Wiki Posts
Search

Jump Square Arena, Sg Buloh

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 08:54 PM
tornado

Originally posted by Ravi Nair
..........ts what trills me.

Errr ...Ravi you mean you LOVE ur car to be airborne 100% of the time. Go fly a plane loh......can go airborne up up to da sky....

Old 06-11-2004, 06:07 AM
Tech Addict

Tornado:- The buggy race is definitely held in Titiwangsa Off-Raod track this Sunday! Where else the LRP Cup, i guess it could be either in Subang Speedway or Glenmarie.....!

That is why i ask those interested to call Mr.Shariman ok!

Best regards,

David Lim
Old 06-14-2004, 01:37 AM
tornado

Originally posted by David Lim
Tornado:- The buggy race is definitely held in Titiwangsa Off-Raod track this Sunday! Where else the LRP Cup, i guess it could be either in Subang Speedway or Glenmarie.....!

That is why i ask those interested to call Mr.Shariman ok!

Best regards,

David Lim
Soli..... I got all the races venue mixed up...um ho ee see a thousand apologi mastergi! Xenon race in TT but only on 27th.

Old 06-14-2004, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

Tornado:- Np Man!

P.S:- guys if anyone of you interested to find out yesterday Titiwangsa Off-Road results, please refer to Malaysia Buggy Off-Road Forum ok!

Best regards,

David Lim!
Old 06-16-2004, 06:59 PM
Tech Rookie

anybody going to jsa this weekend??????
Old 06-18-2004, 02:28 AM
Tech Rookie

wooi........ nobody going to JSA this weekend????? WHY???

THOUGHT EVERYONE SAID THAT JSA IS CHALLENGING MAH. IF MASTER THIS TRACK, ELSEWHERE NO PROBLEM. NOW NOBODY WANT TO GO KAH???? FUNNY LAH.......................
Old 06-22-2004, 07:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

last weekend was at JSA. Saw a couple of new faces at the track, mostly drivers from glenmarie. the feedback was they enjoyed this track more than glenmarie.

looks like jsa gonna be busy from now onwards. when i was there, more than 10 cars were running. enjoyed myself racing with these guys. they were all very friendly and mostly were amatuers like me, so can race with them mah.......
Old 06-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

In fact I think Thompson did a fantastic job as a organiser and the track at the Sg.Buloh is one of the most challenging track to date.

At least we know why the americans is good at the jump. I once organised a trip up to KL with some S'pore and JB racers. To bad the entry wasn't that good cos a lot of local drivers went overseas.

But I guess it didn't kill off the thrill of racing offroad. Most of the guys tried there agree with me, if you wants to master offroad you got to try the track.

At the moment, due to our comitment to our southern region race series it become less possible for us to go there to race.

At the moment, there are some drivers who are interested. S'pore and JB drivers too. Maybe you can ask Thompson feedback me on the schedule and I will let the boys know. Which race we are going we weren't sure. I am sure if the schedule fits in, we will be there.

Thanks
Old 06-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default race schedule - jsa

i was informed by thomson that the next race is on the 4 July 2004.........

hope to see u guys there!!!!!
Old 07-03-2004, 08:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

4 those of u who have not been to jsa, u do not have much time left cause the track will be closed pretty soon.

this is what i heard ...........

damn it, 1 more track less to play...........

better go if u want to learn how to clear jumps easily.........
Old 07-08-2004, 12:46 AM
tornado

Originally posted by mbskl1963
4 those of u who have not been to jsa, u do not have much time left cause the track will be closed pretty soon.

this is what i heard ...........

damn it, 1 more track less to play...........

better go if u want to learn how to clear jumps easily.........
Baru saja tau......cit cit cit......kesian-nya dia...... this veli old news oledi or shall I say...JURASSIC !

Old 07-15-2004, 01:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!

We will have another new track to play. This is because JSA will close the present track and make another new track. He's not closing but shifting only.....luckily!!!!

Old 07-15-2004, 02:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by mbskl1963
GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!

We will have another new track to play. This is because JSA will close the present track and make another new track. He's not closing but shifting only.....luckily!!!!

does JSA have a shop at trackside? wanna have a look at the sacker pro lah. He has option parts for this brand as well?
Old 07-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

dirtboy - the answer to both your questions is YES.

Go ahead and take a look and might be surprise..............
Old 07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Race Day

This month race will be held on 18 July 2004. This might be the last race in this track. So come and race your heart out...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.