Search

Serpent 710 pricing

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Serpent 710 pricing

Originally posted by x_man
CEO? I would rather be just an engineer! With all you guys around being a CEO will just give me mental breakdown!
engineer? how about sanitary engineer all the sanitary rooms are in your hands you know RC is all in the "Hands" I just want to be a "slave DRIVER".
Old 01-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Serpent 710 pricing

CEO? I would rather be just an engineer! With all you guys around being a CEO will just give me mental breakdown!
Of course when you buy a company like AE, you'll get a mental breakdown !
Old 01-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by spawn
yeah rite...
Oh yes, if we buy AE, perhaps we can get the side industry moving like with 3rd party optional bling bling parts like what the Iswara is currently doing to the side automative industry.

With the Serpent, you cannot do this... The whole industry will bankrupt !
Old 01-05-2004, 12:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Danny Teh
You car engineer?

Better design a m'sia made engine. You chief engineer. I believe it's a more viable investment.

Injin Cap Helang or Harimau? J/K............
Old 01-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Serpent 710 pricing

engineer? how about sanitary engineer all the sanitary rooms are in your hands you know RC is all in the "Hands" I just want to be a "slave DRIVER".
If there is a position i dun mind trying!, So can watch all the shit you guys are giving everyday!
Old 01-05-2004, 12:39 AM
Tech Prophet

Injin Cap Helang or Harimau? J/K............
Perhaps we should do some reverse engineering on the Nova, Sirio or OS engines like what Adrian san de neh is doing with his Gigi Air Mani and Versave perfumes !
Old 01-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Serpent 710 pricing

So can watch all the shit you guys are giving everyday!
ROTFLMSO !

Interpreted as Roll On The Floor Laughing My Shit Off !
Old 01-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by InitialD
Oh yes, if we buy AE, perhaps we can get the side industry moving like with 3rd party optional bling bling parts like what the Iswara is currently doing to the side automative industry.

With the Serpent, you cannot do this... The whole industry will bankrupt !
that you have got to get crash to buy your products. I am too stingy to buy super happenin bling bling stuff.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

wah,

cap helang how to sell?

Local also cannot sell overseas how to sell?

Call you to set up a engine company, the name you give also sucks.....aiyayayayaya

Must be something more fierce lah.

Maybe something like:

Ajinomoto, KNN Moto, blab blah

Old 01-05-2004, 12:44 AM
Tech Prophet

that you have got to get crash to buy your products. I am too stingy to buy super happenin bling bling stuff.
Don't need to have a generous guy. Well, it only takes once or twice to be tempted to buy GPM titanium stuff.... That's all it takes.

I think you mistake crash. I think he's a person who appreciates quality like what he thought he found with the Hardcore Racing bling bling parts. But then even he could not tahan when the suppoedly strong titanium bling bling parts also bend and break ! So now he's a snakey !
Old 01-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Tech Elite

Don't need to have a generous guy. Well, it only takes once or twice to be tempted to buy GPM titanium stuff.... That's all it takes.

I think you mistake crash. I think he's a person who appreciates quality like what he thought he found with the Hardcore Racing bling bling parts. But then even he could not tahan when the suppoedly strong titanium bling bling parts also bend and break ! So now he's a snakey !
I also like quality parts but hardcore is way too much for me. GPM = ptui!.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:03 AM
Tech Elite

I also like quality parts but hardcore is way too much for me. GPM = ptui!.
I think it's worth saving up for Hardcore rather than using GPM coz at the end of the day...you get a car that's light and strong too...well, better than aluminium lor. If alu might as well stick to stock. Hardcore chassis is worth every penny. With it you shave lotsa weight off...the rest are just for bling bling. Titanium turnbuckles are a must...
Old 01-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Tech Elite

Never compromise on quality. KUALITI TERAS KEJAYAAN. WAWASAN 2020.

Old 01-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by crashed_1
I think it's worth saving up for Hardcore rather than using GPM coz at the end of the day...you get a car that's light and strong too...well, better than aluminium lor. If alu might as well stick to stock. Hardcore chassis is worth every penny. With it you shave lotsa weight off...the rest are just for bling bling. Titanium turnbuckles are a must...
I like the stock chassis coz its slightly flexible and light but too thin for 5port engines. I have to strike lottery to buy hardcore parts man!!. BTW use your NTC3 as a practise car just like me!. Fix 1 cheap engine in it and just run the car
Old 01-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Tech Elite

I like the stock chassis coz its slightly flexible and light but too thin for 5port engines. I have to strike lottery to buy hardcore parts man!!. BTW use your NTC3 as a practise car just like me!. Fix 1 cheap engine in it and just run the car

I just got new servos and receiver for the NTC3. Engine oso got. It's coming back to live. What's scary is the weight of the 710 is close to the NTC3.... Someone broke an arm from the 710 and apparently the arms are hollow. MY plans are as follows...Titiwangsa = NTC3, Andalas = 710. Tried the 710 in Andalas and it was lovely with the one way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.