Interested of new tracks in kuching??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interested of new tracks in kuching??

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Does anyone know what happen to the old race track behind the KMC swimming pool?? I used to go swimming when i was young and saw some rc car players at the carpark.. Never been there for a long time. Oh ya, there was a hobby shop in the premises.. Is it still there?? Thanks SIFUs!!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by wee
hi angmo give us yr h/p no. then taik on phone is better than here....
only can talk at night. ok??????
pm yr h/p no. to me... tks
Hi wee,

Thanks for your help but I think this is a open discussion forum as there are a lot of beginners which are interested to know as well. So, there's no point for you to discuss with me individually thru phone. Any comments and suggestion just open it to all.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

angmo,

i just like thier technical back up and thier after sale services from hobby mart.
they carry 2 brand :team magic & x ray nt 1.

hobbyshop owner is a longtime r/c player.still active nowaday.

hope this information will help you.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:48 AM
wee
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Eurasian;4236229]Does anyone know what happen to the old race track behind the KMC swimming pool?? I used to go swimming when i was young and saw some rc car players at the carpark.. Never been there for a long time. Oh ya, there was a hobby shop in the premises.. Is it still there?? Thanks SIFUs!!

hi there eurasian,

cen is taiwan tech. and mtx4r is japan tech.
cen is more like middle class and mtx4r is more on expert classand of course
rm also different.......
Old 03-07-2008, 07:53 AM
wee
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=Eurasian;4236229]Does anyone know what happen to the old race track behind the KMC swimming pool?? I used to go swimming when i was young and saw some rc car players at the carpark.. Never been there for a long time. Oh ya, there was a hobby shop in the premises.. Is it still there?? Thanks SIFUs!!

hi there eurasian,

the track or better still carpark is still there but not level
so we all shift to petra jaya to play....
Old 03-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eurasian
Does anyone know what happen to the old race track behind the KMC swimming pool?? I used to go swimming when i was young and saw some rc car players at the carpark.. Never been there for a long time. Oh ya, there was a hobby shop in the premises.. Is it still there?? Thanks SIFUs!!
i used to play there b4 oso.. dunno what happened to it in the end.. the hobby shop there moved to sekama.. near the traffic light.. same block as big horse cafe (if i dun remember the coffee shop name wrong).. went there when i started back rc and saw they mostly sell air RC stuff.. so i didnt go there ever since..
Old 03-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Tech Rookie

hi there eurasian,

cen is taiwan tech. and mtx4r is japan tech.
cen is more like middle class and mtx4r is more on expert classand of course
rm also different.......[/QUOTE]

Hi Wee,

G4 is also taiwan tech too... but Rm no different with japanese cars?? How do you define a middle class and expert class cars? Please advice.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=wee;4239523]
Originally Posted by Eurasian

hi there eurasian,

the track or better still carpark is still there but not level
so we all shift to petra jaya to play....
Petra Jaya is quite far. Its a pity that the old KMC track is not operational anymore. its a great place for racing because there are hotels, coffeshops hobbyshops nearby.. Great for international races if its used..
Old 03-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Tech Initiate

hello guys,
it seems that there is so many user here. y don one day we meet at hobby mart for a tea? all looks so familiar but all looks so fake..hahahahaha..cheers.: sneaky:
Old 03-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ExtremeEvo9
hello guys,
it seems that there is so many user here. y don one day we meet at hobby mart for a tea? all looks so familiar but all looks so fake..hahahahaha..cheers.: sneaky:
waa.. y do we all look fake? sure.. can hang out sometime..

RC Drift Demo in conjunction with Sehari Bersama TM by Telekom Malaysia. Venue : Dewan Santubong, KOlej Multimedia Sarawak (oposite Taman Sukma). Time 9am - 4 or 5pm.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by intruxion
waa.. y do we all look fake? sure.. can hang out sometime..

RC Drift Demo in conjunction with Sehari Bersama TM by Telekom Malaysia. Venue : Dewan Santubong, KOlej Multimedia Sarawak (oposite Taman Sukma). Time 9am - 4 or 5pm.
When is it? Date?
Old 03-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcshutterbug
When is it? Date?
2day bro... sunday.. march 9th... come lepak with us..
Old 03-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Tech Rookie

hello guys,
Hi ExtremeEvo9,

I guess you must be GOD, I don't even know who you are or meet with each other and yet you said "ALL LOOKS SO FAMILIAR..." Do we know each other or you can predict the future ? OK, maybe you can let us know what car will be the 2008 World Champion ?

"ALL LOOKS SO FAKE... ", what make you say like this ? We really want to make a good choice before we commit to the hobby rite ? For me, I really don't want to change car like changing clothes.

Cheers ...
Old 03-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Tech Initiate

wooooo.... lets put it this way.. 2007 world champ is a kyosho RRR. so probably u can choose that car. I m not a god or wadsoever. I m just someone who love rc but m still a newbie which play only 1 year. Go for kyosho RRR if u wan to play the champ car. Make your wise choice as there is only 1-2 kyosho rrr in kch where most of the people in kch playing g4,nt1. where u can get the most spart parts out of it. kyosho rrr have not much spares available in kch but probably u can try your luck in west malaysia.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

wooooo.... lets put it this way.. 2007 world champ is a kyosho RRR. so probably u can choose that car. I m not a god or wadsoever. I m just someone who love rc but m still a newbie which play only 1 year. Go for kyosho RRR if u wan to play the champ car. Make your wise choice as there is only 1-2 kyosho rrr in kch where most of the people in kch playing g4,nt1. where u can get the most spart parts out of it. kyosho rrr have not much spares available in kch but probably u can try your luck in west malaysia.
why u still ask ppl to buy kyosho rrr when there no spare to buy in kuching.??? isn't that a bit odd we recommend that the easy maintain yet no problem with spare......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.