Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
IDEAS FOR RC INDUSTRY PLAYERS TO WORK TOGETHER!! >

IDEAS FOR RC INDUSTRY PLAYERS TO WORK TOGETHER!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IDEAS FOR RC INDUSTRY PLAYERS TO WORK TOGETHER!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by graceku
RC Connection is ,
1) To promote RC & Do Race
2) Help new blood in RC
3) Services & (Lockes)
Reason is there are many drivers or people which love to invest in the Hobby ! but not much time or know how ! RCC will try to provide this !! And at the same time sell parts , only spare parts !! Teaching , training , set up , driving , piting ,etc , i do tell and teach !! That what makes RC Connection diffrent !! Its not a Hobby Shop !! We are here to Help RC guys out there !! 1/8 , buggy , 1/10 gp ,1/10 ep + Drift !!! Service people !! Feel free ti ask !! Cause when i stated RC ! No one teach me!! I Was lost !! Now i here to teach & give back to the new RC industry !! ITS a family sport !! Enjoy it !!

Im also sikit shiok with rock crawlers ler...........havent tried before BUT looking at the kaki suspension all panjang panjang, make me think of SUPER MODEL........ler.......Graceku, i heard there will be a rock crawler section , right?? Hey Rock Crawler expert out there?? How do they place the Champion ah?? Kalo tak jatuh jadi Champion ka?? How ah?

Anyway , after STARTING this thread , i think i feel happy because there are so many POSITIVE ideas around, and YES!! To make this a FAMILY SPORT, IT IS IMPORTANT!! So that it will slowly gain Government's attention.............TAPI for all LHS out there......tolong, please change your mindset!! Jangan buat hal manyak manyak,politics sini , politics sana..........It is BAD for everything ya!!!

SOKONG la KEAMAMAN !!!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

RC Connection is ,
1) To promote RC & Do Race
2) Help new blood in RC
3) Services & (Lockes)
Reason is there are many drivers or people which love to invest in the Hobby ! but not much time or know how ! RCC will try to provide this !! And at the same time sell parts , only spare parts !! Teaching , training , set up , driving , piting ,etc , i do tell and teach !! That what makes RC Connection diffrent !! Its not a Hobby Shop !! We are here to Help RC guys out there !! 1/8 , buggy , 1/10 gp ,1/10 ep + Drift !!! Service people !! Feel free ti ask !! Cause when i stated RC ! No one teach me!! I Was lost !! Now i here to teach & give back to the new RC industry !! ITS a family sport !! Enjoy it !!

Mmm......sama dgn i ler....no one teach me ......have to learn the hard way BUT thank GOD ada GRACEKU ni yang always willing to teach...................BUT BRO......kena TEACH SEMUA ler.......jangan sikit sikit aje.........Give YOUR ALL to the RC COMMUNITY........................ .Yeah!! Lets JOIN hands & make this SPORT a better , peaceful & safe place to lepak...............
Old 04-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

RC is a funny thing !! Some drivers want Fast Fast Fast !! Some , Slow and steady !!! Some , Just enjoy the hobby !! But , Fast ,steady , or hobby !! Money is spent with time , so do your best !! But for some EGO is also important !! ME when u come to track to learn or play !! U can be any body and some body out there !! i try to teach u how i can , if i have the time !! at the end of the day it just a hobby !!!!! Remember this : "We drive the car , not the car drive us , "Itu kerata mati , kita hidup !! !! It will do what we want it to do !! Crawles u have to ask Mr A lam !! I hear there going to be lots of this Crawles comming!! Itu sikit sikit lama- lama jadi bukit maaaa!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

RC is a funny thing !! Some drivers want Fast Fast Fast !! Some , Slow and steady !!! Some , Just enjoy the hobby !! But , Fast ,steady , or hobby !! Money is spent with time , so do your best !! But for some EGO is also important !! ME when u come to track to learn or play !! U can be any body and some body out there !! i try to teach u how i can , if i have the time !! at the end of the day it just a hobby !!!!! Remember this : "We drive the car , not the car drive us , "Itu kerata mati , kita hidup !! !! It will do what we want it to do !! Crawles u have to ask Mr A lam !! I hear there going to be lots of this Crawles comming!! Itu sikit sikit lama- lama jadi bukit maaaa!!!
Ego no good lar.......slow & steady macam i is the best.......always smiling......Just THINK OPENLY! !Is the BEST....................
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Radical Freaks;4384281]Im also sikit shiok with rock crawlers ler...........havent tried before BUT looking at the kaki suspension all panjang panjang, make me think of SUPER MODEL........ler.......Graceku, i heard there will be a rock crawler section , right?? Hey Rock Crawler expert out there?? How do they place the Champion ah?? Kalo tak jatuh jadi Champion ka?? How ah?

