Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss! >

Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

Old 10-20-2006, 03:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syaf13
Bro.... mentality pun tak betul... so how can be world class driver..... not mentioning World No1.

Anyway like Danny mentioned .......Next generation......
I agree with syaf13 that attitude is a very strong factor in everything but how would you answer this question - "Kalau terra sangat main RC bleh carik makan ka kat Msia nih? ada áyam brand' mau kasik sponsor ka? stakat Baju T dan tayar sebakul wa bleh mampu, kalau anak datuk tak yah kerja hari hari main RC pun lama lama korek mesti kosong looo "

I am asking because someone posed that exact question to me and cannot jawab

Next Gen? Belum tentu boleh jugak looo
Old 10-20-2006, 03:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
Btw only 2 MSIAN can in Racing -

1. Alex Yoong
2. Kramjit Singh

That's 1:1 scale.
FYI - Karamjit retired from Rally for good, he finaly gave up trying to get sponsors(so much for BOLEH), China wanted to fully sponsor him but he declined ......I almost wanted to smack his forehead the other day when he told me the reason behind the declination.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Readalert and Syaf,

If both of you going for politics I sure vote for you one. For me......cakap aje lah.......

Don't forget my 1/8th indoor track Syaf......... Been 8 years already.

Devious17,

Kramjit refused and I don't know the reasons behind it.

Talking about sponsor.....they suppose to come to him and not him going door to door. Our national car and Petronas also cannot do something meh ? Why ? Boleh land...........c....b.....betul.

Maybe our Tun that time was horsing around.......too much...........till he forgets about it. That equestrian want to be world champion pulak. Aiseh ?

Another high flyer of our M'sian flag gone.

Sometimes I find it funny in 1:1 scale racing, macam ada mood when racing. Today rally, tomorrow motor, next day bicycle and next F1............and now since the movie " Mat Rempit " surfaced.........those c.....b......out there like super hero.........cub again......like going back to 80 's

"BOLEH LAND"

So talking about WC.......how to have one since no follow up......next generation also cannot lah.

Just like in RC.........today EP, tomorrow 1/10th and then 1/8th GTP and back to Offroad....aiseh...................all class also cannot. Top driver ah ? Lansai mana ada chance.

Old 10-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

devious17...

U should influence Karamjit into the world of R/C...

Who knows he could be our next World Champion Driver???

Afterall.. theres a 100K open for Sponsorship in here!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

hehehhehe...........kelfo, I dunno about RC but he's quick in a cart though.

He's 'teaching' people to drive now
Old 10-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Master

To me the bestest driver would be a person who is an all rounder, a person who could do multiple catagory,who could setup a car,who could troubleshoot problems (mechanical only), who could modify and maintain engines, does any of you know of anyone locally?

I can only think of one person, LKH, eventhough he looks like someones grandad but he seems to be everywhere i've also heard he once was into EP and tapau'd Chee Yong! .......ada betul ka?

Like Hara and Surikhan, they can practically do any RC except flying

The bestest driver ,to me, has to have good charactor and not a "stuck up" who thinks everyone must kowtow to him.

Last edited by devious17; 10-20-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Tech Champion

To me the best driver out there is the one who be able to share his opinion with everyone regarding his thoughts, setup, driving, etc.

He may not be a 100% right ! But his opinion is valuable so it is good to use it for a guideline.

One thing which is different from Singapore and M'sia drivers, ( I must stress this out ) is the ability to share when each other have problems regardless of the cars of them driving. Got problems, just go to them. If they can help, they will. If not, they will give you their opinion. Thumbs up.

