Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
SHOCKWAVE game - ZIPZAP SE MICRO RC featuring Initial D. >

SHOCKWAVE game - ZIPZAP SE MICRO RC featuring Initial D.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SHOCKWAVE game - ZIPZAP SE MICRO RC featuring Initial D.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 02:25 AM
Tech Master

Default SHOCKWAVE game - ZIPZAP SE MICRO RC featuring Initial D.

this what i have found... got Initial D name somemore...

and also... i think they also use Prof. D. old car in the game...

ZipZaps SE micro RC Featuring Initial D.

Get behind the wheel of a realistic 3D computer game featuring RadioShack's ZipZaps?SE cars! Based on the adrenalin laced world of Initial D? you can drive the ZipZaps?SE Micro RC cars through 3 challenging and intricately curved night tracks with cutting edge special effects highlighting every motion of the realistically modeled racing machines. If it's ZipZaps?racing action you're looking for, slide in, strap down and hang on!

ZipZaps?micro RC SE -- Fueled by RadioShack!

so... Prof D is a software engineer also?

who is Prof D. ha?

If you wanna play the game go here:

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/zipzapsse

better put a picture to show you all la:

mop
Old 02-11-2004, 02:32 AM
Tech Master

Default THAT IS COOL DUDE!

i just played the game... and i tell you...it is a cool ONLINE game...

you must try it liao...

i just tried 1 game only...

yeah!

but........ WHO IS INITIAL D?

mop

Last edited by mop_iko; 02-11-2004 at 02:56 AM.
Old 02-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Originally posted by mop_iko

you must try it liao...

yeah!

mop
Nowadays Shockwave is really powerful...cool game especially when you feel the urge for R/C during OfficeHours.

Takumi Fujiwara is Initial D...JC is our InitialD...
Old 02-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Originally posted by mop_iko

you must try it liao...

yeah!

mop
InitialD is the name of the Japanese cartoon series. Takumi is the Hero in the cartoon where he races a Toyota AE86 Trueno against other newer Jap cars. You should watch it, quite addictive.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Originally posted by x_man
InitialD is the name of the Japanese cartoon series. Takumi is the Hero in the cartoon where he races a Toyota AE86 Trueno against other newer Jap cars. You should watch it, quite addictive.
ya but for those who cannot understand japanese or cantonese, then will not understand the show. U-Turn trick for the game, remember to use the drains like how he outturn the FD in the show.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:11 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Originally posted by crashed_1
Takumi Fujiwara is Initial D...JC is our InitialD...
JC as in Japanese Cartoon?

Damn, you guys must borrow me your VCDs / DVDs !
Old 02-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Originally posted by spawn
ya but for those who cannot understand japanese or cantonese, then will not understand the show. U-Turn trick for the game, remember to use the drains like how he outturn the FD in the show.
I think the DVD version will have the english subtitles option or does it? Not so sure about this as i watch it from VCD.

BTW i skipped most of the talking scene, just forward to those car battle scene. So i don't really know exactly what is the story line.....
Old 02-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

I think the DVD version will have the english subtitles option or does it? Not so sure about this as i watch it from VCD.

BTW i skipped most of the talking scene, just forward to those car battle scene. So i don't really know exactly what is the story line.....
aiya the most important part is the tech explanation like the drain he used to propel him through the u-turns like driving on rails, then the swedish flick (must have big balls to do this on road but I tried offroad b4 and damn happening), drifting technics, handbrake drifting tech with FF cars, balance, under and over, etc. Too bad its only a show, real life you car tires will sapu after a few runs but if you dare you can try drifting on wet roads, make sure no one and no other objects are near you. After drifting you can feel you heart beat faster than a rabbit on fire!!
Old 02-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

ROTFLMAO

You remind me of my small nephew. He fast forwards the Ultraman VCD to all the fighting scenes only !
Old 02-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

aiya the most important part is the tech explanation like the drain he used to propel him through the u-turns like driving on rails, then the swedish flick (must have big balls to do this on road but I tried offroad b4 and damn happening), drifting technics, handbrake drifting tech with FF cars, balance, under and over, etc. Too bad its only a show, real life you car tires will sapu after a few runs but if you dare you can try drifting on wet roads, make sure no one and no other objects are near you. After drifting you can feel you heart beat faster than a rabbit on fire!!
Can't really use the drains on malaysian road to propel to U-turn, or might end up calling for Tow Trucks! as what we have here is damn deep, man..

If you are looking for a good drift (Please do not attempt this at home, carried out only by Trained Professionals- commentary by Jackass the movie ) Try using tyres with 10~15% threads remaining. Sure can drift if enter corners at speeds 70~100kmh But then, With our FWD cars the closest we can get is super under steering, Maybe we should drift it in reverse mode for the Rwd effect!.... Just JK......
Old 02-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Can't really use the drains on malaysian road to propel to U-turn, or might end up calling for Tow Trucks! as what we have here is damn deep, man..

If you are looking for a good drift (Please do not attempt this at home, carried out only by Trained Professionals- commentary by Jackass the movie ) Try using tyres with 10~15% threads remaining. Sure can drift if enter corners at speeds 70~100kmh But then, With our FWD cars the closest we can get is super under steering, Maybe we should drift it in reverse mode for the Rwd effect!.... Just JK......
1st you must have balls, 2nd you must have steady hands, 3rd, you should always ride alone otherwise you passenger will scream at you (my wife did!!) 4th instead of waiting for tire to go to that level you can try on a wet road (very f***ing dangerous), 5th for FF cars, try using the handbrake to drift the car, 6th get ready to call the tow truck.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

If you are looking for a good drift (Please do not attempt this at home, carried out only by Trained Professionals- commentary by Jackass the movie ) Try using tyres with 10~15% threads remaining. Sure can drift if enter corners at speeds 70~100kmh
I think you are right on the speed coz I know I was in 3rd gear but no chance to look at speedo coz eye wide open to look at road ahead. p/s genting downhill is the perfect road! but I stop driving to genting coz my wife always complain that I drive like a maniac when going back home!!
Old 02-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

I think you are right on the speed coz I know I was in 3rd gear but no chance to look at speedo coz eye wide open to look at road ahead. p/s genting downhill is the perfect road! but I stop driving to genting coz my wife always complain that I drive like a maniac when going back home!!
Ahhh!, Lesson learnt!, Drive like a maniac when wifey beside is sleeping, when she wakes, drive gently!
Old 02-12-2004, 12:32 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

Ahhh!, Lesson learnt!, Drive like a maniac when wifey beside is sleeping, when she wakes, drive gently!
Ah, but the car is too noisy lah ! Wakes her up when speeds go beyond 120 km/hr !
Old 02-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THAT IS COOL DUDE!

but I stop driving to genting coz my wife always complain that I drive like a maniac when going back home!!
It's been some time I have not driven there. The last time was Bukit Tinggi. I remember driving home and the journey took something like 30 to 45 minutes door to door !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.