Wiki Posts
Search

EZRUN 5.5T ESC Combo

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default EZRUN 5.5T ESC Combo

Hi All,

Anybody has tested d above before? hows the performance and durability? Thanks in advance..
Old 06-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Tech Addict

performance: not realy much... torque n long is slower than others branded motor even i'm using 7punch and 18deg timing... but the good is temp always below than 61deg which means u don have to worry about motor burn... fdr 6.7 to 8.3 not so much diff... for bashing yes, but for tournament not cmpetative at all... i think the price is worth for this combo...

durabilty: thumb up...
Old 06-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by zamrioo2
performance: not realy much... torque n long is slower than others branded motor even i'm using 7punch and 18deg timing... but the good is temp always below than 61deg which means u don have to worry about motor burn... fdr 6.7 to 8.3 not so much diff... for bashing yes, but for tournament not cmpetative at all... i think the price is worth for this combo...

durabilty: thumb up...
thanks for the info..i still haven buy any ep car and anything else yet..still surveying..what about SP motor V3? Is 5.5T really fast? any ESC to recommend?
Old 06-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by leonggyooi
Hi All,

Anybody has tested d above before? hows the performance and durability? Thanks in advance..
i have tried it before.for a beginner like me,the speed is quite stunning.comparing the price with others.its really a value product. i will give 75 out off 100 for it.

thumbs UP!
Old 06-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Yuzou
i have tried it before.for a beginner like me,the speed is quite stunning.comparing the price with others.its really a value product. i will give 75 out off 100 for it.

thumbs UP!
thanks for the info..ya i have seen some of the videos in youtube and reviews from other international website using that motor esc combo and its quite fast...perhaps with 120A esc would be even faster..really value for $$$$$...
Old 06-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

thanks for the info..ya i have seen some of the videos in youtube and reviews from other international website using that motor esc combo and its quite fast...perhaps with 120A esc would be even faster..really value for $$$$$...
oh.. u have the links to the videos or the website?i would like to know more about it.
so have u bought u ep car already?so wats u ride now?cos im also looking for a nice ride.u have any info?tq bro.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Tech Regular

oh.. u have the links to the videos or the website?i would like to know more about it.
so have u bought u ep car already?so wats u ride now?cos im also looking for a nice ride.u have any info?tq bro.

just search for EZRUN 5.5 Combo and the list will be displayed..i still havent got my ride yet..many years didnt play d..last time played GP..now wanna try EP coz its cleaner and dont need fuel..hehe..looking for carbon fibre chassis..either new or 2nd hand tamiya, xray or assiociated..if u can afford, go straight to carbon fibre and not plastic..hehe..

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/inde...howtopic=44717
Old 06-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

just search for EZRUN 5.5 Combo and the list will be displayed..i still havent got my ride yet..many years didnt play d..last time played GP..now wanna try EP coz its cleaner and dont need fuel..hehe..looking for carbon fibre chassis..either new or 2nd hand tamiya, xray or assiociated..if u can afford, go straight to carbon fibre and not plastic..hehe..

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/inde...howtopic=44717
oh...u still waiting for wat.get one n start rocking...haha..
GP is really a mess to me.i have tried one before.maybe im still a beginner.it nearly took me half a bottle of 5L fuel to setup the engine only...
n tat took me a few days time.oh man...

EP seems much easier.just plug in the battery n u are realy to play.. haha..

u still looking for u ride?i have seem more ppl use tamiya ,xray,yokomo..
but as for me.im more interested in tamiya's product.

as for me..im using the clone stuff..hope to find a better one.. haha...

hope to see u racing soonn.....
Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

oh...u still waiting for wat.get one n start rocking...haha..
GP is really a mess to me.i have tried one before.maybe im still a beginner.it nearly took me half a bottle of 5L fuel to setup the engine only...
n tat took me a few days time.oh man...

EP seems much easier.just plug in the battery n u are realy to play.. haha..

u still looking for u ride?i have seem more ppl use tamiya ,xray,yokomo..
but as for me.im more interested in tamiya's product.

as for me..im using the clone stuff..hope to find a better one.. haha...

hope to see u racing soonn.....
ya i ald got my ride - xray..hehe...whr do u normally play and what is your ride?