Hi Radical Freak, i've posted the crawler R&R on the Rc-C thread, pls feel free to take a look since u hv sikit shiok wit tis slow-mo machine
Old 04-27-2008, 04:42 AM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=alvinL;4389981]
Originally Posted by Radical Freaks
Im also sikit shiok with rock crawlers ler...........havent tried before BUT looking at the kaki suspension all panjang panjang, make me think of SUPER MODEL........ler.......Graceku, i heard there will be a rock crawler section , right?? Hey Rock Crawler expert out there?? How do they place the Champion ah?? Kalo tak jatuh jadi Champion ka?? How ah?

Hi Radical Freak, i've posted the crawler R&R on the Rc-C thread, pls feel free to take a look since u hv sikit shiok wit tis slow-mo machine

Thanks....BIG AL.......Wheeww....nice.............very slow MO...la....but the shape of these monster that attracts me..........IN US, they have Monster Trucks section too......haha///
Old 04-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=Radical Freaks;4391898]
Originally Posted by alvinL

Thanks....BIG AL.......Wheeww....nice.............very slow MO...la....but the shape of these monster that attracts me..........IN US, they have Monster Trucks section too......haha///

I think ALL LHS should support one another to BOOST the industry, i just find that there are too much of limititaion here & there, only GOD knows why!! I think if ALL have an open mind of everything , more new products , and more players will come in & eventually increase the RC Market ...whether On Road or Off road, it doesn't matter, BUT all support one another in everything, MAKE this a BETTER place to TRADE, To RACE, TO SHARE, TO LEPAK............PEACEFUL INDUSTRY IS A GOOD INDUSTRY!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

where is that boy i had for B'fst during MNL on sunday !!!?? Remember me , the old man u stand next to during the race?? Boy !! Sunday ada test kerata u lagi ??
LHS Very very hard to boost !! LHS should educate is even better !! Dont brain wash them to go against club or race oganisers !! Sikit-2 tak suka , :boykot laa !! KUtuk laaa!! " Overseas race , senyap like tikus !! WHY????????
Old 05-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

where is that boy i had for B'fst during MNL on sunday !!!?? Remember me , the old man u stand next to during the race?? Boy !! Sunday ada test kerata u lagi ??
LHS Very very hard to boost !! LHS should educate is even better !! Dont brain wash them to go against club or race oganisers !! Sikit-2 tak suka , :boykot laa !! KUtuk laaa!! " Overseas race , senyap like tikus !! WHY????????
Boy is Radical Kecoh mar......BUT good show by BOY .....hehe.....sudah improve ............Sunday test kereta? Mana?

Why LHS hard to boost?? Yah! I agree that LHS should educate also, yalar.....for those who brainwash to go against clubs or Race organizer is very bad ......bad to boycott also........NOw is millenium Year d.......MUST fikiran terbuka sikit.......more newcomer, new barang, new idea....BARU good for the sport, whether old timer ke, new timer ke, OBJECTIVE must be clear............to change for better & Not for WORST!!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fadzli
Hi. I joint Rc end of last year, bought some 2nd hand stuff from rc tech member. Only early this year i could buy new stuff from LHS and play properly with the right RC stuff.

what i want to share is from point of view of people with zero Rc knowledge in Malaysia, but want to start playing with proper rc equipment, after looking people playing RC at certain places. The 1st thing came in minds is where to get those things?... For a zero RC person, i can say that u wont find any RC hobby shop anywhere without help of direction from existing RC player. U can find KFC, Kedai Kasut Bata, petrol station, kedai repair kasut etc anywhere easily but not RC hobby shop. Only after months of loooking, lots of directions asked, only i know that there are more than 10 RC LHS in kalng valley only. thats a lot. Where? this is some of the answer, 'beside that kedai keranda', 'there at parking level', 'there at xxxxx shopping center (never heard shopping center)', 'there at the suka2 buka tutup kedai', more there and there... some dont have proper signage.

What i am saying is from point of view of 'zero knowledge Rcier want to start' playing RC. My opinion is that LHS does not really promote enough RC to other people other than existing player. Who else can do this if not the LHS themselves. Even this web forum is not by LHS. most of LHS website also never updated.

i dont beleive RC is for rich people. People can start with the lower end first. nowadays anybody can play golf, or other games started by the 'rich' people. the important is the interest of people not only in playing RC but in the beautiful technology within the hobby.

for conclusion of my 1st opinion, i believe all the LHS should work together to promote this hobby better especially to new people. THere should do more that than any RC club or individu. If not i believe one day if new people joining the RC is less than RC veteren quiting RC, LHS will also has to quit. TQ. (sorry for 'unrich'english)...

You got a very good point here, so fadzli, any more good ideas here, we should keep this thread ALIVE.........hahahaha........FOR GOOD CAUSE IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING