Daihua Mugen Race Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

----

amended..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
mugen_race_rules_revised.pdf (108.0 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by Dhobby; 07-13-2004 at 03:43 AM.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by Dhobby
----

Im not a Mugen racer but want to participate in ur race by using a borrowed mugen car. Is it allow?. On the other hand, if one from other company which is promoting other brand name want to join the race. Do u allow them?. Do u really mean that ur race is open to everyone or there are other conditions which are not mention. Correct me if Im wrong. I think a clear guideline of who can and who can't should be mention in ur entry form to avoid embarrasment and dispute in the future. It may happen the person representing ur campany in oversea race is actually came from none Mugen racer and even worse from other company which is promoting other brand name.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:54 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by challenger
Im not a Mugen racer but want to participate in ur race by using a borrowed mugen car. Is it allow?. On the other hand, if one from other company which is promoting other brand name want to join the race. Do u allow them?. Do u really mean that ur race is open to everyone or there are other conditions which are not mention. Correct me if Im wrong. I think a clear guideline of who can and who can't should be mention in ur entry form to avoid embarrasment and dispute in the future. It may happen the person representing ur campany in oversea race is actually came from none Mugen racer and even worse from other company which is promoting other brand name.
you are welcome to join as long as you are racing a mugen kit.

tq for your enquiry, any other racer from outside there can comment or give option opinion.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

must boleh if not how can i join.. i also borrow mugen kit one... the only thing is don't know want to stock parts or not... hope can get reliable parts...

Dhobby remember to stock 42 and 45 deg. shore tyres... too soft not suitable to me, too much steering......
Old 07-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Tech Initiate

tq for your enquiry, any other racer from outside there can comment or give option opinion.
Thanks, I will try to borrow a mugen kit from my buddy.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by rcsabah
must boleh if not how can i join.. i also borrow mugen kit one... the only thing is don't know want to stock parts or not... hope can get reliable parts...

Dhobby remember to stock 42 and 45 deg. shore tyres... too soft not suitable to me, too much steering......
Dont keep any stock, just buy when u broke 1 Daihua is just around the corner......... I understand that Daihua is supporting mugen racers everywhere they go by sending parts and technical person to assist them.......thumb up Dhobby. rcsabah, I have a friend who is promoting other brandname rc and 1/2 sponsored by another hobby shop wanted to participate in the coming mugen race. Do u think he should participate in this race?. Im afraid they are some mugen racers unhappy with his participation due to his position as an 1/2 sponsored driver promoting other brandname rc.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by challenger
Dont keep any stock, just buy when u broke 1 Daihua is just around the corner......... I understand that Daihua is supporting mugen racers everywhere they go by sending parts and technical person to assist them.......thumb up Dhobby. rcsabah, I have a friend who is promoting other brandname rc and 1/2 sponsored by another hobby shop wanted to participate in the coming mugen race. Do u think he should participate in this race?. Im afraid they are some mugen racers unhappy with his participation due to his position as an 1/2 sponsored driver promoting other brandname rc.
im an outsider, but i think Daihua will allowed yer friend to join in as long as he's using Mugen kit...as mentioned above by Dhobby
I think he can promote his other brand outside the track and not running it on track. that he's own right.
just my 3 cents. no harm done.

Old 07-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by jfc_tech
im an outsider, but i think Daihua will allowed yer friend to join in as long as he's using Mugen kit...as mentioned above by Dhobby

I think he can promote his other brand outside the track and not running it on track. that he's own right.
just my 3 cents. no harm done.

jfc_tech got the right answer.
thank you.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:55 AM
Tech Adept

Rules & Prizes have been amended.. please go to the 1st page for details.

Old 07-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

Excuse me...I think we have same...excuse me....TQ
Old 07-13-2004, 03:47 AM
Tech Adept

a bit changes.. rules.. prize.. date..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
mugen_race_rules_revised.pdf (108.0 KB, 641 views)
Old 07-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

just see your form

how do you rank local and outstation in the final ?????? if by score system sure local get much more point then outstation..

so outstation will be rank E, F - main??
Old 07-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Tech Adept

just see your form

how do you rank local and outstation in the final ?????? if by score system sure local get much more point then outstation..

so outstation will be rank E, F - main??
as for outstation racer they only had to come for 1 round race that can grant them for the grand final grid position. it could be christmas tree system or christmas stem system (new creation latest option)
-----
Old 07-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dhobby.
ok izzit ,

they will be rank in the lower position in the final, but have chances to chase to top position...?

for other mugen racer any 2nd hand mugen? cos sam c. spare car already jual... hhhhhmmmm.... give me a PM any....
Old 07-19-2004, 02:32 AM
Tech Adept

Dhobby.
ok izzit ,

they will be rank in the lower position in the final, but have chances to chase to top position...?

for other mugen racer any 2nd hand mugen? cos sam c. spare car already jual... hhhhhmmmm.... give me a PM any....
rc_sabah,
yes, you are right! everyone has chances to go to the top althought beginning at the lower position. we give those outstation racers chances to join the race with at least one round qualified to grand final. hope this may save their cost and get their support in return.

lOOking for a mugen kit?!
come on! just pick one from Daihua Showroom!!
(special $+% for you)

(susah cari 2hand kit bcos every one want to join the race!!!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.