,

long time no hear from you oh !

yep, finally got bentongspeedway off to a good start, the rc racers were the ones that made it happen and successful.

so, when happy hour la, will convey regards to steven,

keep in touch,

happy rc racing
Old 07-13-2004, 05:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Default bentongSpeedway race

attn. all racers in laqst weekends race in bentong,

the organisers wish to inform all racers who finished 4th. to 10th. placing in last weekend race in bentong;

the lucky draw will be held at 10.00am, 25th.Sunday, 2004, at Andalas RC circuit.

for those who are unable to attend, pls send a reps. to collect your prize, if your are lucky,

thanz,

happy rc racing
Old 07-13-2004, 07:12 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Gilaspeed.
Yeah, yeah.. talk only-lah say long time no see but when call you "I'll call you back" - That was months ago... Anyway, good to hear the r/c boyz are going around to support upcoming track. I've been playing my off-road lately and I understand that there's quite a number of new track around and it's important for the track owners to get some kind of support from the players to keep them motivated. And it's good practice for the drivers since we play on different tracks with different traction. Anyway, good time to catch up with you and steven over drinks in "SUNWAY"?

Coolfuel
Old 07-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Tech Initiate

halo,

unless you come out to the 1/10 nitro touring car la, u are going to miss out alot, especially new tracks, i believe a few more in the pipeline already,

me planning another track, hopefully before year end, at Putrajaya, what you think ?! me now busy till end october la, thats why still hoping i can make it before year end, u know la,

so, keep in touch,

chao,

rc racing blood
Old 07-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Tech Initiate

oh! by the way, steven busy baca buku la, ada exams ! mayb u should call him,

chao,
Old 07-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Default bentongSpeedway race lucky draw

hi guys,

the bentongSpeedway lucky draw was conducted on 25th.July2004, only a handful of guys turn up, some received the lucky draws items on behalf, the following has yet to collect from the organiser, namely :

Alex Hau - 1 lit. 25% Model Technic fuel
Chua - 1 lit. 25% model Technic fuel
Maji Choong - one set foam tires
Ku chi Seong - Ford Focus body shell

wish to put a thought to the above, why some particular person who make so much hoo haa over it did not turn up at all !

let us make rc competition, at least in malaysia, a healthy and friendly meeting event, not forgetting the fact that it is a hobby that we can make it more interesting by holding competitions, everyone benefits !

the organiser has not given up holding another race in bentong, probably in a new track before year end,

so, like always, keep rc racing alive,

thank you,