Search
Like Tree1Likes

RC Offroad in KK Sabah

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

KK guys,

Just do it,a proper track is what you need!

FlyinHigh,
Yes,I'm the one with that car.

Cheers
Old 06-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

guys,

you all still bash at likas sport complex or some other new secret location?

i am still look for a 1/8 buggy but worry about parts and supports here in KK... wat are u guys driving? thanks!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by James khoo
KK guys,

Just do it,a proper track is what you need!

Cheers
Yes.. a proper track is what we needed.. sadly, this the same topic we've been talking and discussing like for more than 5 years with the same people ...

Originally Posted by ganymede
guys,

you all still bash at likas sport complex or some other new secret location?

i am still look for a 1/8 buggy but worry about parts and supports here in KK... wat are u guys driving? thanks!
Ganymede, nope.
We no longer bash at Likas Sports Complex.

Our secret but no so secret anymore is near the Kingfisher Bridge. Now we call it, Kota Kinabalu Kingfisher Temporary RC Offroad Track in Sabah.

Nah panjang kan nama dia. hahahaha.

Still looking for buggy? If you want cheap one .. contact me personally.. i hook u up. If you want reasonable priced pro kit, parts and support, contact si FlyinHigh. Dia tau tu but diam2 saja.

So click this link, Kota Kinabalu Kingfisher Temporary RC Offroad Track in Sabah,

For the ultimate poor man track!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
Yes.. a proper track is what we needed.. sadly, this the same topic we've been talking and discussing like for more than 5 years with the same people ...

Ganymede, nope.
We no longer bash at Likas Sports Complex.

Our secret but no so secret anymore is near the Kingfisher Bridge. Now we call it, Kota Kinabalu Kingfisher Temporary RC Offroad Track in Sabah.

Nah panjang kan nama dia. hahahaha.

Still looking for buggy? If you want cheap one .. contact me personally.. i hook u up. If you want reasonable priced pro kit, parts and support, contact si FlyinHigh. Dia tau tu but diam2 saja.

So click this link, Kota Kinabalu Kingfisher Temporary RC Offroad Track in Sabah,

For the ultimate poor man track!
fuyoh! thanks for the link to the secret location...

that's area got parking meh?

anyway, i am looking for a buggy that has local part support, else everything buy from the wild wild west or sillypore veli cham la...
Old 06-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Tech Champion

fuyoh! thanks for the link to the secret location...

that's area got parking meh?

anyway, i am looking for a buggy that has local part support, else everything buy from the wild wild west or sillypore veli cham la...
Got ... u click on the 3rd picture. It zoom out to show u where the parking lot. It's free and you can even parking sideway, backward and no one gonna saman u

I added one extra picture right at the bottom. You see how our drivers stand on a natural built driverstand.

You just tell me what you want? PM me for detail on how to get your 1st buggy. I give you the best support u ever wish. Jangan menyesal
Old 06-10-2009, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=jfc_tech;5919500]Yes.. a proper track is what we needed.. sadly, this the same topic we've been talking and discussing like for more than 5 years with the same people ...

5 years in the making?????? Wah that very longgggggggggggg.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Got ... u click on the 3rd picture. It zoom out to show u where the parking lot. It's free and you can even parking sideway, backward and no one gonna saman u

I added one extra picture right at the bottom. You see how our drivers stand on a natural built driverstand.

You just tell me what you want? PM me for detail on how to get your 1st buggy. I give you the best support u ever wish. Jangan menyesal
UGPM! btw, wat is the most popular buggy in KK so far ah?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Tech Champion

[QUOTE=James khoo;5920277]

5 years in the making?????? Wah that very longgggggggggggg.
Thats why.. we all oldies until we have children, still no track.

UGPM! btw, wat is the most popular buggy in KK so far ah?
PM replied.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

Joneh,

ugpm...
Old 06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Mr Khoo, Thanx for the pointers for setup in Miri

Joneh, betul bah sampai beranak pinak masi kita tiada permanent track !!! sedih betul
Old 06-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

setting a new track is very costly leh... not to mention maintaining and operating it... might need to seek government's assistance on this one...
Old 06-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by FlyinHigh

Joneh, betul bah sampai beranak pinak masi kita tiada permanent track !!! sedih betul
and everyone wonders why kk offroad racers never improve ... actually the question is not never improve.. but never try on actual track. In order to do it, kk racers need to do some traveling to just feel the race experience and maybe can gain a tip or two on how to race rc offroad.

Thats our problem at the moment. everything need to travel out. most of us got family and kids... pretty hard to move outside sabah. Sad.

setting a new track is very costly leh... not to mention maintaining and operating it... might need to seek government's assistance on this one...
offroad track is not that costly compares to onroad .. a decent simple one to get the ball rolling i mean.
It is the land to build it that we have the problem of getting.

about the need to seek govt assistance... ya i heard a few approached this matter by creating the kk rc club.. recently... but thats i heard only.. im not in the meeting ...

whatever it is.. it is an ongoing battle for us to find the right land, with rightful permission to build a track. So far, we just stick with what we have for now at kingfisher track. Finger crossed ... we may have a proper track with proper driving stand before the year end... positive thinking..

for us hardcore, we still keep going. whenever possible, we travel.. if not.. then let just say, we rc hardcores that still play with our passion.. with no proper track to practice. We just bash.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FlyinHigh
Mr Khoo, Thanx for the pointers for setup in Miri

Nice to know you like the set up.

Who are driving this kit can ask me anytime.

Cheers
Old 06-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Tech Master

fuyoh! got new off road track by year end?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

1st meeting of KKRC Club..

Here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.