Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC news at Kuching

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by intruxion
can send ur stuff via bus.. fast and cheap..

Send by bus must pack good good. Lazy to pack.... If got fellow racer going, just tumpang easier... hahaha.... Me famous for being very lazy .......
Old 07-04-2008, 04:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Bintulu old airport race

i see that kuching representative are getting ready for the next race at Bintulu....whish i cound be there who will represent kuching at this up coming event at bintulu ??? i think the top 5 A MAIN would not miss it, and last race (crown tower A Main champion ) will definately go....
Old 07-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by evoton
i see that kuching representative are getting ready for the next race at Bintulu....whish i cound be there who will represent kuching at this up coming event at bintulu ??? i think the top 5 A MAIN would not miss it, and last race (crown tower A Main champion ) will definately go....
Pick me... I will win the D Main for Kuching... hahahaha...
Old 07-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up crown square nite race

well all brother....this is the first ever kuching night race that held on 13/04/2008...and is really fun ..COOL...

NO CAR TO RACE AT THAT TIME HEHEHEHE
Old 07-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

i'm sure win the 'F' main..eveton will be next "the fastest man on track" and for sure rick will be the king..hehehe....sukri should be the Amain champ..pitty me la..rick..Ur nova is toooo fast!!!..g-fours player like me can't handle it..its look like g-s-t-r-i-ng if my g-fours wearing it...leave it to pro's like eveton and u..my king..
Old 07-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up heehee

is not to say the engine is fast la bro...everything we have to "LEARN" the eninge has the power driver have is the 1 to control it ..G-STRING..hehehehe then your car should feel SEXY>.hahaha...LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR CAR and NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND BRO..
EVOTON.he good actually fast but nervous abit la....yeah he will be the champ soon...SUKRI?...a cool guy with cool driving skill happy all the way of race...
YOU mytoda5,..skill you have it but wrong turn ,wrong timing and nervous ..hehehehe...but doing well..you have the potantial to be the best ...learn from the best but not the king ..hahahaha...what i can see your improving alot than the last..keep it up bro...and ME?....hahahaha..still learning from my IDOL..that BEAR-BEAR, they have thier special skill but every time try to catch thier act of hand handle remote they hide it wo.....
Old 07-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

congrates to Bear,Sukri and Lau Soon Ping..
Old 07-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Tech Champion

they are not joinin keningau?
Old 07-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
they are not joinin keningau?
Hmmm, not sure. maybe just maybe
Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Addict

Default G4RS Like G String???

Originally Posted by mytoda5
i'm sure win the 'F' main..eveton will be next "the fastest man on track" and for sure rick will be the king..hehehe....sukri should be the Amain champ..pitty me la..rick..Ur nova is toooo fast!!!..g-fours player like me can't handle it..its look like g-s-t-r-i-ng if my g-fours wearing it...leave it to pro's like eveton and u..my king..
AIKS!!! G String also keluar..... me still learning from the Pro also... take good care of your secret weapon for the next race.... heard roumor that ur G4RS want to change owner already kah..??? Mesti change to NT1
Old 07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Tech Adept

Talking heehee

AIKS!!! G String also keluar..... me still learning from the Pro also... take good care of your secret weapon for the next race.... heard roumor that ur G4RS want to change owner already kah..??? Mesti change to NT1
haiyo-yo...many secret weapon la mytoda5..hehehe...well bro evoton..when are you going to register BORNEO race?...he already reserve seat liaw lo .....
Old 07-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rick1399
haiyo-yo...many secret weapon la mytoda5..hehehe...well bro evoton..when are you going to register BORNEO race?...he already reserve seat liaw lo .....
hehe evoton cannot go straight liao.. must sideways..
Old 07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rick1399
no secret weapon la..still using nova and mak janda only..haiyya...no need to affraid ma..even i try to push that harder..u all still leading me ma...3ct (secret weapon ka) haiyya..i want to try to finish my race and for sure heat also..last race i didn't make it ma...even i can finish the heat and race..same thing also..u all still lead..wat to do ma..people can change car but hand can't..is it correct my king(rick)..? eveton ?...sukri?..intruxion?..

how to defeat u all?..if i can..sure i pencen already..hehehe...pencen in smile..

for note..i join the btulu race just bring half of my tornado,1 pair of cheetah (last race still got cos i'm doin 20 min only)..that all..sure can win u all ka?....anybody want to sponser ka?..my spoiler still available for their name..hehehehe..for e.g : rickracinginc..hehehe
Old 07-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Tech Initiate

waa......so many good driver in kch! cool
Old 07-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up thumb thumb

Originally Posted by mytoda5
no secret weapon la..still using nova and mak janda only..haiyya...no need to affraid ma..even i try to push that harder..u all still leading me ma...3ct (secret weapon ka) haiyya..i want to try to finish my race and for sure heat also..last race i didn't make it ma...even i can finish the heat and race..same thing also..u all still lead..wat to do ma..people can change car but hand can't..is it correct my king(rick)..? eveton ?...sukri?..intruxion?..

how to defeat u all?..if i can..sure i pencen already..hehehe...pencen in smile..

for note..i join the btulu race just bring half of my tornado,1 pair of cheetah (last race still got cos i'm doin 20 min only)..that all..sure can win u all ka?....anybody want to sponser ka?..my spoiler still available for their name..hehehehe..for e.g : rickracinginc..hehehe

ala.....tlg ada lah ckit semangat tu ..hhehehe...time to time kt learn to be better driver la bro..hehehe.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.