Wiki Posts
Search

Mini-Z Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up YA !!!

Harapan agar mini-z dapat diperkenalkan lagi pada orang ramai...
Old 08-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Smile mickey trading is it????

14taun???lamanye....taun depan P.M.R la kira ...

Originally Posted by RedEnzo
Yes, ingat tu ingat juga.....Sokong memang tetap sokong. Promosi tetap kena aggressif lagi. Surat khabar, majalah, radio, tv, poster, brochures, demo, dll.....

14 tahun dulu saya terpikat dgn RC sebab ternampak race organise by Micky Melaka. May be it is good idea to have final race kat luar, so open to public. Bila public nampak mungkin ada yang akan terpikat.

Have a memo with any shopping mall atau tumpang mana-mana event eg. Asia Festival of speed, japan touring car championship, car shows, real drift race. Yang penting mereka sanggup bagi free space atau setidak pun bayaran minima.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:39 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

So final kita buat kat MELAKA la ye...... Yahoooooooo Googlee..........

Originally Posted by fzhal
14taun???lamanye....taun depan P.M.R la kira ...
Old 08-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

oooi...dekatnye...singapore trus la

Originally Posted by Zainy
So final kita buat kat MELAKA la ye...... Yahoooooooo Googlee..........
Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Melaka? Singapore? Nooooooo lah. I was thinking more of MAHA site. Every saturday mereka ada Mardi events. Dulu kami dijemput main Kapal terbang every saturday for free. mereka ada dewan besar. Try to talk to them.

Kalau nak demo setiap sabtu petang 3-11 pm ada flea market kat parking lot. Setakat nak buat promosi rasanya kami sanggup bantu meramaikan. Yang penting kita mau lebih ramai lagi menceburi Mini Z. Baru syoookkkk.

Last edited by RedEnzo; 08-28-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Old 08-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

Default HOW MY RACE WENT DURING THE DYNASTY SEASON 2009 MINI Z FINAL RACE

This is just my thoughts on how my race went at yesterdays race.

Date : 29/8/09
Start time: approx. 8.30pm
End time: approx. 1.40am

What a hectic day!!!! Got home at about 2.15 am Lucky my wife did not nagged me. Probably the 3 bottles of Almond London that I ordered from Zainy did the trick. Very delicious..... You should try it. Compliments to his wife.

Practice at about 3.30 pm to fine tune my car. Finally, by race time got it 80% to suit the track. My primary target was not to finish last as to what happened in the previous race heh heh heh......Secondary target was to be in A-Main.

The race started with a party/feast given by the guys to celebrate Jeff's belated 29th Birthday. Yum yum..... we had KFC and Dominos Pizza for berbuka puasa. Thanks guy.....Burppppp..... Alhamdulillah....

The heats was a disaster for me. though my car was competitive but not quick enough. Setting a bit off and the car front was digging the track casing it to tumble if i push too hard at the corners. I also had a battery failure in 2nd the heats and the final heat, I forgot to fix the transponder. It affected my concentration.... I lost A-main spot to Gary and Keong, though to be honest I had a slightly faster car.... Earnest and Joseph's were just too fast with perfect setting and flawless driving. Their cars seemed planted as if they were on rail. The million dollar question - Is the MRO2 faster than the AWD? Well, it's debateble..... On the hands of skillful racer, it surely beat the hell out of AWD runners. One think I can be certain, the AWD is more than a handful to get the perfect setting, does not have an efficient drive train (too much drag due to the design)

Sorry guys for ruining the group A, 1st final. I unceremoniously did the unthinkable of shorting the soldering iron and tripped the power supply....

I managed to solve the tumbling issues by recoating the tyre sidewall with more super glue and changing to a harder and shorter springs. Car not so fast due to battery issue, but it was a joy to drive. A lil late though coz I've lost a place in the A-Mains.

For the 3 B-mains final, my main aim was to go as fast as possible. Unfortunely, I had limited batteries and had to charge and recharged them for practice, heats and final. Just imagine each pack on average I had to cycle 3-4 times for the race. Not a good idea. The more optimum method is to have different batteries for heats and final.....What to do.... limited resources maaahhh..... I am a bit slow at the start. Hadi's car was quick and managed to overtake me off the line everytime. But 1/4 of the way he seems to falter. (Don't know what happened coz he complained that the car was not handling well).

Hmmmm I had to do catch up everytime.....No, worries..... Kept my cool and managed to overtake the guys one by one. My hats off to Jason for being the most promising and ethical racer in the final. He politely let me go everytime I wanna lapped him. Thanks.......(Joseph, you have taught him well, and mark my words that one day, he'll go very far.....)

Since it was a 12 minutes final, I had to drive conservatively by managing the throttle to conserve batteries but at the same time drive consistently to keep Sharin, Hadi and Jason at bay. 1st final, managed to do 71 laps with the nearest contender 61 laps. However, these guys managed to close the gap in the 2nd and 3rd final. I think I managed to improve with 72 laps after changing from Xspeed to Atomic Stock. 2nd postition guy, Sharin managed 69 laps. Result was satisfactory but nothing to shout about. I think the Earnest did 75-79 laps......