The intention for them is just simple: THE NEXT LEVEL.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
Readalert and Syaf,

If both of you going for politics I sure vote for you one. For me......cakap aje lah.......

aIYOO..... dis i dun qualify yet..... the only politics i play is in the office lor. Lately i scored big win. my immediate boss have to blah.... thanks to her immediate boss what you think i so bad meh.............. hahaha...
I am onli a POLI-tikus lah......small time

but i know the "deviant in rctech" is active comment-ator on RPK's blog. Maybe we can vote him as wakil rakyat Radio Control Kaki (new const. for malaysia:seperate TT park from TT const.). and then maybe he can ask "kerajaan" to build us 1/8 indoor track.
Later............................(6 months)
maybe the whole RC community with its various gangs can then start to fight control of the const. and its spoils. The winning group will then get proxy to open strategic RC shop within track. and then monopolized disti-butor-ship of car by making Japs JV offer. And then later Japs sell to slovakian. and slovakian want 100% share and then no agree. and then bungkus. and then back to square 1. nyak nyak nyak
hahahaha soli.... i cakap aje...dunknow what i talking.... It must be the water...yalah have to be the water. I think the water lately taste funny... what you think ??

Old 10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

For me,
The best way to bring up Malaysia r/c standard is that,all of r/c drive share their experience and set-up,try to help young drive,friend or new driver whatever they can,so that they not give up on poor handling car or equipment ,make has many friends has possible.this will bring up the standard in long term in our country (like my japan friend)
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM,JOINT THEM OR LEARN FROM THEM.
Not daily NATO(No Action Talk Only)
I know is difficult,cause lot of drive TAKUT KALAH.
Remenber this is hobby,not the place to play politic.
Maybe i'm wrong,who know?

Cheers
Old 10-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

Sori dbl post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

James,

No politics here......we are joking with our racing here.

In boleh land.....everything seems BOLEH....there's no TDK BOLEH.

There's just too much don't know. EG....if you go to a engine site....there's a small quote in the corner......ROAR/IFMAR/EFRA legal? Do you know what it means ?

http://www.rbproducts.com/mainEn.php...EPT&Series=V12

2 chamber pipe already ban ? New 3 chamber pipe with 5.5 mm stinger.

Before we follow Japan which everything is legal........how to follow ?

Why they have so much rules ? The organisation want the drivers to know it is the driving which is worthy and not how things your money can buy and cheating.

Does all the beginner know ? Why would you go outlaw where it can be legal ? If you lose it is just pure driving not those who can afford it. It is a fair system.

Same like motor racing, bikes, A1, F1.....the powerplant, exhaust there's restrictions. Small car also got restrictions to make it fair to everyone.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Well say Danny,
But the rule is changing every now and then.(new technology or money?)
I always try to be friendly or nice to everybody,but i can't please everyone's,this is r/c,some people's like you,some people don't.so the best thing to do is be as friendly as i can be,in or off track,R/c is slow at my home town,so,anyone that have problem,can contact me,or just want to be friend.

Cheers
Old 10-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

It all boils down to money, if money is involved I am sure every rule will be adhered to religiously even though some might look for loop holes here and there.

RC cannot be made a career in this country therefore rule application is out of the question. Simple as that.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Tech Champion

Nope, the rules been around for ages.

Just no one bothers about it or do they know ? No one knows for sure.....

This is a hobby like you said. No body need to be please. If you think about it, and think it is a point then it is logical. If you don't think it is, then forget about it.

I don't have to please everyone......out here. I let them know my point. Those who think I have a point........doesn't even want to go back to that class of racing anyone. Where's the borderline like I said ? And changed to other class of racing which have more control.

Those who don't may continue what we are doing now and there is nothing wrong. No harm.

The pool of players are divided now especially the vastly experience because we knows more already. WE only enjoy the class which have more control and not outlaw. That's our thoughts only.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Tech Champion

Devious,

AGAIN MY OPINION.

Why in Europe and America and even Australia, there's more RC shop than here ?

They have the pool of players which we don't.

Here, Our market here, comes in 100% and withdraw 110%. Why the sudden all gone ? You see many LHS friends, ask me why ? My questions is what do you think ? You tell them all outlaw stuff, the car is design for 3 ports......the wear and tear cannot tahan. must upgrade to what titanium lah....this lah and that......sure all cabut. Car already upgrade to RM$ 4,000 and thought is the end of the day......the maintainance race to race, koyaklah. So how to sustain. That is why the bubble bustlah.

Come in our 1:1 Proton, you do this and that, everything overprice.....the whole system chain reaction and virtually trying to sustain and in the end it collapse. How many koyak for 2nd hand car dealer ?

Next year, just rumours, more price drop !

So talking about business how to sustain ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.