1st June 2008 (Sunday)
1. Entrance Fees:
- RM150 include XENON motor (adjustable timing).
- Registration closes on the 25th May 2008. For those who register and MAKE PAYMENT before the above mentioned date will be given a special price of RM120.00.
- Motors will be handed out on the morning of date of the event.
2. Lucky Draw Prizes & Trophy:
- Buffet lunch & drinks provided including Satay treat.
- Lucky Draw Prizes are from Xenon Products, Alex Racing Stinger Kit, Xray T2’007 kit, etc.
- Trophies will be given out to the top 10 (A Main) and the top 3 finishers from each successive main.
1/10 EP Car Touring 23T Stock
• Layout change will be done 2 weeks before race day -18th May 2008.
4. Rules & Regulations:
• All cars must be presented for Technical Inspection immediately after completing every ‘Heat’ and ‘Final’.
• ‘DO NOT’ take the cars to the pit area before the inspection.
• Open to all brands
• Batteries: Ni-Mh Maximum spec - 7.2V / 4600mAh
Li-Po Maximum spec – 7.4V / 5000mAh
• Only one (1) official Xenon Motor with an authorized label/mark provided by the organizer is allowed.
• If motor provided is burnt or damaged in any way during the race, the driver will be disqualified from the race. No exception!
Car Body Shell
• 4 door 1/10th Scale touring body shell
• Body shells may not be cut above the door line & bumper line of the manufacturers molded line.
• All wheel arches must be cut out
Wing or spoiler can be used on the rear of the car. (No front wing)
Dimension: Maximum wing chord - 40mm
Maximum wing width - 190mm
Maximum wing end plates - 40 x 20mm
• Wing or spoiler must not overhang more than 10mm at the rear of the body
• Only one wing is allowed per one body shell.
• The standard body wings and spoilers can be used. Optional wings are allowed as long as they meet the requirements.
• Car Dimensions
Maximum width without body - 190mm
Maximum width with body - 195mm
Maximum wheelbase - 270mm
Minimum height - 115mm
Minimum weight 1500 grams including transponder.
• Only Rubber tires are allowed.
• Tire must be XENON rubber tire, XENON insert & XENON rim
• Tires will be scrutinized and marked.
• Control Practice – tire, insert & rim open, no marking required
• Pre-Qualifying – tire, insert & rim control, no marking required
• Qualifying and Finals – 2 sets of 4 tires only
• Final A Main – Option is given to the driver to use another set of tire
Penalties & Disqualification
• 10 second stop go penalty for the followings:
i. Dangerous driving.
ii. Consistently blocking of leading cars during qualifying. (After 1 warning has been issued).
iii. Deliberately hitting other cars.
iv. Driver must at least drive through the pit lane at most 1 lap after official announcement. Meaning once the penalty announcement is made, driver is allowed another lap before pulling in for stop and go penalty. If drivers fail to pull in for the penalty, 60 seconds will be added to the heat or final he is currently running.
• Add 10 sec penalty to the best time for the following:
i. Misconduct and unsporting behavior during the race. This shall include improper language and/or other demeaning actions. This is subject to the discretion of the Race Director. The Race Director decision is final.
ii. Failure to perform marshalling duty.
• All drivers must perform marshalling duties. Drivers who fail to perform the duty will have 2 laps deducted from the best ‘Qualifying’ run or ‘Main’. It is the driver’s responsibility to find a substitute marshal. The original marshal is responsible for the actions of the substitute.
• Marshals must not abandon their post to get a car to a pitman for repairs. Marshals will take disabled vehicles to the closest outer edge of the race track as soon as possible. Vehicles still racing has priority over handling of disabled vehicles.
• During marshalling, marshals are not allowed to smoke, communicate with any communication device and doing any activity that might disrupt the race.
• All marshals must wear proper attire and no slippers (only closed toe footwear) allowed during marshalling.
• All marshals will be assigned a specific location to perform his/her duty.
5. Race Formats:
• Control Practice - 10 minutes for each group
• Pre-Qualifying – 3 minutes for each group
• Qualifying & Finals – 5 minutes for each group
• Best Heat System - 3 heats (5 minutes per heat)
• 3 finals for “A” Main will be based on best 2 combine point system
• 2 finals for “B” Main will be based on combine point system
• 1 final for “C” Main onwards
Register yourself to and sumbit payment to:
RC Planet Sdn Bhd @ Planet Speedway SS19
Rudy or Uncle Simon - 03 5636 5163
or you can direct bank in cash to:
Bank Name: Alliance Bank
Payee: RC Planet Sdn. Bhd.
Account Number: 12015-0-01-007446-4
the bank-in slip with your good name on it to 03-56365163 as a proof of payment.