There is a strong possibility that I had the consolation of doing 3rd fastest with 9.2s/lap but then, I still cannot beat 8.788s/p by the front runners. And also, on average, I might have done more laps than A-main 3rd- Gary and 4th - Keong (Jeff please correct me if I am wrong)

Just my thoughts thinking outside the box. It has been a norm to have a couple of Finals. Don't know why. You might not agree but if we have 8 or maybe less than why not have just one final. Apart from saving time, imagine the fun and excitement of seeing 8 cars racing around the track with lots of evertaking and drama...

Well, the 2009 season is over...... Well done to Dynasty for organising the event so that we racers could have fun. Let me reiterate that in the Mini Z community, it's more about fun than outright racing and rivalry...... We could joke even during race time. So i hope we could keep it that way.

For those bystanders, please join in the fun. Apart form the fun factor, playing in the comfort of aircond track free from rain and sunshine, it is by far cheap to maintain. But I must warn you in advance. Mini Z can be very addictive.

To all Dynasty customer, please support IRC/MRCH final race. We hope to have a bigger track, may be on a neutral venue. After RAya I suppose.

Have a nice weekend and Happy Merdeka Day.

MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA - SATU MALAYSIA.....

Last edited by RedEnzo; 08-29-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The race started with a party/feast given by the guys to celebrate Jeff's belated 29th Birthday. Yum yum..... we had KFC and Dominos Pizza for berbuka puasa. Thanks guy.....Burppppp..... Alhamdulillah.... UIH CAKE MANA?

Hadi's car was quick and managed to overtake me off the line everytime. But 1/4 of the way he seems to falter. (Don't know what happened coz he complained that the car was not handling well).
.....Car not well, lots of things need to be changed, thats AWD

Well done to Dynasty for organising the event so that we racers could have fun. Let me reiterate that in the Mini Z community, it's more about fun than outright racing and rivalry...... We could joke even during race time. So i hope we could keep it that way.
...has always been and will always be...u can count on us!

reply with quote....
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up Tahniah Dan Terima Kasih !!!

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]What a hectic day!!!! Got home at about 2.15 am Lucky my wife did not nagged me. Probably the 3 bottles of Almond London that I ordered from Zainy did the trick. Very delicious..... You should try it. Compliments to his wife.

Thanks for the compliments...
Tahniah !!! Dapat B-Main Champion !!!

Next year kalau ada season race kita join ok...

Old 08-31-2009, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

Sedih tak dapat masik A-Main. Apabila siasat didapati 2 cell rosak masa heat 2 dan final heat, aku lupa masukkan transponder......kereta banyak kali terbalik. Mujurlah final aku tukar setting dan motor. Kereta memang mantap, senang cilok. cuma kurang speed berbanding mr02.

Next year kita harap Race IRC/MRCH dan Dynasty tak clash. Kalau boleh join force utk hadiah yang lebih besar, may ber race 3 minggu-4 minggu sekali. In between can have fun race, endurance race, team race, drift race, knock out race, F1 race, seperate MR02 dengan AWD.Baru adil. MR02 way too fast.....

Syoook nya......

Last edited by RedEnzo; 08-31-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

There will be season race for sure in Cheras.
I think you are most welcome to join.

To me position is not important..
What is the use if always first but only one or two racers.
Would be more happy if manage to be at top main with lots of racers.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Yupp harap next year tak clash race date sebab saya plan nak join start next year... tapi tahun kene ni simpan dit sikitlah ntuk next year battle...

Sedih tak dapat masik A-Main. Apabila siasat didapati 2 cell rosak masa heat 2 dan final heat, aku lupa masukkan transponder......kereta banyak kali terbalik. Mujurlah final aku tukar setting dan motor. Kereta memang mantap, senang cilok. cuma kurang speed berbanding mr02.

Next year kita harap Race IRC/MRCH dan Dynasty tak clash. Kalau boleh join force utk hadiah yang lebih besar, may ber race 3 minggu-4 minggu sekali. In between can have fun race, endurance race, team race, drift race, knock out race, F1 race, seperate MR02 dengan AWD.Baru adil. MR02 way too fast.....

Syoook nya......
Old 08-31-2009, 08:14 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Thanks and I agreed with that..

what is more important is having fun ... cause I'm still new in mini-z... still have to learn more on setting and driving ...

Would love to join ...

I hope all members can join our final race after this raya... more racer more fun..

Originally Posted by gidz

Last edited by Zainy; 08-31-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gidz

Vice versa....... More than happy for Dynasty racers to join IRC/MRCH races too....

I think every true racers must strive to achieve the ultimate target. A-Main Champ. However, there are also casual racers who are just happy to be racing and also a lot more just play for fun.

I have to agree that it is not fun to win if the racers are few and competition not stiff. It's a fact that the number of mini z racers are not many, so, it would be nice if all available mini z owners join race series.

A bit on statistic. The Dynasty penultimate race, there were only 7 racers. The final race managed to improve to 8 racers. Very sad......

Roughly if I am not mistaken, IRC/MRCH has between 10-14 racers from GP1-GP6. Hope to have more for the final series. If all active racers joint the series, then we might have up to 20 racers. Hmm..... 2 mains with 10 cars per main. Barulah Syok betul tak? Not funlah if only 4 cars per main.....

By then, getting to A-main would be great but having victory would be much sweeter.....

Last edited by RedEnzo; 08-31-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking

gua pun nak join gak......

don't leave me behind ok... let me overtake u.... hahahahahaa!!!

Yupp harap next year tak clash race date sebab saya plan nak join start next year... tapi tahun kene ni simpan dit sikitlah ntuk next year battle...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.