Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Singapore Marine Parade RCMC Race Events >

Singapore Marine Parade RCMC Race Events

Singapore Marine Parade RCMC Race Events

Old 07-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Arrow Singapore Marine Parade RCMC Race Events

27th July 2003, 1/8th scale off road GP at Sentosa, former roller skating / horse riding ring - Confirmed. BK Lim is operating this race, he can be contacted at [email protected]

3rd August 2003, 1/10th scale 200mm GP Open at East Coast Track. Lola bodies allowed. - Confirmed. Mr. Sunny Hee is the Race Director for this one.

7th September 2003, 1/8th scale on road GP at East Coast Track - Confirmed. Marion Cheng is the Race Director, she can be contacted at [email protected]

21st September 2003, 1/8th scale off road GP at Sentosa, former roller skating / horse riding ring - TENTATIVE ONLY. BK Lim is operating this race, he can be contacted at [email protected]

5th October 2003, 1/10th scale 200mm GP Open at East Coast Track. Lola bodies allowed. - TENTATIVE ONLY. Mr. Sunny Hee is the Race Director for this one.

2nd November 2003, 1/8th scale on road GP at East Coast Track - TENTATIVE ONLY. Marion Cheng is the Race Director, she can be contacted at [email protected]

7th December 2003, 1/10th scale 200mm GP Open at East Coast Track. Lola bodies allowed. - TENTATIVE ONLY. Mr. Sunny Hee is the Race Director for this one.

Racing Calendar for 2004 will probably remain the same as in first Sundays of odd months are for 1/8 on road GP and first Sundays of even months are for 1/10 200mm GP. Tentatively, we are trying to kick start 1/8 off road GP is a suitable site is found and would probably have them on either 3rd or 5th Sunday of every odd month.

Your support and participation would be most welcome.

Last edited by phlim; 07-23-2003 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-28-2003, 01:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Hello everyone,

Thanks for the support, especially from the Johore RC fratenity at the 27th 1/8 off road GP race in Sentosa.

I has just been informed by the race director for this Sunday's 1/10 200mm GP Open race that both touring and Lola bodies are allowed.

Your continued support and participation would be most appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards
phlim
Old 07-28-2003, 01:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Lim,

Nice work for the race.

I think BK already try his best. It is really nice to see someone try so hard to bring the buggy category again.

Never mind about the marker. Me and my gang think it's good enough. No problem though. We understand the situation. Hopefully you may inform the players earlier so I can bring in more people for your race.

Lim, sorry being rowdy. We are always like that. Just to have fun. Don't try to be angry.

Thank you.
Old 07-30-2003, 10:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Cool Hello Danny Teh, how are you doing today?

Lim, sorry being rowdy. We are always like that. Just to have fun. Don't try to be angry.
Hmm..., Danny, I am confused I really didn't now where you got that idea from. Anyway, let's just have fun:
Old 08-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Update of Race Events

7th September 2003, 1/8th scale on road GP at East Coast Track - Confirmed . Marion Cheng is the Race Director, she can be contacted at [email protected]

21st September 2003, 1/8th scale off road GP at Sentosa, former roller skating / horse riding ring - Cancelled We could only confirm that the track is still there, but there were just too many events around, so no point lah.

5th October 2003, 1/10th scale 200mm GP Open at East Coast Track. Lola bodies allowed. - Confirmed . Mr. Sunny Hee is the Race Director for this one.

2nd November 2003, 1/8th scale on road GP at East Coast Track - TENTATIVE ONLY. Marion Cheng is the Race Director, she can be contacted at [email protected]

7th December 2003, 1/10th scale 200mm GP Open at East Coast Track. Lola bodies allowed. - TENTATIVE ONLY. Mr. Sunny Hee is the Race Director for this one.

Racing Calendar for 2004 will probably remain the same as in first Sundays of odd months are for 1/8 on road GP and first Sundays of even months are for 1/10 200mm GP. Tentatively, we are trying to kick start 1/8 off road GP is a suitable site is found and would probably have them on either 3rd or 5th Sunday of every odd month.

Your support and participation would be most welcome.
Old 10-18-2003, 07:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 1/8th scale IC GP on road Race

Race on 2nd November 2003 is on, Gentleman prepare your engines

Your support and participation would be most appreciated.
Old 10-18-2003, 09:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Tentatively, we are trying to kick start 1/8 off road GP is a suitable site is found and would probably have them on either 3rd or 5th Sunday of every odd month.
Lim,

Driver from JB would be very keen to participate inyour event.

The timing is good too. Hopefully you will get the place we much needed.

God bless you.
Old 10-26-2003, 10:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default 1/8 on road race this Sunday

Race on 2nd November 2003 is on, Gentleman prepare your engines

Your support and participation would be most appreciated.

Danny: Thanks in advance for your continued support and participation.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Danny Teh
Lim,

Driver from JB would be very keen to participate inyour event.

The timing is good too. Hopefully you will get the place we much needed.

God bless you.
Hi Guys.....for you who does not know me yet, I'm Rudy from Medan-Indonesia. For you guys who atttended the Futaba Cup 2003 at Johor Bahru, you may know me because I'm one of the participant. Anyway I plan to visit Penang on the 8th of November for my Auntie's son wedding at Gurney Hotel. Could you guys let me know all the hobby shop address in Penang, because I might go and visit them one by one ...and is there any race on that weekend?

Danny maybe you can help me out?

Thanks a lot guys........
Old 12-03-2003, 11:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default 1/10th EP Touring Race

14th December 2003
East Coast PA Track
We need a confirmation of 25 participants by 8th December 2003 to carry on. Race fees are $25/35 members/non-members.

Please register your interest with Marion Cheng (97422207) and your support and participation would be most appreciated.

To all the guys & gals (if there are any) who had a word of encouragement to Mr. Sunny Hee - please accept my sincerest Thanks. Mr. Sunny Hee has kindly agreed to plan out the usual series, starting on the first Sunday of Feb 2004 for the 1/10th GP Touring & Lola. Please continue to give your support to Mr. Sunny Hee.

Old 12-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally posted by Hobby Peoples
Hi Guys.....for you who does not know me yet, I'm Rudy from Medan-Indonesia. For you guys who atttended the Futaba Cup 2003 at Johor Bahru, you may know me because I'm one of the participant. Anyway I plan to visit Penang on the 8th of November for my Auntie's son wedding at Gurney Hotel. Could you guys let me know all the hobby shop address in Penang, because I might go and visit them one by one ...and is there any race on that weekend?

Danny maybe you can help me out?

Thanks a lot guys........
OK..........Can you tell me what brand you like to shop?? Kyosho or serpent or Yokomo or NTC3 or Mugen?? I am from Penang but a beginner only. when you will arrive here?? If you would like to watch the RC action, call your auntie bring you to PISA on Saturday night around 9:30pm. There should a lot of people race there.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up Marine Parade RCMC Singapore National Day Gas onroad Open Championship

Marine Parade RCMC Singapore National Day Gas onroad Open Championship

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73996

Looking forward to your support and participation, details shall be listed in the above thread.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

I think there is a RCAC race on this particular date as well
Old 06-02-2005, 07:01 PM
tornado

There is one very pathethic obnoxious fly in here and this what is done to get rid of it :

Old 06-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Still sore is it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.