Wiki Posts
Search

Puchong on road Track

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Puchong on road Track

Hi all member and expert,

I'm from Puchong and just join the world of Nitro RC car 1/10 and looking some track in puchong that can let me do practise and have fun with my new Nitro RC.

If u all know the place kindly let me know maybe I can join u al too
Old 05-20-2009, 01:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default track at puchong

what category car you playing?

There is no track at puchong accept they play at normal road at front of their house only.

If can, go playing at TTwangsa Track, Glamery Track, Kota Raja Track. just go play to the correct place for your car... and you wont regret one.. learning and practise... and asking some people if you need some knowledge about your car.

Happy bashingggg
Old 05-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by zizgp
what category car you playing?

There is no track at puchong accept they play at normal road at front of their house only.

If can, go playing at TTwangsa Track, Glamery Track, Kota Raja Track. just go play to the correct place for your car... and you wont regret one.. learning and practise... and asking some people if you need some knowledge about your car.

Happy bashingggg
My is touring car ... Just brought the Hobao RTR with hyper 12 engine ... still learning ... any expert can guide me ..... on tuning the engine ......
Old 05-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Since you are in GP. The nearest track at your area would be at RC Connection Glenmarie. Just pass the Sunway toll, go straight, keep left. Look for signboard hit Shah Alam & Subang Jaya. Then go to the Subang Airport interchange keep left & turn to Glenmarie. You can opt go further for Kota Raja if you do not wish to pay entrance fee at Glenmarie. However you need to calculate the time, travel & petrol to see if worthwhile paying.

Titiwangsa is very far, if you won't mind the traffic congestion or long wait.

As for engine tuning, you need to learn what is lean & rich setting. Each engine has own characteristic. So most people know & learn the hardway from sight, sound, temp & engine performance.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Toh WL
Since you are in GP. The nearest track at your area would be at RC Connection Glenmarie. Just pass the Sunway toll, go straight, keep left. Look for signboard hit Shah Alam & Subang Jaya. Then go to the Subang Airport interchange keep left & turn to Glenmarie. You can opt go further for Kota Raja if you do not wish to pay entrance fee at Glenmarie. However you need to calculate the time, travel & petrol to see if worthwhile paying.

Titiwangsa is very far, if you won't mind the traffic congestion or long wait.

As for engine tuning, you need to learn what is lean & rich setting. Each engine has own characteristic. So most people know & learn the hardway from sight, sound, temp & engine performance.
wow .... bro r u the expert .... what means as lean and rich ??
how to hear the sound and other but my Hobao RTR hyper 12 engine is get hot very fast .... anyway to reduce the heat or anything can cool it down .... some time long run it seen have smoke from engine ?? will it means the engine tuning no good ???
Old 05-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tomdedoggz
wow .... bro r u the expert .... what means as lean and rich ??
how to hear the sound and other but my Hobao RTR hyper 12 engine is get hot very fast .... anyway to reduce the heat or anything can cool it down .... some time long run it seen have smoke from engine ?? will it means the engine tuning no good ???
If you had used eye mo drip bottle. Just fill with water. After run put a drop of water on the engine block. If it evaporates immediately, you'll know the engine is very lean.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

there's a group gathering every weekends playing RC somewhere in Puchong Perdana if i'm not mistaken. In front of a toyshop (forgot the name, will check with my friend later). The atmosphere there is phenomenal, big crowds
Old 05-25-2009, 06:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Oic .. is that every friday, saturday and sunday @ 11pm rite ... but where the location. By the way where the place I can find the spare part for RC car in puchong.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dear all expert,

want to check with you all on this 2 RTR which is better ??

1. Hobao Hyper GPX4
2. CEN dual Speed

which is better ??
Old 05-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

Even better, get yourself a Team Magic RTR. The best RTR package available today, of course from my point of view only.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ordinaryzam
Even better, get yourself a Team Magic RTR. The best RTR package available today, of course from my point of view only.
Btw I already brought the Hobao Hyper GPX4 already .... can I know where I can buy the RC spare part in puchong ?? Do Puchong have any RC shop that I can shop around.

T.Q
Old 06-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Any bro want to build up a on road touring rc car club at puchong ....
Old 06-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

I think most of the RC guy in puchong dun like online 1 lor ...... no respond at all ..... hear alot ppl in puchong play rc ... but no 1 want to reply .... like they staying in the jungle ....
Old 06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tomdedoggz
I think most of the RC guy in puchong dun like online 1 lor ...... no respond at all ..... hear alot ppl in puchong play rc ... but no 1 want to reply .... like they staying in the jungle ....
News flash!! RC is an outdoor activity if you haven't realized it
Do you expect RC player to spend time chatting instead of enjoying their hobby? People will answer you if you had asked nicely and by saying they lived in the jungle won't be much of a help in getting you in the club
Old 06-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ordinaryzam
News flash!! RC is an outdoor activity if you haven't realized it
Do you expect RC player to spend time chatting instead of enjoying their hobby? People will answer you if you had asked nicely and by saying they lived in the jungle won't be much of a help in getting you in the club
Hahahahahaha .....

Ask nicely try b4 ..... RC is Outdoor activity that I know but as long as login 1 time a week also can and in puchong there is not track so how and where they play they on road RC ......

I not really means to say that if ppl in puchong like stay in Jungle me also in jungle ....... since this rctech forum so popular ... y not they drop by a visit ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.